Canadians TTC

SweetMamma, are u also on the Maple leaf moms site?

PM me, I don't know if it's a no-no to talk about about it here.

I am so mad at myself!! We missed this ovulation and IUI, grrrrrrrrr

Awww. don't be too hard on yourself Sassy. I'm not gonna say it doesn't suck, just don't blame yourself. Blaming causes insecurities, and those cause stress. And as we all know, stress and fertility don't mix. Keep your chin up Sassy. Do something that makes you feel good about yourself. :hugs:

I'm glad everything went well with your son Sweetmama. :flower:

Ugh so I got some really crappy news at the OB/GYN's today and I'm disappointed right now and frustrated and I almost want to give up before I really start TTC because I did blood work to be sent off for genetic testing and it came back that I have some chromosomal anomallies and that means that because my eggs only get half my genetic markers if the sperm catches the egg with the genetic anomolies in the chromosomes its almost positive it will end in miscarriage, and my doc said I could have 3 or more miscarriages before I have a sticky bean and I don't know if I can go through that

Oh Sweetmama that is just awful. I can't imagine ever going through that. I would be heart broken to hear that news. :hugs:
What are you and DH gonna do? I don't think you should give up. This is a mountain in your ttc path, but it will be so worth it end.

I think we're still going to go through with TTC but its going to be hard and nerve racking because it will always be in the back of my mind that I could miscarry this one you know.

Oh Sweet that's gotta be the worst thing to feel. Hopefully you find a way to help you cope.
Lots of hugs, cookies, and kisses
:dust:

I'm thinking of waiting to TTC for a few months at least, just to get us moved and settled in.

Are you thinking ntnp? It would be understandable with everything going on right now. House, wedding, etc...
Let us know what you decide. :hugs:

yeah maybe just Avoiding near when I O I just didn't think we would find a house this fast you know

Ya I totally know what you mean. It took 3 months from the time Dh and I decided to buy a house, to the day we moved in. We expected it to take a lot longer than that. It was crazy fast.

Yeah I was expecting it to be a bit longer too but it went super fast, it will be exactly 6 weeks from when we first started looking

Sorry I haven't been around, been working and now I am sick. That's pretty much the one downfall of being a nurse, when there is an out break we get sick too =(

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to say a quick hello!!! I'm Canadian (from Nova Scotia) but am currently living in Australia. When I saw the thread I had to say hi because as you can imagine I miss home!! I'm TTC baby #3 and hopefully soon have some luck, I wish you all the best girls!! Go Canada!!! (There can never be too many Canadians concieved!!)

Hi Crystal,
Thanks for popping in. What's it like in Australia? Good luck with #3.

Sassy 20dpo? Are you sick from work or could it be something else possibly or is that from the clomid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->