Calling October Mums-to-be

Thanks hun! It's not like its difficult is it. I'm just glad I've got my mum and dad here and excited. Feel bad for OH though, MIL didn't come to the baby shower either. That really got to him. I had all my female family here, and none of his. X

for some reason today, starting to feel HUGE.... 38 weeks on Monday.. don't know whether it will stay put into 40 otherwise i might pop!

although love my DH today, he took DD swimming so I got to lay in from 0915 til 1330! I knew I was tried, but didn't realise it had got that bad.. why can't I sleep at night, why do the day naps works so much better... gurrrr

I'm hoping I don't last til 40 but think my little man has other ideas xx

My boys judo instructor felt awful as he went on holiday thinking he had plenty of time until his daughter would be due and she gave birth 4 weeks early, an the baby is ill, some sort of heart problem, and he couldn't be there for her.

Hey Ladies,
How's everyone doing? I am finally in single digit countdown, thought I would never get there but feels great. I also woke up to a big glob of what I am guessing is some of my plug. No pink or red in it but it makes me happy because I never had that with my other 2 so my fingers are crossed that I may get my natural birth after all. I know you can lose plug for quite some time but this is a good sign.
I have my 39th week appointment tomorrow and hoping for some progress and a sweep.
It seems so hard trying to pass the time. I have been furloughed here in the US and now that I am off of work I feel I have nothing to do to pass the time. Don't get me wrong I am kinda enjoying the "free" time off but I realize how much work actually kept me occupied. We are all ready for baby so I really have nothing to prep for that so it is just sleeping in and resting although sleep seems so hard now because I am so uncomfortable.
Anyways I see we have had one October Baby go so far hoping we all pop soon!!!

8 days left to go for me and feeling like I will be pregnant forever. :'( UGH. Anyone else feeling discouraged and just ready to hold their LO?

9 days for me and yup, feeling like I'll definitely have intervention to get her out!

13 days left for me and may as well feel like 130!! Get the feeling baby doesn't want to come out without a fight!

21 days for me and today was my first day of maternity leave, cleaned house top to bottom for the 100th time bought some more baby bits! Don't know what I'm going to do with myself could potentially still have 5 weeks left if I go over and have to be induced! Urgh I just hate the not knowing

16 days left and I feel like its never going to end each day gets longer and longer wish I could sleep til he was here xx

Ugh, the worst part for me is that I'm getting super emotional. Haven't been a crier this entire pregnancy but feel like bursting into tears all the time now :dohh:

Sorry to jump in here but..... When's it myyyyyy turrrrrrrrnnn!! Lol xx

Ugh, the worst part for me is that I'm getting super emotional. Haven't been a crier this entire pregnancy but feel like bursting into tears all the time now :dohh:

OMG Me too!!!!! Been super weepy all day. :nope:

I cried when we ordered food the other night and they forgot something from the order how sad x

Im crying like a giant baby at everything too... i yie yie! I am only 3 days from due date though. :) I am happy but not happy that it already hasnt happened haha

So thinking it's just that time in the pregnancy - must be some extra hormones cruising around ;)

More than just some extra hormones floating. I'm balling my eyes out like a baby at silly things. Not sure if its shown elsewhere but have any of you UK ladies seen the new johnsons baby advert. Tears streaming down my face by the end of the ad. Not only that, I've broken out in spots again. And OH is having to put up with my erratic mood swings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->