Calling All Chatty Cathys

Hey, I'm a very chatty person so would love to join all you lovely people :)

i'll say a little about me, i have polycystic ovaries that i'm currently treating via herbal remedies to regulate my period. Me and my partner have been trying for the last 3 years, last june we had a wonderful BFP that unfortunately left us at the 14 week mark in august, we have only just managed to get back into the swing of things. we have a pretty healthy sex life and are just trying to conceive our first after a long time without.

Sorry to hear about your loss. It must have been really hard. 14 weeks...I know my loss at 12 was bad. I thought I was in the safe zone. :dust: for you. Hope your rainbow baby comes soon. I am ttc with out waiting for af after my mc...Its exciting, exhausting, and very confusing. And it seems like everything is taking FOEVER!

sorry for your loss as well! I would have loved to have just got back on the horse (so to speak) but its taken 6 months to finally decide we need to start trying again, i'm due AF on the 27th (since taking new tablets i seem to get my periods every 5 weeks which is SO much better than the twice a year i used to get), hoping it doesn't turn up but knowing my luck it will haha!

5 weeks was my normal before the MC. I'm now on week 4 post MC and no sign of AF, so I don't think that she will be knocking on the door anytime soon. I got a positive ovulation test last week and another one just now <--:wacko: I guess I will just have to wait and see what the next couple weeks brings. :coffee:

What kind of herbal remedies do you take? I'm drinking a lot of red raspberry leaf tea so help make more cm and the hubby takes maca to help with his sperm quality.

i drink spearmint tea, i take daily folic acid which seems to help regulate (depends who you ask but its working for me) i take fish oil tablets as well and i keep myself in tip top condition i also heard (oddly enough) that sleeping in lighter conditions can help so i leave the curtains open every night now to allow the moonlight to (maybe) do its magic :) its all seemingly getting my periods like a normal human being which is great :)

Hmm, AF hasn't show up yet, and I'm getting kind of mad. If I don't get to be pregnant, I should at least get my damn period on time!

Then again, I'd be lying if I said this didn't give me a little smidge of hope that I may still be pregnant.

That all seems very doable. Except for may the tip-top condition. HA! The more I try to work out, the bigger around my legs seem to get. Plus I don't think my belly got the message that there is no baby in there any longer:haha: I've been hitting the exercise pretty hard though and I feel better, which is what really counts. Do you run at all? My dh loves to run but the furthest I have ever gone (without stopping) is 2 miles. I mostly just do cardio videos off youtube now.

Hmm, AF hasn't show up yet, and I'm getting kind of mad. If I don't get to be pregnant, I should at least get my damn period on time!

Then again, I'd be lying if I said this didn't give me a little smidge of hope that I may still be pregnant.

Have you tested?

twice a week i run 4-5 miles, and then everyday i do 80 sit ups 60 squats and 20 push ups haha

my belly didnt get the message for a while, it seems to be paying attention now which is nice!

but yeh i feel like i'm in such a better physical condition than i was this time last year :)

Have you tested?

I did this morning, :bfn: :cry:

But it was just with a wondfo. I'll wait a couple days and if AF doesn't show, I'll spring for some clearblue.

:dust: I'm sending you all the :bunny: mojo. If you want I can beat up af for you. I have a mean right hook!

Have you tested?

I did this morning, :bfn: :cry:

But it was just with a wondfo. I'll wait a couple days and if AF doesn't show, I'll spring for some clearblue.

some tests can be really cruel, could have gotten a false negative? if youre not usually late then it might just have been the test

Hope you get your BFP :D

Yay!! Love TTC workout buddies. We should have a fitness group while TTC/early pregnancy. I tried to stsrt one last time I was pregnant, but no bites. Anyway you sound like me! I also have a daily routine of sit ups and squats. No push ups though...whew. But I try to get to the gym 4 days a week as well. And no processed foods Sunday-Friday. Semi cheat day Saturday, but either carbs or booze. :)

Yay!! Love TTC workout buddies. We should have a fitness group while TTC/early pregnancy. I tried to stsrt one last time I was pregnant, but no bites. Anyway you sound like me! I also have a daily routine of sit ups and squats. No push ups though...whew. But I try to get to the gym 4 days a week as well. And no processed foods Sunday-Friday. Semi cheat day Saturday, but either carbs or booze. :)

I'm definitely up for that! i get a bit workout crazy sometimes haha. i used to go to the gym but all i ever really used was the running machine and i can run outside :') haha so i thought instead of using the money for that i'll save up for better things :)

I'd be down for that. I need some motivation.

yeah that kind of stuff really motivates me. I have been feeling like my body is not my own lately. The last year I gained 20 lbs out of no where. Seriously I did not change thing but stopped eating out often. I have been working really hard but have not been seeing any results. :-({|= and this baby bump needs to go away! no baby, no bump!

yeah that kind of stuff really motivates me. I have been feeling like my body is not my own lately. The last year I gained 20 lbs out of no where. Seriously I did not change thing but stopped eating out often. I have been working really hard but have not been seeing any results. :-({|= and this baby bump needs to go away! no baby, no bump!

okay this was me 3 years ago at a wedding (size 18 bmi 32)

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/431199_10150833075845830_177766369_n_zpsk0omny3g.jpg

and this is me now (size 6 bmi 19)

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/Norwich-20150116-00363_zps6tx4xbyg.jpg

and this is because i love this dress

https://i1334.photobucket.com/albums/w660/kittykat7210/Broadland-20150219-00425_zpsb1azrsrg.jpg

wow! gorgeous. That really makes me want to do some squats.

You look amazing!!! Congratulations. That's incredible. I love the shoes in the bottom one!!! But way to go. I bet now that you're in the routine and habit of healthy eating, it's completely different than before.

I am super hard on myself, mostly about eating. I enjoy working out and feel food when I do. I'm petite, but I worry about gaining weight in the wrong pkaces because of that. I'm 5'2 and used to be 105 which is too thin, I know), now I'm sitting at around 113. I'm comfortable there and would like to stay that weight, until I possibky have kids, but I find I need to reallt stay on top of it or else I go up quickly. Weight is such a damn tricky thing. We put so much thought and concern into it.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->