• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Calling all Mid-November Testers!!!

Hi everyone!

I am 7dpo according to my app and I decided to test today (just for practice;)) Anyway I weed on it too much and it didn't work. Oh my god. What a fail.

Lol Cill!! It is actually quite hard to pee the right amount. I have started collecting in a cup and dipping - I only have 1 or 2 tests in the house at a time so don't want to waste them, the suspense of waiting for a new one would kill me :haha:

Well I just tested and bfn :(

And to make matter worse my toddler has just come up and started kissing my belly, saying 'baby in your belly'. I wish! :nope:

Hi everyone!

I am 7dpo according to my app and I decided to test today (just for practice;)) Anyway I weed on it too much and it didn't work. Oh my god. What a fail.

Haha! So funny! I use a cup and dip in it in there - don't think I'd be able to get it right either! :lol:

My hpt didnt turn up this morning (there were no alternatives in the whole of asda?! Really?!) so I've ordered some on Amazon. Picked standard delivery, by Friday/Monday. so I won't test again until they turn up. :thumbup:

And to make matter worse my toddler has just come up and started kissing my belly, saying 'baby in your belly'. I wish! :nope:

Omg, that is SO sweet!! My oldest nephew was like that too, and he is the BEST big brother now! Until you get your BFP, I can see how this would bum you out a little....but how incredibly touching at the same time!!! :hugs: :)

Hi everyone,

AF is due around fri 20th (2nd month off pill so maybe a few days either way!). OH is going away for work on thurs 19th for 10 days so I may test that morning - 12 dpo.

Fingers crossed for you all! :thumbup:

Nmv, it was very sweet! I said 'Im not sure if there is.' And he said 'daddy make one!' :haha: he is normally quite jealous of his younger cousins so it was nice to hear him say he wanted one. Actually he said he wanted two, a brother and a sister!!

Hi all! I'm not tracking ovulation, and my cycles aren't super regular, so I'm not sure when exactly I should expect af. I'm assuming between 11/17 and 11/21, so I think I'll start testing this weekend.

Good luck to everyone who's testing now!

Yep. I'm definitely using a cup next time. How long do you guys dip it for?

5-10 seconds - long enough so the liquid starts to come up the test area. Some tests give you a time

I always use FRER and take it out of the cup when I see the pee creeping across the window. We have a brand of test here that you keep in the pee for minutes on end, it comes with a flotation device to hold it! So weird.

mine *should* be due 11/20 if my cycle regulates itself after coming off of bcp last month after 8 years of being on it. FX!

Just an update!

Today I am 7dpo (likely) and I woke up feeling really ill. Have been feeling ill all day, stomach still doing weird stuff. I started smelling (I can't smell usually), so this was very different. Bought a pack of two FRER today (I forgot how expensive they are!), planning to do an "early" 10dpo test on Friday before using my last one on Monday at 13dpo like originally planned. Fx'd!!!!

Good luck Ursaula!

7 DPO here. Not much to report. I took another IC this morning. Still negative. Still getting these weird "pinch" feelings down there. But, that's it. Nothing else. :shrug: The wait continues... :coffee:

8dpo. Very hungry. Had two lunches and light spotting!

I'm 9 DPO and think I'm out already - noooooo! Would someone mind looking at my temps and let me know what they think please? Pretty sure the decline means I'm out :(

In fact I'm so sure that I'm not even going to test unless they start going up - gutted! Was so looking forward to my first testing spree.

Chart doesn't look too bad. They're not big jumps down and I presume you're still days away from your expected AF? Have faith. Plenty of time; and not all BFP charts are risers!

Yes 7 days till af arrives. Finding it hard to be positive though.

Any good news from you lost7??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->