Canadians TTC

yeah you've been waiting 5 months now? I would totally call the normal wait time is 3 to 6 months. And it was the clinic I was referring to. I so want my appointment now.. I am going to call them tomorrow to see where I am.

:dohh:
sassy1 - i'm a newbie and can't seem to get the sig... how do i see what the url is for it?

yeah you've been waiting 5 months now? I would totally call the normal wait time is 3 to 6 months. And it was the clinic I was referring to. I so want my appointment now.. I am going to call them tomorrow to see where I am.

I called and had to leave a voice mail. Sheesh I been waiting so long!

:dohh:
sassy1 - i'm a newbie and can't seem to get the sig... how do i see what the url is for it?

You need to right click and save it to your computer first Hun, then upload it to your profile

you always have to leave a voice mail message I think. I got some pink cm when I wiped earlier so witch will be here tomorrow.

I am due tomorrow. I hope the witch just ignores our houses completley this time!!
How long is your luteal phase?

Never mind, the witch stopped by my house about 10 mins ago:cry:

my lp is normally 14 day I am now on 15dpo with a temp increase like i Have never had before but before you go getting excited I did test even though I had spotting yesterday and it was negative so what is going on with my body? Hopefully witch will come today so I can start my 13th cycle.

LOL, how did you know I was going to get excited for you? You know me so well, ha ha.
Well, who knows, maybe its different this cycle for a reason? I gotta have some hope since mine is all gone for me this cycle, ugh. I felt so down and angry and sad, so today I went and got my nails done and will get a pedicure tomorrow since I work tonight, it helps to make me feel abit more better about myself. I am just so bloody frustrated with this whole thing. This cycle was the best one so far, there is no darn good reason why we didnt get pregnant!! Still no call back from the clinic, sigh.

They called me back... which one did you leave your message with? I left mine under the IUI message system. I'll explain details below....

So I just called the fertility clinic out here and it turns out we're on the IVF waiting list which is shorter then the general list so we'll be in within 2 to 3 more months instead of 4 to 5!!! So Sept to Oct, and while we wait the additional 6 months for IVF from the date of our first appointment at the clinic we are allowed to do our 3 rounds of IUI so there won't be as long of a wait for IVF if the IUI's don't work! Yay some good news finally... oh and witch showed up today after my record high temperature!

I hope they call you soon sassy, I would ask them when they return the call to make sure the referral was sent off... it seems weird that you've heard nothing in 5 months although they told me for the general infertility list it was anywhere from 4 to 6 months. I will keep my fingers crosses for you!

I am also officially done work now, my manager called and they offered to buy out my contract so I am getting paid up till the time when I would have left but I don't have to work... what of what will I do with myself? Sassy we could do that coffee!!!!

cd30 here... wish it wasn't so long. I've got an appointment with my GP on Friday so I'll see if we can do anything about it. Kinda hoping for clomid, but she's the doctor, not me!

CD13 here... and we have had a good weekend of lots of BD'ing!!!!! Well... lots for us anyway... soooo fingers crossed! The last 3 days my cervix has been really sensitive so im hoping that means im fertile ha ha...

Kelly - not really. Judging by the signs, I didn't ov this cycle at all, so I'm just waiting it out. I've got an appointment at the end of the week with my doc so it'll definitely be coming up (this was my first cycle really tracking).

welome angel!

Well hopefully they can sort something out for you bailey!

Nothing new here to report... cd 4 for me and witch is pretty much gone, got some spotting. Hopefully DH is up for :sex: tonight his mouth seems ok after the surgery... I am horny!

Well CD2 for me, but i think by tomorrow af will be gone!! It was very light to med this cycle!! a little different then usual, but not complaining!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->