Cautiously 'here' ! *2boys4girlsAllhereAllhealthyWedidit!!!!*

Hey ladies! We compare everything else we need to start showing off our bumps! Who is up for bump pics????

I'll flash my bump ! except I have absolutely no idea how to upload a photo...

Forgot to add...

thanks Agiboma ! Congratulations on the birth of your little boy:flower:

have fun in tenerife Smiler ! You've probably tried everything, but I found that a cup of proper caffeinated coffee helps things sometimes....

Smudge - the inside of my vagjayjay feels bruised most of the time. I wasn't quite sure how to describe the feeling - but bruised sounds about right!

V - i'm all for bump pics - will upload tomorrow.

so - warning TMI -> i managed to sort out my libido and narcoleptic state on friday long enough to visit planet "O" 3 times!! OH was completely exhausted and - get this - fell asleep first!!!
And then last night - it was right back to sleeping at 8pm!! but i think it's cause i was up early yesterday morning to start cooking. Strange, I've been having this need to cook. like cook every dish i can think of.

And I'm starting to dress up to work now - like i normally did. Looking very professional again. for 14 weeks i wore cargo pants and lady golf shirts because i couldn't give a cr@p about appearance when i was hurling all the time.

Could this be 2nd tri energy on the horizon???
I have a scan at 12:30 today. am sort of calmly nervous - :wacko:.

Hello girlies. Hows everyone.

Smudge - team blue how lovely. Im a team yelllow girl all the way. I totally love the surprise. I also love saying "I told you it was a boy/girl" after the event. I have been right every time so far so I guess its only really a surprise if I get it wrong lol.

Smiler I feel your pain pet - for a few weeks there I was a once a week girl. I have found the best thing is freshly squeezed carrot and apple juice with a little bit of ginger. I avoid bananas - they are constipation poisin and no toast (my favourite food in the world). Its worked for me. Gotta be worth a try. Enjoy your week in the sun.

I cannot believe Smudge has never had a yi - do you want mine??? lol
V Ive been using cream but are you not supposed to? hope it clears for you soon.

I would post a bump pic but its more of a blump than a bump atm. I look huge but its not baby - just bloat. I want a bump.

So instead of a bump pic I will post a scan pic which I got this morning. Saw bubs clapping when scan was been done. It was so cool. Everything looks perfect and I have been assigned to the high risk consultant so I will get extra monitoring. Im so happy today. We have decided to do a softly softly news out. No big announcement but quietly telling a few important people and letting the grapevine do the rest.

Oh and I got put forward a week so Im 14 + 6 today. Guess that makes me second tri now :happydance:

Felt baby moving for first time friday night. Its all happening now.

Attachments

• Baby Scan 16 Aug 2010 [1024x768].jpg
    Baby Scan 16 Aug 2010 [1024x768].jpg
    27 KB · Views: 14
morning ladies

had a scan yesterday. everything is as well as can be. Doc says bubs is 14cm weighs 135g and is too big for my uterus right now - hence the cramping. says it's nothing to worry about since it is still stretching - just not fast enough at this point. Bubs is VERY active - extremely unco-operative when we had to check the gender - so we still don't know. Had LOADS and LOADS of blood drawn. routine - rubella, hepatitis, downs etc etc. says no news by wednesday is good news! am now officially feeling VERY pregnant.

Oh is away on business for the week :-( DS is going camping with granny and granpa this weekend.

Bean - great scan pic! and yes - we're officially 2nd TRI babies now!

Great news on scan Mummyd. He wants to stay team yellow :winkwink:
You seem sad at your free weekend. I would relish it - lots of r&r, sleep when you want, eat when you want, watch what you want - sounds lovely.

My scan was so so clear. They have a new machine after a huge controversary at the hospital. I could see loads and could actually hazard a guess at what was on the screen rather than agreeing with the midwife and thinking "I'll take your word for it". Didn't see between the legs tho - thats a surprise.

That's great news about the scans :) :) :) :)

I hope your uterus gets some good stretching done asap and then eases off for you MommyD. It's great you're feeling better in yourself!

I've got my 16 week mw check tomorrow. I'm going to mention my cough to them and see what they suggest. I've got a feeling it's turned into a chest infec, but I don't really want to take antibiotics if I can avoid it. I can't go on feeling like this though - I've got a temp and all the coughing makes my head pound so badly.

I hope she doesn't comment on my enormous weight gain lol. My bump goes to about my belly button and looks really nice when I'm lying down. When I stand up though and especially after I've eaten, all my fatness and bloat merges with it and I look about 6 months preg!

AM I EVER GOING TO STOP THROWING UP?????????? I got so sick Sunday night that I actually blew out all the blood vessels around my eyes and now it looks like someone hit me! I got sick again this morning too! Then I had nasty heartburn all friggin day long! At least Im not feeling sick 24/7 but I would LOVE to stop hurling!

I know that feeling V!!! I thort i was over the hurling - but then this morning OMG - i felt like i was 8 weeks prego again and puking my guts out. and the heartburn is killing me! i started taking Gaviscon for it - it comes in neat little saches so i suck on it all day long! and it's completely safe during pregnancy.

Kit - I'm so sorry you're feeling crappy. I've been trying to shake a cold for 2 weeks now - and i can't take anything for it except paracetamol/tylenol. And all i want is for it to stop!

Do any of you know much about the Nub gender theory? I'm convinced i can see a nub on my scan but i have NO idea what it is... going to to try and upload my scan pic now now - please have a look and let me know what you think?

attached is the scan pic!

Attachments

• Team Yellow.jpg
    Team Yellow.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 12
Absolutely no idea MommyD 'cause I don't know anything about this nub theory... But what a gorgeous little bubba !

Well I haven't been sick at all, but I feel like it. I'm lying on the couch right now feeling eeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh:sick: I've also been getting this weird feeling lately. I'm not hungry but my stomach is swirling and feels acidic. I've also really gone off meat as well.

Has anybody had any swelling at all ? My feet were really swollen yesterday, though they feel fine today. Frustrating because I wanted to go shoe shopping ! But I did buy something yesterday that I just adore ! a packet of newborn nappies (diapers) ! I got them home and took one out of the packet and I just can't believe how weeny and gorgeous they are ! Also freaked me out a little - they are SO tiny, I can't remember my babies being that small.....

I have pitting edema so I am swollen all the time. Elevation works wonders! I always put a pillow on the end of the couch and prop my legs up there for at least 30 min when I get home from work!

I also decided today that I am going to take pregnancy leave as soon as it is possible. My work is way to hard on my physically and it is really starting to wear me down! UGH

You're on your feet all day aren't you V? I'm not working in this pregnancy and i'm still exhausted and not capable of much, can't imagine working !

I think I'm just having a big symptom week, I'm sure I felt good last week. I'm going to the hairdresser tomorrow. I know there's the opinion that you shouldn't colour your hair in pregnancy but I've never agreed with that. There is no evidence that hair dye has any effects, so I'm going with that !
(also my hair went gray when I was 20 so I sort of have to....) I hope I feel good enough to enjoy it.

Tomorrow is also my sons birthday, he would be 12.

My 16 week check was great thanks mommyd :) She said button felt the right size, hb was good (my DD came and heard the hb too, which was so lovely :)), and my bp etc was good. She didn't even mention my huge fatness either!

The doc came in and had a listen to my chest and said it isn't infected, but my sinuses might be and all the ick is draining into my throat in the night - nice! I've got to wait a week or 2 more and see if it clears up with steaming etc (as I said I wanted to avoid antiobiotics if possible) and then come back in if it hasn't gone.

I hope everyone's symptoms ease off again soon. I've been having quite a lot of achey pains low down. I'm hoping they're just stretching pains, but I have to admit that it still makes me nervous.

My thoughts are with you for tomorrow smudge :hugs:

I got my angel sounds today and...NOTHING! I can barely hear my own damn heartb eat! I cant hear the placenta I cant hear bubs, and I am annoyed!

Persevere V - just try it for a few mins at a time every now and then. You'll suddenly find it one day.

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!!! After my Dr visit I knew where to look! Its quiet but I can for sure hear it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->