• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

candy crush

It's the last level on my ipad, is there more on computer or something?

Yeah there is, seems they're adding more levels to the iPad/android version as and when they can.

Oh right, dammit there's me thinking I'd more or less completed the silly game haha x

i recently updated my android app and loads more levels have been added. i am stuck on 97 now!

Not sure if this has already been said but if you change your clock on your phone and then go back into the game you get 5 new lives :) remember to put your clock back to normal time afterwards though!

How do you use the extra moves sent by friends? Every time I accept them they just vanish :/

Dont accept them if you already have 5 lives,wai until you run out and accept them then.

How do you use the extra moves sent by friends? Every time I accept them they just vanish :/

If you're on an iphone or ipad they're added to the game automatically...on fb you have to select them before starting the level.

They're only usable on whatever level you're on at the time that you accep them which sucks

I've mostly stopped playing now cos I'm stuck on level 350. Been on it for about a month and can not even come close to doing it!

I am stuck on level 92. Tips anyone please?

This game has taken over my life! :haha:

I am stuck on level 92. Tips anyone please?

I was stuck on this too for ages then just suddenly completed it today! Just fluke I think, no tips, sorry that's no help!

I guess I suck coz I've been stuck on level 33 for days!!! How do i move forward without buying stuff???

This has been annoying me so much the last couple of days, I'm on level 257 and every time I'm about a move or two off winning the game freezes so I can only press the end game button.

I have way too much time on my hands. I'm stuck on level 313 Doh!

I know! I hate these levels :( it takes me twice as long to pass each one now. Gah

I'm stuck on level 97 it's not driving me as mad as some previous levels as its only a short level but its seeming impossible to get to 100000 closest I've got is 820000 ahhh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->