Canadians TTC

So sorry ryder! Here is to looking forward to the next month!

Yay for calgary stampede!!!!!!! Chat with you ladies later tonight! I am off to work the the chucks and grandstand show... you guys will actually know what I am talking about unlike my other groups! :rofl:

its ok, I really would have been suprised if I had been pregnant... We only ahd sex twice and I didnt think either time was before ovulation... Im not too heartbroken. I think if I got pregnant this comming cycle it would be the perfect time anyway.

Yeah AF should be showing up on the 16th for me I think so if I make it to the 17th with nothing then I will test. Feeling crampy today, blah!

Hey hun, FX that you get your :bfp: this cycle!!!.. I will be testing on the 21st!!! It would be awesome if we both got pregnant at the same time:happydance:

Yay for calgary stampede!!!!!!! Chat with you ladies later tonight! I am off to work the the chucks and grandstand show... you guys will actually know what I am talking about unlike my other groups! :rofl:

DH is working security there again this year. I was there on sneak a peek and I may go again on the last day

it was a lot of fun! ALthough apparently someone got hit by the c trains and they were totally messed up so I didn't get home till 2am then had to work this morning... I am so tired... DH came home from work to me passed out on the couch.

What does your dh do sassy?

Want2bamom haven't talked to you in ages yay of tww!

Oh I am thinking of quitting my job a week earlier then originally planned... I will have to make up my mind sooner or later.

Oh wow, it's fair/exhibition season, isn't it? DH and I are probably going to to Capital Ex here in Edmonton when they roll in (I think this next week??). We aren't big "rides" people but we like to go to the shows, and okay I'll admit - I love the trashy carnival food! I only get them once a year so it seems ok to indulge.

yes the trashy carnival food is awesome, I had deep fried oreos for the first time and they were super yummy and you can't go wrong with those little mini donuts!

Why are you quitting your job kelly? Do you have something better in mind?

Oh do I EVER!!!!!!! I am going back to school in september to get my nursing RN bachelors degree. I am super excited and I absolutely HATE my job cause I work for the haggiest stupidest witch with a capital B ever. I can't wait to get away from her ugly ass. hahaha. Hope that explains it! :rofl:

hello ladies!!

I'm in Ottawa and ttc for our first baby... anyone else here in the capital area? I'm 33 and finding that all the women I know either already have babies or else don't want any. Plus I just moved here and don't know many ppl at all!

oh haha ya that explains it... I was just wonder cause your ttc and it would be good to get matpay... but getting your RN degree is definately a good idea.

yeah we were going to stop ttc when I was in school but with the bad results on the SA and the referral for IUI we're going to keep trucking along.

Welcome hannah, I was born in Ottawa but haven't lived there in about 16 years!

Welcome Hannah! I'm in BC...I think i'm the only one!! haha

hey sassy did you ever find out what your doc referred you for at the calgary clinic? Have you heard from them yet?

So we got DH's SA results for his second one... the FS says it's a bit better but overall more of the same, she did however tell us his sperm count is really low which we though she told us last time he had a very high sperm count, I guess there was some kind of miscommunication so this one was worse. His overall count went from 14.6 million to 22.6 million which should be 40 million and higher to be normal, his morphology went down from 10% to 8% which should be 15% to be normal and his motility the first time was 51 and 37 (after 3 hours) to 46 and 44 (after 3 hours) it should be 50 to be normal, so a few things went up. I guess the increase in counts is good but we thought he had a lot of sperm so basically I bawled my eyes out on the phone to a friend for an hour. We might be doing ICSI or IVF now instead of IUI... but we have to wait for our appointment for that to find out more. F**K! I hate this it's all bull s**t.

hello ladies!!

I'm in Ottawa and ttc for our first baby... anyone else here in the capital area? I'm 33 and finding that all the women I know either already have babies or else don't want any. Plus I just moved here and don't know many ppl at all!

Welcome Hannah! I am 36 and in Calgary. Feel free to grab our sig and jump right in :thumbup:

hey sassy did you ever find out what your doc referred you for at the calgary clinic? Have you heard from them yet?

What do you mean what I was referred for? And clinic, I am assuming your talking about the fertility clinic, so I guess she would have sent a referral because we are not getting pregnant, lol. I have yet to hear from them, maybe because all of our test came back normal. Its all so frustrating, because I was told I would be in alot sooner then most because of my age.
:cry:

So we got DH's SA results for his second one... the FS says it's a bit better but overall more of the same, she did however tell us his sperm count is really low which we though she told us last time he had a very high sperm count, I guess there was some kind of miscommunication so this one was worse. His overall count went from 14.6 million to 22.6 million which should be 40 million and higher to be normal, his morphology went down from 10% to 8% which should be 15% to be normal and his motility the first time was 51 and 37 (after 3 hours) to 46 and 44 (after 3 hours) it should be 50 to be normal, so a few things went up. I guess the increase in counts is good but we thought he had a lot of sperm so basically I bawled my eyes out on the phone to a friend for an hour. We might be doing ICSI or IVF now instead of IUI... but we have to wait for our appointment for that to find out more. F**K! I hate this it's all bull s**t.

So sorry sweety!!!!
:hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"