Canadian Moms & Moms to be!

Sarah, hope your first day goes great!!!!

Tiff- how long is the 30percent on for? I don't have a Gymboree close but we sometimes go up to Whitby to shop.

Melissa - Its a bot of sorts that "searches" through webpages and then goes back to the webpage that sent it (like Google) and gives the info. I dunno, that's the best way I can describe it. I probably butchered it lol!

Joss - I'm pretty sure its the week of May 10th, but I can double check when I go into work next. :flower:

Oh thanks tiff, I know we won't be going there that soon

:hi: Everyone! Hope your weekends went well, I feel like I haven't sat down much all week. Had reservations @ Crock-A-Doodle this week, my best friend's birthday party, a kiddie party for Elyse, fracture clinic, etc.

Arm's healing and I'm off to physio for "aggressive treatment" this week hopefully. Need to get my passport pics done, visit preschool, go to a playdate andddd badger the insurance company about wage replacement tomorrow... yawn.

Crap.
My childcare for Tuesday fell through and I can't find a replacement. I just went through everyone I can think of and I am still SOL.
Well, what are you gonna do? :shrug:
This is why I took on call, not full-time. Just praying that my Friday situation works out now. Poop!

Sarah--Glad you're starting your new job soon but crap you can't find childcare! I hope you enjoy it when you do start :)

Hi Tasha! Long time, no see. Glad your arm is finally healing for you.

Sorry about the child are Sarah!

Glad your arm is healing Tasha! We miss you around here!

I'm just sitting in the waiting room waiting to go in for my colposcopy. I am glad this will be over for. Ow. They can't do anything else until after I have the baby anyways

Ewww! I had a colposcopy done 2 yrs ago Joss. Did you have some abnormal tests?

I hope that the procedure isn't to bad Joss :hugs:

:( Sorry your childcare fell through Sarah. If I lived closer I'd do it! Maybe all those kids would send me into labor :lol:

:hugs: Hope that Friday works out!

Sounds like a busy day Tasha! Glad that you are starting physio :yipee:

Ugh I don't know if I'm more sensitive from being pregnant but that hurt like hell... I'm glad it only took a few mins. The we're playing justin biber too so that didn't help lol

The good news is she doesn't think it will need to be repeated. She did a pap too though so we have to wait. I will have a follow up in 4 weeks. Bad news is I'm sore and crampy now and stuck inside with 2 crazy kids lol

We just played with plays oh and I'm got some chili started in the slow cooker for dinner. And we're watching a tinker ell movie now

Omg the kids are so cranky from the weekend. We had 6 showings and they didn't nap yesterday because of it. It's been a long weekend. And now they are both refusing to nap . Peyton whined and cried all morning, put him down and he slept maybe 30 mins and is whining againg. I stayed in his room a bit and he woke up as soon as I left and is whining again

Sorry the kids are tired and cranky when I'm sure you just want to rest! THat's good that you probably won't have to go through that again.

Joss I was reading back in my journal to see what Alia was like around Joni's age and you were talking about how sad you were that your baby-making days are over (ya right!) and how you kind of wanted a little girl to name her Norah :) I think you should stick with that name I love it!

Nice to hear from you Tasha!!! Hope your arm is healing well :hugs:

Sorry your child care fell through Sarah.

Very gross day here, BUT i'm happy because both girls are napping at the same time! yay!

Sorry to hear your childcare fell through Sarah.

Nice to see you Tasha.

Come on out anytime now Rhys. Although if you want to come here for some more nesting you are more than welcome Vickie.

I hope that your kids mood improved Joss! Or at least improve tomorrow since they are probably in bed for you now!

:rofl: I am sure a lot of people would like my nesting craziness at their houses right now :haha:

hahaha ya I still really like the name norah, but tom doesn't.

I reeeeally wanted to name Claire 'Abigail' at first. However, both P and his sister maintained that all the Abigails they have ever encountered had uh... "questionable morals" so I had to go with something else. :haha:

I'm glad they kaiboshed it, I love Claire's name. :cloud9:

I still like Griffin for a boy! If we ever adopt one we'll probably call him that. :haha:

Sorry your sitter fell through Sarah! :(

OUCH Joss! Sorry to hear that :( Hope your kiddos are in better spirits tomorrow.

Vickie, c'mon over! :winkwink: :haha:

sorry to hear about your crappy day and not fun weekend Joss :hugs:

I hope everyone else is doing ok!

Oh Joss! Sorry to hear about your crappy day and weekend! :hugs: Hope you'll have a better day today. Hope everyone has a nice day too! Not much planned here apart from laundry and a trip to the pharmacy to pick some things up. Jack is in his 'I want to crawl/walk stage but can't' so he wants to play all the time on the floor and he goes from sitting to try to get on his knees but flops on his belly instead then screams cause he hates being on his belly! LOL Think we will have a mover in the next month at this rate though. Where did my little baby go!?!?!?! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->