Canadians TTC

Yep, I'm baaaaaack!! Altho the clinic still hasn't freakin called or returned any of my calls, I am so frustrated !!!!!! I can meet u for sure, I don't go back to work till Friday evening and sunridge is right across from my house so that day and location works perfectly! Maybe send me a PM and we can go from there? =)

I'm really thinking i'm totally out this cycle!!! FF says i'm 4dpo, when i don't usually ovulate until CD22 or 23...weird eh? I'm not sure if its because of the metformin i started on Friday or what..but if you look at my chart we barely even had sex during those times!!! gRRR...I really hope its wrong!!!!

Congrats Kelly on the pos opk!!!!! yahhh!!!!

awww good luck want2beamom! Sassy I will msg you now.

well CD29 here and still no af... I did a test yesterday and it was neg... so we'll see!

Hows everyone doing? I am personally getting very frustrated! I have called the fertility clinic a few times now and no one resturns my call, so I have no flippin idea if my referral is even there, its been well over 6 months since my doc said she would refer me!! All of our tests came back good or great, so then why the heck arent I getting pregnant??? I think its the not knowing thats killing me, I just wish I at least knew why, then I could move on from there and figure out how to deal with it.

Thanks for listening =)

you might have unexplained infetility sassy... which message system are you leaving the message with? I always called the IUI one and just said " hi my name is... I was referred so many months ago and have some questions about the procedure" and they should call you back then when you get them on the phone you can ask them about your referral they will have access to your file and be able to tell you whats up. Thats how I found out I was referred for IVF and not IUI.

Thanks , maybe I will call that line and go from there

I would give it a try then once you have them on the phone ask them all your questions about everything. Let us know how it goes.

omg, I think I had implantaion bleeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have never seen this before, but since I have REALLY been paying attention, yes I look EVERY time I wipe, I notice every little change, lol. And last night at work, after I peed, I wiped and saw a few spots, tiny spots of blood, didnt really think anything of it, until I went again later, and it was def light spotting, it was bright red which means fresh blood. I wouldnt even call it spotting cause it was small and only happend twice, and I havent seen it again. I have no idea what else that could be, I NEVER "spot" before AF. I have tried so VERY hard this cycle to not get my hopes up and now my body does this to me, lol. And yes, I caved and took a test this am, of course it was negative, lol...if in fact it was an implant bleed, I know there wouldnt be enough HCG to show up yet. AF is due Sunday or Monday, lets hope she gets lost or finds someone who will greet her with open arms! lol

Thanks for listening to my excitment, lol

Awwww I hope it was that to! How many dpo are you? I always check for IB but have never seen it. I get a little let down when I don't to even though I know it doesn't happen for everyone.

Thats awesome news Sassy!!! Sounds like implantation!!!! I'm also 10dpo today as well!! Does every one spot during implantation?? hmm, not sure!

Awwww I hope it was that to! How many dpo are you? I always check for IB but have never seen it. I get a little let down when I don't to even though I know it doesn't happen for everyone.

I'm 11dpo now but was 9 when I saw it. I honestly can't think of what else it would have been.

I was up by your house the other day, I put a deposit on a puppy from a lady there. There is some beautiful houses!!! I may want to consider moving there, we want to move anyway but I never even thought about Airdrie.

Thats awesome news Sassy!!! Sounds like implantation!!!! I'm also 10dpo today as well!! Does every one spot during implantation?? hmm, not sure!

Yea, I have no idea either, but what else could it be? I am going to be baffled if AF shows !!

Good luck Sassy, apparently it takes at least 3-4 days after implantation to start showing HGC, but even then alot of women wont test positive.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Af got me this time... 3 days late!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was torture... However, im not on CD8 and about to get busy in hopes for a BFP this month!

Hey sassy where was the lady's house with the puppies? My neighbour sells puppies... what kind of dog? If you move here we can be friends and go out and help each other with our hopefully soon to be little ones!

Hi all I'm from Winnipeg, Manitoba. I'm 34 and ttc after a loss @ 36.4 weeks 2 months ago. Hope you don't mind me joining you lovely ladies.

Was so hoping this was my month but sadly :witch: got me today, blah!

How is everyone? Sending lots of :dust: to everyone.

meldmac, so sorry for your loss. I read Devins tribute page and hope you are coping ok. *hugs*

Hey there! I just found this thread! I am in the Yukon, 33 yrs and just starting TTC #1.

=D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"