Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Vickie--Hope Hannah has fun at her recital. She soulds like a right bundle of energy and personality :D

Joss--:hugs: you sound so unhappy there! I really hope something comes through soon. Are you planninh to stay in the area or are you relocating away?

Sarah--glad you had fun with your boys. I'd think by your stories and Vickie's...your kids would cause some chaos together LOL

Sara--I hope you had a better night!

Melissa--good luck moving Joni into her crib...I hope it went well!!

We had a bit of an off day here at times yesterday and a horrid night too. Think teething + growth spurt. Still amazed at the amount of food Jack ate yesterday! And he's only a tiny boy...that's what shocks me the most. Then he kept waking sort of every 30-45 mins from 8pm-12:30am, so finally gave him some tylenol and brought him through and fed him. Then he was awake again at 4:45 and up for the day before 7. *yawn!!* He cut his first tooth over the weekend, think the 2nd is due any day now. Molly seems on the mend for now, still sleeping loads though. The woman I've mentioned...her obit is in the paper back home today :( In lieu of flowers, she's asked for donations for an education fund for her little boy. Could cry every time I think of it. Our kids might drive us nuts sometimes, but things could be so much worse! Treasure all your babies today everyone xx

Hope your night went well, melissa!

Maggs- sorry your night sucked, hopefully he feels better soon! I think that is a great idea for that ladies son, flowers are nice but in the long run they don't actually benefit anyone. Theducation fund is way better.

And yes, I really am unhappy here! We arn't really moving away, just somewhere else around here. Preferably outside of town somewhere. I cant stand everyones sleep and naps being ruined all the time by neighbours slamming car doors and mowing their lawn etc.

hope those teeth cut soon Maggs - they can definately throw off a babies sleep routine.

J right now is cutting 3 molars and 2 eye teeth... she actually is missing her top right molar... no where in site but her top eye teeth are already poking through the gums.

we had a much better night. in her room by 7:30 asleep by 8:15 slept till 9:30 woke up and i tried for an hour to get her back down, finally gave in and nursed her and she was out instantly (11pm) and slept till 5am in her room!!!! then she nursed again and it was like waking the dead to get her up this morning at 7:45

Sara--that's how our nights usually so fingers crossed we'll be back to normal tonight.

Joss--sounds horrible! I'd love to live in the middle of nowhere to. I grew up in a very rural area and even though we're only in a large village here, it's a semi-detached house so always noise next door and dogs barking on the street. Just googled Belleville, and you're quite near to Trenton. That's where they do all the army repatriations isn't it. A close friend of mine went to Trenton In Jan. 2010 after her boyfriend was killed in Afghanistan. They aired the repatriation on the news.

Josslyn actually lives in Trenton :) Like right near the base

Glad you had a better night Sara :hugs:

Haha ya unfortunately I'm about 2 mins away. So I get to hear lanes constantly lol they like to idle them for hours in the middle of the night too lol!

Belleville is only 20 mins away though.

Classic three-year old devil moment: Simon gave himself a haircut with the safety scissors (which were on the high shelf of the desk, so extra naughtiness there!). He now has fashionably texturized bangs and a really fabulous bald spot right in the centre of his head. :dohh:
I'll try to take a picture and post it tomorrow.
Right now, I just want these little turkeys to pass out and sleep through the night. Neocitron is calling me!!
And STILL no security clearance processed!! Argh!!!! :brat:

lol well sarah, at least simon has an excuse for a funky haircut... I did peytons hair the other night and he kept giggling and moving around so I ended up with a few buzz marks LOL

Haha I'm glad I won't have to cut the girls hair for awhile!!
I remember when my sister was 5 she cut her bangs almost off :rofl: she looked like such a goof ball and my mom tried to make them look decent for school photos by teasing them and fluffing them up :haha:

people keep bugging me to trim J's hair... NO WAY LOL its at that funny shaggy, just starting to really grow phase.

I clearly remember trimming my own bangs at age three, so I gave him a lecture about scissors and poking eyes out and let it go at that. Husband and I were having a pretty hard time keeping straight faces. :haha:

I want my bed! I want sinus drugs!! These terrible children need to go to sleep!!!!!
They've been falling asleep so late this last week. I think the light outside is really affecting them. And Simon would just pull down any attempts at blacking out the light. That or he will just turn his light on and keep partying.

Sara, I left my boys very shaggy for ages. It's my inner hippie. :)

Yes the sun staying out later really blows for bed time!!
When I was little I used to get so pissed when my mom would make me go to bed before the sun was down :haha:

Simon keeps trying to tell us that it is morning because it is light. Very sternly, of course!

haha I remember being litttle and always hiding at the top of the stairs of our house just far enough down so I could see the tv.

I used to like cutting peytons hair, but now its a pain LOL... He just wont sit still. But I like it when he is all trimmed up lol.

I don't think I will ever have to cut poor Jasmines hair :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->