Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

constipation oh my god i need help and when i do go bullets ladies bullets tmi lol

I know what you mean Kelly. Prune juice does work.

constipation is the worst thing in pregnancy for sure! it's like rabbit poops :rofl:

how are all you lovely ladies this evening?

Loz glad to hear your roof has been mended eventually! at least it's in time for your home birth!

clobo you're near popping date! so exciting!!

i think i have another UTI starting >__< i havn't had one in a while so i was long overdue for one really... just can't be arsed with all the fussing etc... of having to get antibiotics and samples sent away; just wish you could drink some water and POOF gone. that's not the case though

Hi

Glad all you lovely ladies seem to be doing well,Mindy dont be scared of ringing at all, its much better to ring and put your mind a rest than sit and worry which will just make you feel worse :hugs:

I dont think anything will happen tonight, im thinking it will be a September baby now!! Rang the MW as ive been really uncomfy again and she said to relax, have a bath and take some paracetamol so thats what im going to do!!

xxx

Yep, firing pebbles is not great. I tried prune juice and to me that was worse than the constipation absolutely vile stuff but many people like it (weirdo's -lol!!) I take fybogel and that helps, it did get better for a while.

Hope things settle down clobo if this isn't the start of things.

Hugs Pichi, you have done well considering stopping all your tabs earlier. I thought I had another one last week but the sample came back -ve phew.

thanks hun :) on tuesday my sample came back -ve too but i can feel it just niggling. either that or it's because i have a fat lump sitting on my bladder! :haha: he's doing mental tonight! must be those haribo strawbs i ate lol

fybojel makes me gag. having a problem with textures of food that stuff makes me boak like no-ones business. it's horrible :(

For me, upping water intake and fibre from fruit helps. I find days that I eat more fruit and drink loads of water I feel much better. I love smoothies. I will grab whatever fruit I have in the freezer and blend it all up with almond milk. You can also add ground flax seeds to up your fibre intake. 1/4 cup of ground flax is your daily recommended intake. Don't forget water when you up your fibre. Without water fibre will give you the opposite effect! Don't want that. Avocados in smoothies are SO good and so good for you. It makes them nice and creamy like yogurt without yogurt.

Clobo, I hope you are not so uncomfortable now. :hugs:

Pichi, I hope you feel better soon.

pichi whats uti? rabbit poops lmao

loz yeh for roof just in time

clobo how exciting you ladies promise to come back after as we LOVE you

kelly it's a Urinary tract infection. after having Pixie i used to get 2 a month if not more (the average is 2 a year!) so i was put on permanent antibiotics. i chose to come off them when i was 8 weeks pregnant and now they're sneaking back again :(

Pichi start chugging cranberry juice! (sugar free)

I'm on iron tablets....The midwife couldn't get the blooming hemothingy to work (the finger prick iron test) Pink you'll know the word I'm looking for. So, they just prescribed me some iron just to make sure all bases are covered. It doesn't make me constipated luckily, infact, nothing does, my bowels have been more efficient during this pregnancy than they ever have! :haha:

Today, I am hugely hugely uncomfortable. Baby is very low, my waddle has gotten out of control, and I ache alot, especially my stomach muscles. The skin on my lower belly is so stretched now that I am losing feeling there as the nerves become too taught. I'm clinging to the thought of having baby on the first....going all the way to due date is a nightmare to consider right now seeing as I'm growing daily and belly is at breaking point. Giving serious consideration to instructing OH to get me some gloves so I can do a sweep. Or at least see if I am dilated! (Might not be able to reach though)

I want baby out!!!!!! Yup, I'm at that point! :dohh:

LOL at 'firing pebbles' :haha::haha::haha:

i take Cranberry extract pills Loz :) but recently they don't seem to do nout :(

i hope baby comes soon for you since you're in such discomfort. i was chunky before getting pregnant so never experienced that tightness you speak of. :haha: at self sweeping though

The discomfort wasn't really bad til today, but blimey its been bad today lol, I hate complaining, but its getting hard to move!

Still getting nowhere on the name front. :dohh:

Lozdi, I'm sorry you are so uncomfortable. I hope you are able to make it until the 1st, but tonight is the full moon so... :) If you are wanting Lil Fella to come now instead of Saturday then I hope he comes very soon!

Must hang on til saturday! Then its furniture re-arranging time! :haha:

Got myself some raspberry leaf tea last night. Midnight tomorrow is when I start drinking it! And a bit of DTD I think is in order! More fun than moving furniture...I only did that last time because I genuinely did not like how my mum had placed my furniture after I moved house!

before DTD get yourself a curry and eat it in the car while you get your OH to drive you down a bumpy road :haha:

Haha! This is funny :)

I was just reading on Pinterest yesterday 40 ways the naturally induce labour. Funny suggestions in there!

I've been eating curry throughout, I'm used to it! I'll inflate the yoga ball thingy I have tomorrow, and get bouncing on it. Haven't inflated it yet because I know the kids will be trying to steal it, they have their own that they throw around the garden and when they clap eyes on mine I just know they will be planning to get it outside!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->