Canadians TTC

Kelly9....no way!

He was posted to Kitscoty..just outside Lloydminster. I work in CFB Wainwright and we live in between Wainwright and Kitscoty, basically in the middle of nowhere and I love it!

Where are you guys posted? And where did you live in NS?

I'm originally from Cape Breton and he is from the Valley. We met in Camp Aldershot when we were both in the military.

This is so neat!!

Hello All!

I live in Alberta now as hubby is RCMP and we got posted here. I managed to stay with the Armed Forces in Alberta and I must say that I didn't think I'd fall in love with Alberta as much as I did! We were both originally from Nova Scotia and I miss it terribly...except for those winters. Holy Mother those are worse than the Alberta freeze.

Were both trying for number 1!
Second month TTC..CD1.
Another month of BDing!

Welcome Appa!!! I am in Calgary, 36 and TTC#2

Appa, I am from hali and he is from windsor we met at Dalhousie frosh week. He is posted in Beiseker we're in airdrie so quite a piece away from you. He works in the middle of no where but airdrie is about 35,000 people so it's a nice size. Crazy crazy crazy! We're so close! and so much in common.

Kelly9....no way!

He was posted to Kitscoty..just outside Lloydminster. I work in CFB Wainwright and we live in between Wainwright and Kitscoty, basically in the middle of nowhere and I love it!

Where are you guys posted? And where did you live in NS?

I'm originally from Cape Breton and he is from the Valley. We met in Camp Aldershot when we were both in the military.

This is so neat!!

Oh CFB Wainwright!
I lived there 20 years ago as a very young child. I believe we lived in base housing and all I remember is getting caught at EXTREMELY long trains all the time!!!

Hello Sassy1! I've been through Calgary before...but kinda drove through to get to Banff!

Kelly. Good Ole Frosh week! We actually met at a military dance/bar function. He had 2 non-steady girlfriends on the go and I was with someone for 2 years. When you know, you really know huh? lol

I just finished reading your journal.....wow. You've been dumped and dragged through some heavy stuff girl. You're husband must be feeling this one as bad as your are right now. I'll be crossing my fingers for you guys. I always wish the best for RCMP members...especially Martimers.

Thanks Appa, my journal is quite the read. But hopefully in another 3 to 4 months I;ll have gone through treatment and have my very first BFP. It's my dream. The clomid I am on right now though is making my ovaries feel like they are playing volleyball, it's quite the odd sensation.

Kelly I'm really hoping you get your bfp you so deserve it!

Well I woke up this morning to lots of cramping. FF finally put crosshairs on my chart so it says I O'd on cd11. I hope so since we :sex: on that day. I'm trying my hardest not to ss this early but it's failing miserably :rofl:

Meldmac you'll make it, just keep busy. I agree I do deserve it and so do so many other people on this site. The good thing is I have been here so long and so many people know me that when I do it will be a site wide party :rofl:

I think we all deserve to get that BFP and have it stick

I hear ya sassy! Oh so did the appointment, not sure if you read my journal. You will have 2 ultrasounds like 30 mins with the actual doctor then the rest with a nurse giving you more info and such. Then you book a follow up if you have more blood tests to do etc. Ours is nov 4 for DH's blood work... am hoping to get in for treatment next cycle but will likely be the following month.

Oh wow, ok good to know so he can take the whole day off. Not much came in the pkg, just history for us both and a repeat SA. I think I was expecting for them to have sent lab reqs for us to do prior to our first visit.

:hi: my lovely Canadian ladies!

How are you all doing today?

I'm doing ok, just really tired. Finally got rid of a nagging headache I had.

Lots of :dust: going your way!

Sassy maybe you only got that cause you were referred under the general category. I was referred under IVF/ICSI so I got blood labs and an SA and ultrasound papers plus history etc.

Today which was starting out as CD40 is now CD1
FINALLY!!

would have loved BFP.....but I will take AF this month.
I was not enjoying the BFN and not knowing if and when AF would come.
So now I am starting cycle#3 and doing BBT this month :)

Good luck with it! It is a cool thing to do and you'll get the hang of it quickly.

Hey girls! Just wanted you to know I got a faint BFP on 3 different tests in the last 12 hours...I can't believe it but it's early as I wasn't expecting AF until the beginning of next week. Now the worry sets in that it won't stick...shocked but I wish lots of babydust to head your ways!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the support!

Today which was starting out as CD40 is now CD1
FINALLY!!

would have loved BFP.....but I will take AF this month.
I was not enjoying the BFN and not knowing if and when AF would come.
So now I am starting cycle#3 and doing BBT this month :)

Yay!!! She finally came! It feels good to not be in limbo anymore! October will be our month! :happydance:

Hey girls! Just wanted you to know I got a faint BFP on 3 different tests in the last 12 hours...I can't believe it but it's early as I wasn't expecting AF until the beginning of next week. Now the worry sets in that it won't stick...shocked but I wish lots of babydust to head your ways!!!!!!!! Thanks for all the support!

Ooooh congrats to you!! :hugs:

Congrats Heather!!

OK, what kind of bad Canadian girl am I? :rofl: I completely forgot about this group - and how much I love that a bunch of you are in Calgary and area. I am subscribing to this thread now - so it's all good. Except the weather- why does it always go from hot to bam! colder, a gradual cooling down would be easier to take.

Congrats to Heather !!

Right now I am busy planning my wedding. What's driving me nuts is that me and my fiance live in Calgary - but the wedding is going to be in Edmonton (as that is where most of my family and our friends live).

Baby dust for us all :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"