Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

I just got out of the bath....barely! I literally had to go onto all 4's before I could gather enough momentum to actually stand up! My bath is quite narrow, and I just could not lean forward enough to get up without going on all 4's! OH is asleep....otherwise I would have had him come lift me out! :haha::shipw:

Oh my gosh! I am glad you were able to get out!

I took my aspirin again tonight. I'm so scared for tomorrow.

Good luck with your ultrasound TS! I can't wait to see the pics :)

I'm not going to advise on the aspirin since I don't have any experience or anything with it. I personally get scared if my doctor and I are on different pages. If you've decided to start taking it again, maybe let your dr know that you've decided to do that as if makes you feel less stressed and who knows maybe they'll be fine with it. At least it gives them a chance to tell you if they feel it's imperative for you to stop.

cant wait to see your pics ts xxxxx
clobo loz you ladies ok after full moon?

Aw Pichi, sorry about the UTI, yes I was gonna say Cranberry juice too, not the concentrate stuff though! Hope it clears up soon.

Kelly, aw I will most certainly come back and visit you loads and cheer you all on!!

Loz, I feel your pain chick, although I actually had a good night last night after some paracetamol and a warm bath!! My bump feels so heavy now and stretched too!! Come on babies, out you come!!! Apparently walking up and down the stairs sideways like a crab is supposed to encourage baby further down!!

Mindy, good luck for today my dear :dust:

Im still here, full moon charged up my crystals and im carrying my moonstone with me now, its known as the midwife stone!! Hoping for baby this weekend …. Just gotta convince Ben not to have more than 1 pint in the pub this evening now!!

xxx

Apparently walking up and down the stairs sideways like a crab is supposed to encourage baby further down!!

:haha: I have some very strange images of heavily pregnant women on stairs now lol

Thank you ladies. I will let you know how it goes. It is at 1:30 today. I think I am 3.5 hours behind you ladies in the UK.

I am really trying hard to be positive. I am still having tons of symptoms so I am taking that as a good sign.

Thanks Ginny. I will definitely let my Dr know about the aspirin. I hate to do something different too so the stopping and the starting again are both bothering me. :wacko:

Clobo, I hope your LO makes his or her appearance this weekend for you!!

You too, Lozdi!!

I hope you are all having a good day! :flower:

Good luck again for your scan TS! I got all excited when I saw you had posted lol

Sorry about that Ginny. :haha: I think our time difference is 12.5 hours or something. I'm not sure. I know morning for you is night for me :) It is only 9:40 am now.

Crab walking! Lil Fella is low enough I think if he gets any lower he will be crowning!

Can't wait to see those scan pics! I know your scared, but remember your last scan and how well it went, and don't forget to breath while your in the waiting room! And take tissues in because when you see that baby your going to get all blurry eyed!

I have a big bag of moonstones left over form my crystal selling days, might lay down later (after midnight!) and place them all over my belly and see what happens. They are powerful stuff, I once sold one on ebay then a month later got a message from the buyer saying thank you, because she had bought it to help her daughter who was struggling to become pregnant, and the cycle she got the moonstone she also got her bfp.....that was the same time I got bfp with my 4 year old AND a bunch of mine and OH's friends all got pregnant too, its like it was in the air!

Thank you :hugs: about an hour now.

That article I read the other day about how to naturally induce labour said that galloping like a horse is said to work. Then they showed a video of a woman galloping and 9 months pg! It was funny! I can just see you ladies doing that now... :haha: :haha:

impatiently waiting for ts

ladies i keep getting mega back ache so bought one of those microwaveble heatpads do you think its ok to use as on the back it says consult doc before use if up duff

It should be fine Kelly...a great many things will say consult doctor if pregnant because if they don't put that, and a lady uses one then has a loss, they could be 'liable.' Its a sad day and age we live in where we need to be over warned about things just because its become common practice for people to sue!

Galloping!!!???? I can't even canter never mind a gallop! :haha:

Just wanted to update a little, as I have been mostly stalking. I had my 35 week appt yesterday. They did an ultrasoud yesterday and estimate little guy to be 7lb 4oz already and he is in the Frank breech position still. I know that ultrasounds are just an estimate, but i really think this is going to be one big baby! I'll post a pic for you to see :) The good news is that I am still not dilated, so the preterm contractions aren't doing anything. Now I just need this guy to flip so I don't have to choose between a ECV and an elective C-section. If they had estimated little guy to be around 7.5 or 8lbs at birth I would choose the ECV in a heartbeat, but my last baby was almost 9lbs and he got stuck and I ended up with a forcep delivery and nearly a C-section. I don't want to go through the pain and risk of ECV, labor for hours only to find out this one is too big to come out that way! Ugh I don't know what to choose :) hopefully he flips in the next 2 weeks!
Liam 35W-5.jpg

Awwwww he is so cute! :happydance:

C'mon baby! Don't be breech! Give mummy a nice easy labour! Remember that the weight is just an estimate- 7 4 at 35 weeks sounds large, but they could be off by a fair bit. I hope he turns head down and removes the stress of having to choose between solutions!:hugs:

Awwwww he is so cute! :happydance:

C'mon baby! Don't be breech! Give mummy a nice easy labour! Remember that the weight is just an estimate- 7 4 at 35 weeks sounds large, but they could be off by a fair bit. I hope he turns head down and removes the stress of having to choose between solutions!:hugs:

Thanks, judging my my size, his ultrasound pic (I don't think those chubby cheeks lie, LOL), and the fact that his brother was almost 9lbs at 38w 4d, I think the estimate is probably pretty close :) I am not as worried about his size as I am about making the choice on how he gets here! Come on little guy and flip! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->