Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

PMSL @ Simon! Extra credit for getting that high up to reach them huh! Hope you finally got to bed and got some neocitron in you. That always knocks me out. Unfortunately can't take any while BF, so I have to make do with tylenol and hot lemon drink.

Everyone says I should cut Jack's hair too...he's got SO much hair! He was born with a full head of dark hair and it's growing lighter now. Mine was a very light brown when I was little. It's shaggy in the front, grows over his ears and in the back, one bit is about normal length and the other bit is about an inch or two longer so it sweeps around his neck. Looks like a little rat tail haha I'd put up a pic but don't really fancy putting it on BnB!

Vickie--are you out there?! Not seen you in a few days. You haven't popped that baby boy out early have you?? ;) xx

:rofl: No baby yet. I've been posting in my journal but nesting like crazy so have a hard time getting around the forum because I'm so busy cleaning :haha:

I've done a few chop jobs on Hannah's hair, now she has to go in to get it cut though because I'm afraid that she'd move on me and I'd cut it all off on accident :rofl:

As requested, complete with slightly guilty/slightly fascinated expression.
You can see the bald spot beautifully in that light, eh? :dohh:

Attachments

• Photo on 2012-04-19 at 18.09.jpg
    Photo on 2012-04-19 at 18.09.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 3
ohhh no :hugs: (though I do love his expression :rofl:) I'm dreading the day Hannah does this to her hair.

One of my niece's daughters has cut her hair 10 times or so :wacko:

I cut my hair when I was little and my mom gave me a mullet LOL.... I also had my hair catch on fire at a girl scout meeting thing, they had cupcakes with little candles and I leaned over it and POOF.... one side fried

Does anyone in ontario know anything about the new trilliium benefit? It is supposed to be some tax credit given out, I couldn't tell if everyone gets it or just people who make less then 20k LOL

Joss it's basically the sales tax credit paid out monthly instead of quarterly.
And also the new property and energy credit where you get money back for the sales tax you pay on hydro and property tax.

I'm not entirely clear on what the salary cap is haha but ya, probably not.

damn... wtf is with that? less then 20k... that is insane to me. We make more but everything is still a struggle.

I still havent gotten my notice of assesment from the government? Its been like 2 weeks.

I just got mine yesterday... If you're worried about paying on time if you use online banking you can pay with that.

Are you f%%%ing kidding me?
Tobe just woke up crying, then started puking. Everywhere. :brat:

I really don't think I have it in me to deal with a puking toddler all night. :cry: And this will probably be the kibosh on our date night plans for tomorrow. Which of course are less important than my poor dear baby's health and wellbeing... :blush:

Oh Sarah! I hope he didn't keep you up all night! :( And what a pic of Simon that is...haha...one to keep for when he's older. Apparently my stepson did the same thing when he was about that age.

Poor Tobe! I hope he feels better asap!

How long did it take you to get yours? Or Nathans? I just feel like it is taking so long hahaha... Im paranoid because this is the first time i've done it through netfile.

Tom had to call to get his netpass code thing and it was hilarious. I had tried getting it myself but they wont release info to anyone but the person apparently. And when he called the guy who he was talking to started asking him all these question and tom freaked, it was hilarious. He asked me one of the questions and the guy told him he can't ask anyone. Poor Tom totally froze hahaha

Mornin! Came to see if Vickie had her baby yet! I think hes coming in the next few days....that's my guess!

I've just been packing (kinda haha) and Elliot is sick with some ear infections :( so I've been busy, in boring and annoying ways.

One time I heard Helena say "and now I am gonna cut my hair" I have never ran so fast in my life lmao. I don't think she actually ever would because she is OBSESSED with her hair and always says she wants it down past her bum. Simon's bald spot is cute lol. At least he is a boy and can have a buzz cut or something! :hugs: Also I hope Mr. T feels better asap!

:rofl: That would make any mom run Wendy!

I think Vickie is going to have him soon too :D Exciting!!!
I predicted last night but I was wrong....weird....almost never happens :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->