Canadians TTC

The only other test I had to do was an ultrasound. After that, we went back to the clinic, got the results and started the IUI on my next cycle.

Awesome! Hopefully I can get one of those done while I am waiting to, anything to make the wait as small as possible when we first get in! When do you find out if the second IUI took? Or are you already on your next cycle trishla?

p.s. YOu've been great to ask questions to thanks so much Trishla!

No problem Kelly, ask away! It's so stressful waiting to get in, I hated it.
They told me I could test on July 7, 18 days after the IUI.... yeah right. I'll probably find out by the end of the week, July 2 or 3. Fingers crossed!

well yeah 18 days after there is no reason to wait that long! It is stressful. I am still suffering a little from my HSG though, and the antibiotics they gave me for infection prevention are doing the worst number on my stomach. It hurts so bad.

DH has his next SA at the clinic that the fertility clinic uses for their SA's. I am going to call in a week just to see if they can tell me where I am on the list. I am impatient! haha

I would love to add the sig... but don't know how.... some help please??

Trishla another question.. when you had your 2 iui's did they use a clamp on your cervix? and the long tube thing they inserted did it have a balloon on it like with the HSG to open to uterus or did they jut insert the tube and inject the spermies?

Welcome 7eleven

Trishla another question.. when you had your 2 iui's did they use a clamp on your cervix? and the long tube thing they inserted did it have a balloon on it like with the HSG to open to uterus or did they jut insert the tube and inject the spermies?

Welcome 7eleven

Hey Kelly. The IUI is similar to a pap smear, they use a speculum, insert a small catheter and shoot the sperm into your cervix. There can be a bit of cramping involved but I found it to be quite painless.

Ok, so long as there is no clamp or balloon like in the HSG! Whew! I was getting really scared for IUI considering how much pain the HSG cause me. I feel better now. I know I can handle the cramps from the catheter even though they were pretty bad but it was the clamp and balloon that were the worst for me during the HSG. I only worried cause everyone told me the HSG would be just like a pap maybe a bit more cramping and for me it totally was nothing like that!

How is everyone today? My temps are doing crazy things this month, never have the been so low! I have no idea why, thermometer is only 4 months old so the batteries should be fine. Who knows only time will tell 5 days till Ov!

Hey girls i'm doing ok!! Still wating for O!! Should be the next couple of days i'm thinking..Took an opk twice today and the line is kinda dark but not a positive!!Other then that been busy packing!! 2 more sleeps!!! I'm getting so excited!!!

Glad you are so excited about moving into your new home! We are just about finished laying the floor in our basement in the room we've been working on... would have finished tonight but our tenants came home and were going to bed. Alas it will be done tomorrow... think I sprained my thumb though it's super sore.

Grrrrr, am just so frustrated. I wish there was a for sure, dead on date that tells you your exact time of ovulating!

Happy Canada Ladies!!!!

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg127/Battman_57/canada-day-fireworks.gif​

Happy canada day to you to... do you use opk's sassy? I can predict mine down to the day with charting but I can normally get it down to within 2 days before it happens and I know it's gonna happen. SPeaking of which I should O in 3 days so long as the torture from the hsg didn't stress out my body and push it off... peeing on a stick in a couple of hours..

I so got a positive opk!!!!! Woohoo, I'm getting my :sex: on tonight!

Yep, I use them and I o'd yesterday!

Hi ladies,

Room for one more? I'm from Edmonton, and could definitely use a few friends ^_^

welcome bailey!

I officially 1dpo! Whoot tww!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"