Calling October Mums-to-be

I had my son a week ago. Home birth, boy named Ryan weighing a massive 10lb.

10lb? Wow! My boy was only 6lb 10oz lol

Both beautiful names :) well done to you both.

Well done ladies on your little babies, especially delivering a 10lb baby at home! and also a drug free vbac, that's great to read.

It is quite nice to have a definite date for my baby's birth, especially as i went 10 days over on my dd. I am just hoping she doesn't decide to make an early appearance now, never thought i would hear myself say that! x

Massive congrats ladies! Well done!! Can it be my turn next please, im pretty sure im the most pregnant person on this thread now!? x

Congrats to all the ladies!!!
Patiently waiting for my turn too:)

Massive congrats ladies! Well done!! Can it be my turn next please, im pretty sure im the most pregnant person on this thread now!? x

Oh my goodness you poor thing! When will they take you in? Xx

Oh my goodness you poor thing! When will they take you in? Xx

Thanks, I'm booked in Friday for induction but i reeeeeeally don't want want to be induced this time so I'm putting it off as long as possible, praying something happens between now and Friday! Xx

Wow, will you have to go for regular monitoring between now and friday? I was told at my 38 week appointment that once your past 12-14 days over they won't force you to be induced but would want to monitor you daily.
I hope you don't have to wait till friday anyway.

wow sazaroo 11 days over! sending you lots of labour vibes to avoid induction on friday - surely something will happen before then x

Aw thanks ladies - I have some NST during the week to make sure all ok. He's moving lots, I just hope he's not too big now he's had all this extra growing time! I'm grumpy lol xx

I should imagine you are at this point. We have been moaning enough before our due dates even arrived! To have passed it by almost 2 weeks must be so exhausting and frustrating.

I should imagine you are at this point. We have been moaning enough before our due dates even arrived! To have passed it by almost 2 weeks must be so exhausting and frustrating.

Thank you - yeah it's emotionally draining. Always trying to be 'birth ready' and having everything in place etc. I painted my whole lounge today in the hope it would kick start something but I've literally got no signs at all, haven't even lost my plug or anything! X

Oh no! I don't want to go too far over as I have a home birth planned. But I find I'm constantly trying to keep everything at a level of tidiness that I want it to be at when the midwife arrives. So paranoid she will judge my home if its messy. Which can't be helped sometimes with 3 little boys. But I know I'll be running round trying to do things between contractions LOL

Ha that's exactly how I am! Even in pain I'll be hoovering etc as MIL will be at my house looking after DD. It's hard enough keeping it tidy with one DD let alone 3 boys!! Good luck lol xx

It is a challenge LOL Clear off all the surfaces and tables and hoover up, come back in the room and they've got stuff every where and someones dropped something all over the floor. My eldest is leaving scraps of paper and pencils everywhere. I'm sure they will have seen worse and its not dirty at least. But I can't help myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->