• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

candy crush

I'm stuck on 63 and am so frustrated I hardly try anymore!!! My sister completed the whole thing, got to level 350+ I can't remember exactly and it aid they're working on new levels she's gutted that's her evening entertainment gone! She's started again lol.

I'm on 366 now I think. First level of a new section and there's some weird pie shaped thing you have to get rid of. It's so bizarre!

I'm stuck on level 65 :( it's driving me crazy!!

I've been stuck on 65 for about 3 months!! Driving me crazy!

I've just done it :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Far too excited about this :rofl:

When I got thru 65 I was the same. I was looking at the screen thinking '24 moves left and hardly any jelly??!! shit!!' and then hubby tried to talk to me and I told him to shut up. I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I did it I was so excited, lol

When I got thru 65 I was the same. I was looking at the screen thinking '24 moves left and hardly any jelly??!! shit!!' and then hubby tried to talk to me and I told him to shut up. I thought I was going to have a heart attack when I did it I was so excited, lol

I got a striped candy and colour bomb (the spotty one) combined twice and it cleared the screen :D don't think I could of done it without that :haha:

Now people are taking ages to unlock the next level for me got 2/3!!

Wow, I feel so pathetic.. I've been stuck on level 29 for over a month now. I LOVE the game, I just get so frustrated with it..

I've been stuck on 65 for weeks. Once I was only 1 away. Any tips or tricks? I keep saying I'll give up, but I just can't.

Stuck on level 72..... Grrrr so addictive tho lol

Ive just completed 125 noe waiting forever for people to help me unlock the next stage.

For me, 97 has been the hardest by far!!

I've been stuck on 65 for weeks. Once I was only 1 away. Any tips or tricks? I keep saying I'll give up, but I just can't.

I just kept trying to make the spotty candy and combine it with a stripey candy, I did that twice and it pretty much did the level for me!

i am stuck on 277 and it is bloody annoying!!

I just kept trying to make the spotty candy and combine it with a stripey candy, I did that twice and it pretty much did the level for me!

Only problem is I hardly get them. Or I can't get them next to each other, if I do manage to get em.

OMG I finally did level 65!!:wohoo:

Whoohoo! How'd you do it?

Last night it came up that the game had lost synchronization with facebook and I lost my 30 lives :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->