Canadians TTC

Welcom Crailly! I am in Calgary too, how long have you been TTC?

Welcom Crailly! I am in Calgary too, how long have you been TTC?

Since April 2009 - 6 cycles. Looks like we are actually going to take a break and focus on our wedding and pick it back up again in September 2010.

Well, as some of you know, I was booked for my biopsy yesterday morning. I have been waiting over a year for this appointment. I almost always have very painful pap tests, and yesterday, finally I found out why. I warned the doctor, that my cervix is very hard to get at, he said, no worries he has seen tilted uteruses before. After 20mins of him trying, and me quietly tearing up, he says I cant do this biopsy. If I continue, I will be causing you some serious pain. He then asks who my family doc is, I told him, he rolled his eyes and said he cant beleive she has never sent me for some special U/S........long story short, after my bad c-section, I had healed badly, and what happend was my cervix was tilted up and basically fused itself with scar tissue to the roof of my vaginal cavity. He said he couldnt even see my cervix, there is so much scar tissue. Thus, explaining perhaps why I cant get pregnant!! He is now booking me for surgery, JUST to finally get the biopsy done. He said while he is in there, he will look around and see what he can do to fix this mess all up.

I cried the whole way home, not sure why....maybe because someone should have freaking caught this sooner??? 14 years later, I am almost 37 and driving myself crazy wondering why I cant get pregnant. Now I will have to have surgery, then heal, etc....this will take almost a year! I think I was also crying because finally, I think I have an answer as to why we havent gotten pregnant. He told me to keep my fertility clinic appt on the 14th and maybe suggest they do a check to see if there is scar tissue around my tubes as well.

Needless to say, yesterday, I was in pain all day, mentally and physically. I absolutley hate this hurry up and wait game. I am ok if they tell me I have cancer, but if I cant have another baby, I will be devastated. I waited so long to meet my knight in shining armour before even thinking about bringing another child into this world, now I have him, my life is basically perfect, all that is needed is for me to have a baby. I am tired of being told, you should just be happy you had one, so its selfish of me to want to share more love?? Hell no, I want another, then and only then will I ever feel "complete".

Thanks for listening, feels better to "write" it all down.

Awww Sassy!!!! Hugs! It is good that the doc figured it out though! I hope you can get in for surgery right away and heal fast! If not can't you still do IVF? Like before the surgery?

yeah but what I mean is, if it is unlikely to work before the surgery you could always do IVF before if you don't want to wait 1 plus years. Obviously IUI won't work if they can't get at your cervix.

Wow Sassy - I can see why you cried. It is both sad news and a relief to know what is going on. Hopefully all this can be resolved soon and you WILL get that bfp in 2010.

:hugs:

So sorry I haven't been around my lovely Canadian ladies.

Sending you all :hugs: and :dust:

Sassy: we are all here for you if you need us :hugs: It's good that you finally found out what is going on and hopefully it can be sorted out.

Kelly: Hope clomid works (I know you said it's unlikely but we can hope) and if it doesn't I hope you get chosen soon :hugs:

Well the :witch: has left and just waiting to :sex: with hubby now. Hope it catches this cycle, I hate this waiting and wondering. Wish I had more PMA right now.

I hope I get chosen to, all this waiting sucks.

Well I am off to paint bathroom then study.

Happy turkey day to you to sassy! Got mine already to go in the oven!

My beautiful purple painted bathroom looks great and it's only been one coat.

Hello Ladies!

I'm new here. Definitely excited to see a support thread for Canadians :up:

There do seem to be quite a few canadian eh? :rofl: although this thread hasn't seen much action lately, so how is everyone? What cd/dpo are you all on?

I am 4dpo. Haven't been paying attention this 2ww though cause of all the studying I have been doing, I am so swamped.

There do seem to be quite a few canadian eh? :rofl: although this thread hasn't seen much action lately, so how is everyone? What cd/dpo are you all on?

I am 4dpo. Haven't been paying attention this 2ww though cause of all the studying I have been doing, I am so swamped.

Month 3 of TTC. AF was supposed to come yesterday. I've been cramping mildly for 3-4 days now. Still nothing. :(

Just want AF to come and go so we can start TTC again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->