Canadians TTC

want2be you're on your next cycle already? Did you have a shorter one or have a just lost base? I thought you were ahead of me in cycle days!

CD16 here and now officially in the 2ww period!!!!!!!

Hey Kelly! My cycles are longer then yours, mine was 36 days too long! So now i'm on CD5! How have you been, feels like i haven't talked to you in ages!! hahaha

I know it has been ages, did you get your internet stuff sorted out? I remember now. Ok well we're close again! Heres to the next boring week to go by before I can PIAC

Hiya ladies! Just checking in, I am on holidays in BC and it's effin HOT !! Lol

Dh and I want to go to BC soon, we have never been and since we are so close now. I think we'll be hoping across boarder for our anniversary sept 1 to montana....

We'll meet up for coffee when you get back! Message me!

Hey,
I am from BC Canada, been married for 6 years....We have a almost 3 year old daughter and are currently TTC#2....

Welcome Jadesmomma!

Im CD21!!!!!! Getting soooo close!

So how are you settling in want2beamom??? Haven't heard from you in ages... must go stalk your chart now...

Hey Kelly!! We are pretty much settled in, its so nice here!!! I love it, everything is super close to where we are! Trying to get my back yard looking nice atm! Missing pieces of grass and crap! And my dad will still come and paint, but i'm in no hurry for that since the house looks nice already!! How have you been?? Your house all done??

my house all done? haha I wish! We have most of the upstairs stuff done and the room we redid from scratch is done but now we have small stuff like we just changed fire alarms and locks and now I am doing paint touch ups and repainting the casing around the doors to make it look fresher. Our new tenant just moved in but we're still working on the apt kitchen, just ripped some tile out of the kitchen and am in the process of putting lots of putty on the wall to repair it so I can paint it, then chris and I Have to do some minimal tiling for the back splash by the sink. So mostly small stuff except the kitchen in the apt I guess. I will be happy when it is done, I am getting so tired!

oh we are renovating too! Its a big pain in the butt.

Yay positive opk today, hopefully I will O tomorrow!

Sassy you back yet? I will be at sunridge mall thursday aug 6 if you want to meet for that coffee?

Kelly: Yay for +OPK.... Im still waiting for mine =(

Can I see a pic of it?

haha no I didn't take one.. and it's in the trash now, I will get one tomorrow and post it. I always get positives for 2 days, it should be darker tomorrow to. is this your first time with opks?

Yeah its my first time with OPK's and I have PCOS so who knows if Im gonna even Ovulate!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->