Canadians TTC

Sassy I'm so happy you got your appointment finally!!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

Thanks Kelly !! Let me know how yours goes so I know what to expect

I am just so happy, maybe finally I will get an answer. It's the not knowing that has been bugging me =)

Sassy have you been to the gyno and had the HSG and blood work done or are you new to it all? If you are new they will do an HSG at some point in your cycle (normally the first two weeks) and should be doing two ultrasounds the day you go and an SA for DH on the day you go. The blood work will come in the package you will get in a few days telling you what you need, you will have to go to your family doc to get the forms for it all though, do that right away. You'll have to wait till next month though for your cd3 tests since you are past that day now. It's quite the package. Did the woman tell you what you were referred for? like IVF or IUI?

Sassy have you been to the gyno and had the HSG and blood work done or are you new to it all? If you are new they will do an HSG at some point in your cycle (normally the first two weeks) and should be doing two ultrasounds the day you go and an SA for DH on the day you go. The blood work will come in the package you will get in a few days telling you what you need, you will have to go to your family doc to get the forms for it all though, do that right away. You'll have to wait till next month though for your cd3 tests since you are past that day now. It's quite the package. Did the woman tell you what you were referred for? like IVF or IUI?

DH had a SA done months ago, and I had an U/S and 2 blood tests done, I confirmed the clinic had these results. Yes, she said she was sending me a pkg, I just assumed it was regular paperwork, lol. I dont know what the referral is exactly, she said we will sit down and discuss that when we get there, as far as anyone can tell, all is ok with us, however since its taking so long to get pregnant, they need to do further testing.

Hey Sassy and Kelly thanks for the welcome!

Kelly- I'm taking a MSW so we actually might be in the same building from time to time!

Just a question to ask you girls, being this is my 2nd cycle off BC i'm just wondering how I might know I'm ovulating without the charting and everything? I'm afraid to start doing everything because I'm a little obsessive about things like that...It would just be nice to know if i'm ovulating so that i at least know there's a CHANCE of my DH and me getting pregnant! ;)

What is MSW? :rofl: as for O'ing, have you gotten your period since the withdrawal bleed? That would be a good indicator.

Is it masters of social work? Thats all I can think of.

sorry yes Master of Social Work

TMI but ;)
Had withdrawal bleed after finishing my last cycle of BC...very hard first period after 1st cycle off...different then what I was getting on the pill...shorter than usual but heavier and TERRIBLE cramping.

so nothing since that? what was the date of your first day of withdrawal bleed?

Had withdrawal bleed after coming off the pill start August 11...finished that on August 16/17 and then started period after cycle 1 on September 9

Hello all!!

Took another FRER this morning @ 3days overdue for AF.....still :bfn:
so just sitting and waiting.......

Heather I would be BD'ing for this next week as you are likey going to O soon. You won't know till your next AF roughly how long your cycles are so keep it up for a good while.

Sorry about the BFN. I am expecting mine tomorrow.

Hello again all!!

so I am sitting here at 5 days passed AF due date.... :shrug:

bought some more HPT and plan to take one tomorrow morning and Sunday. If they are both BFN then I am calling the doctor on monday.

Hello All!

I live in Alberta now as hubby is RCMP and we got posted here. I managed to stay with the Armed Forces in Alberta and I must say that I didn't think I'd fall in love with Alberta as much as I did! We were both originally from Nova Scotia and I miss it terribly...except for those winters. Holy Mother those are worse than the Alberta freeze.

Were both trying for number 1!
Second month TTC..CD1.
Another month of BDing!

Ok appa where in AB are you posted? DH and I are from NS and live in AB and my DH is rcmp to.... so spill. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->