Calling all July 4th(ish) Testers

I understand exactly what you are saying about associating every little thing to pregnancy. I did the same and I told myself I should wait until after AF was expected to test, but I felt like I was going crazy. I needed to know one way or the other. As long as you prepare yourself for either outcome, I say listen to what your body is telling you and test as soon as your pregnancy tests say you can. I tested at 10dpo with bfn and 11dpo with bfp so just one day made the difference.

Good luck! I hope you are preganant and it's not all in your head. Hang in there!

Does anyone else feel like they might be associating every possible mood/body change to possible pregnancy?

Yesterday and today I have been eating really weird (I hate scrambled eggs and today that's all I wanted to eat). I thought I was nauseous from having a cup of coffee this afternoon, but then I ate, and now I'm still nauseous.

It's either all in my head or I'm pregnant.

When I become a doctor, I am going to develop some instantaneous conception test lol.

We're happy to have you, Casey3!! Feel free to post pics of your tests and we'll all obsess over the faint lines together! :haha:

jbell..Thank you so much for the encouragement! I guess I'm just worried because my symptoms aren't as strong as they were with the last BFP..no implantation spotting..bbs not as tender or full..I'm not NEARLY as irritable! LOL!!!
You're right though, I'm very much in! ((FX!!))

Dobby..I used the overlay option on FertilityFriend and realized my BBT has only been this high on one other occasion since I started temping...right before my last BFP!!! I hope this is a good sign for both of us!!!! :D

Heather..I know how you feel...I just got a BFN again and I'm 13dpo...((Sigh..)) It's hard, but try not to let it get you until the witch arrives...its not over yet! :hugs:

ima keep trying until she arrives.....i hope she stays away thank yall for your advice

Hang in there everyone! !! The nurse just called to say she will have my doctor order the bloodwork. Hopefully, my gyn agrees with the nurse and I should be able to go after work and have answers tonight

af is due tomorrow, so i was going to test this morning before work but I was in a rush so I peed before I remembered..
so i guess unless af comes today I'll be testing tomorrow! I'ma actually excited, doesn't really feel like af is coming. unfortunately my SO has a 48 hour bug/flu and I can feel myself getting it, anyone know about flu and pregnancy just in case, hopefully it shouldn't do any harm?

keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP!

It should be fine. Just be aware of what you take for it. Ibuprofen is fine. FXed!!!

Hi all! Sorry I've been away for a bit. How's everyone feeling?! Testing is coming up quickly!! Mine is Sunday! I will be testing early because I have to test out my trigger shot. As of yesterday it was still there. Light but there. Skipped today and will try again tomorrow and hopefully it will be gone so I'll be good to go for this weekend. Anyone having any symptoms? I'm not and am a little worried but it's still kind of early. I think it's hard because you read that everyone had symptoms but with my last bfp I didn't have any symptoms either. I'm also on progesterone so that doesn't help. Hope we get some bfp over the weekend!!!! :)

Hey all! CD29 here and 12dpo. Feeling AF symptoms. Cramps and tender BB's!!! Booooo!!!!!!

now i think i am crazy and i am making things up in my head.....11dpo and another BFN.....i am so saddened........i wanna give up....:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Don't give up! Just be patient. I know it is the hardest thing ever, but it is still early.

12dpo and another bfn here. Think AF is def on the way for sure. There was a barely visible grey evap but that was all. I want a pink line. Pleaseeeeeeee

14dpo and a blazing BFN. guess I'm just waiting for af to arrive now..

So I had planned to pick up some more tests after work yesterday, but decided to wait because the BFNs were getting to me..and I didn't trust myself not to pee on one this morning! LOL!!

I'm staying optimistic, FF is now calling my chart triphasic..which is exciting, but I'm trying not to put TOO much stock in it, as I've read that about 25% of triphasic charts end with BFNs. It's still a good sign, though!

I'll test again tomorrow and Saturday. :)

How's everyone doing this morning????

Trying: Ohhhh was the line before the testing time limit? Pictures, pictures!

KG - I'm in the same boat sister. I haven't taken my 14 DPO test, waiting until I get a nap in so I can get some more potent urine. . . but I don't have a good feeling.

nmv - Yay for a triphasic chart!!!! Very strong of you to not get the tests.

I'm okay this morning. Had a good cry yesterday after my 13 DPO bfn on a FRER. Still no AF. Last cycle on these drugs my LP was only 12 days. My cycles are all over the place, and I don't ovulate on my own, so I don't know what my LP "normally" is. However, if the 12 days from last cycle represents any sort of norm, then I'm 2 days late.

I have a different kind of cramps today. It feels like my uterus is burning, for lack of a better word.

Well. I'm going to try and catch some sleep so that I can pee on another stick! Hopefully this one ends up better.

Hope you all have a great day!

I'm down to two cb advanced weeks, one fr gold digital, and one frer comfort. I'm not buying more tests after yesterday's bfn beta. I just don't understand my chart if I am not pregnant. I am due to spot tomorrow and bleed in two days, but my temp hasn't started it's usual slope downward. It keeps creeping up =/ and my in laws are being asses.

I'm out. AF got me yesterday, two days early :( I only had a 25 day cycle this month so I'm assuming I ovulated earlier then I thought and missed it.

Hugs sorry to hear that! Treat yourself this week and fxed for next cycle

Mrs...a burning sensation, you say? Interesting...I consider anything different to be a good sign! Come on BFP!!!!

Dobby..Sorry your in-laws suck right now!..but your chart looks Awesome, almost triphasic!!! I think you could still easily get a BFP any day now! ((FX))

KGBaba..Those nasty BFNs, so discouraging...but its not over 'til its over, let us know how things progress for you!

Trying4Frist1..What's the word? Have you tested this morning, or are you holding out until tomorrow?

salamander...Sorry the witch got you!! :hugs:

Brandy_R..Omg, I can't wait to see your tests this weekend!!!

My symptoms this morning are headache, dizziness, fatigue, sore bbs, VERY sensitive nipples, gassy, and still super thirsty with frequent urination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->