• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can't admit to anyone else...

Will update with pics later but ITS A GIRL!!!!!!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!!

Omg! SIL! YES!!! HOORAY!! :rofl: :rofl: This thread is amazing!!! I can't believe it, I am SO PLEASED for you! :happydance: :wohoo: :yipee:

OMG OMG...! I thought your Nub was girly on your scan pics!
Sooooo happy for you!
LOVE this lucky thread!

I almost can't believe it. I cried when she told me. What a lucky thread we have. These bits look girly to everyone else, right?

Attachments

• IMG_6519.jpg
    IMG_6519.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 19
Here's another photo. I couldn't figure how to get both into one post from my phone.

Attachments

• IMG_6520.jpg
    IMG_6520.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 15
:happydance: :headspin:

How flipping AMAZIIIIIIIING!!!! Oh man do I know the feeling. It's like you are floating in a dream. Now tell us all the details!!! How you first saw the girl bits and how you felt etc!!!!!!

I still can't believe it. She was looking for awhile at the screen and with DS1 and DS2 I immediately saw their bits at the gender scan. I was holding my breath and she said "well, did you think of any girl names you liked with your boys?" and I asked if its a girl and she said "100% girl!". Then I felt complete joy and relief wash over me and started crying and kept asking if she was sure, haha. She pointed out the 3 lines from a few angles for me and then showed us a few seconds in 3d/4d. I'm on cloud 9

SIL I am so delighted for you!!! Brilliant news!!! How many weeks are you?

That's amazing Sil! Glad you heard what you wanted!!!! Lots of girl bubs on this thread! Hopefully me & c.m.c get our boys to slightly even it out!

Mem yes we're the same gestation again :) it's killing me knowing I could book a scan tomorrow &find out the gender like we did with ds but nooo OH wants to wait until 20wks. Just want to know. I hate surprises!

Congratulations!! So exciting!

Lucks holding on this thread! You ladies are awesome! So happy for everyone...

Ok cmc is next for a boy right?

I really think this is a girl thread... I think all I have seen is swollen labia and no boy bits at all... I'm ok with it... I wanted a boy as it be nice after 2 girls. I R.E.M. The first time with DD1 I was over the moon. I wanted a girl so much. With DD2 part of me wanted a girl for a sister as I always wanted a sister and part of me wanted a boy for DH!! I just feel like I'm a little in limbo... I'm assuming girl but also have some doubt and cannot wait to 23rd for confirmation

Attachments

• IMG_6556.jpg
    IMG_6556.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_6554.jpg
    IMG_6554.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 16
Cmc it's so funny, if you were hoping for a girl I would cautiously tell you to get excited it does look like girl bits but because it's so swollen I would be worried it may be scrotum! If that was my girl scan I would be nervous that it was boy parts sticking out but it does look flat for a willy.

Anyway ... the 23rd will tell! And we are here waiting for the update :)

How many weeks were those pics again..? Argh I can't make my mind up, I agree with Danny as it could look good either way..! The first one looks quite 'out there' for girl parts. but although the second pic looks less protruding, it's a different angle (taken from further back, as you can see much more of the butt!), so you would see less of whatever's between the legs anyway.. The middle 'line' is also sticking our further than the edges, which it does with boy parts - girl parts tend to be more even/level across, but again, that could be the different angle..!

These are 18 weeks... really starting to believe now it's a girl as a penis would be protruding much more by now????

8 days to go!!!

But if you think about it, you wouldn't see that much of the actual penis from underneath like that, as the scrotum would obscure most of it. So you wouldn't always necessarily see a long 'penis' shape sticking out, you'd just see more of a 'bulge'.
Ah I don't know, I just figure a girl would be flatter than that by 18 weeks..?!

cmc I can't make up my mind either. I can really see those scans being interpreted either way! Argh. How frustrating. I really hope you get your boy. This thread seems to bring good luck.

My scan was at 16+1 so I was slightly nervous to trust it, but she said she's "99% positive" and "wouldn't tell with someone who already has 2 boys about it being a girl if she wasn't sure", so I'm hoping she's right. I downloaded a copy of my scan actually(they gave me the option to have a digital copy for 10 dollars) and I keep watching it looking for a hint of any boy bits but I really don't see any during the scan so I'm pretty confident she's a girl. Still nervous though! My anatomy scan is on February 6th so I'm sure it'll be confirmed again then which will ease my mind a bit to hear it twice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->