Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Really fast update until I am home...

Baby is perfect. <3 heart rate of 158. Measuring a full week ahead at 13+5. I was really late getting in. Sorry to keep you all waiting!

I will catch up later :)

Yay TS!! Absolutely Fabulous news!! Can't wait to see the new pics!!!

:wacko: Galloping!! I can't even trot atm never mind canter Loz!!

Had a bit of a cry when OH came home as I was so tired, my feet are sore and legs aching. I also found that my VV are not confined to my legs :cry: so the heavy feeling down below that I thought was just baby weight pressing on my bladder isn't. Googling says they should go away after birth but I am finding things very uncomfortable just now. Sorry ofr the moan I am very tired (ergo emotional) atm. I wonder if I can make it to 36 week at work.

yeh congrats ts cloud 9 i bet xx

ah pink i feel for you get yourself snuggled on the sofa and get your feet up big hugs chick xx

Good luck Twinkle, hope he flips!
Mindy that is AWESOME news hon, a full week ahead! I bet you are ecstatic! I'm so happy for you, your rainbow at last!
Pink I'm really sorry to hear you feel crap. Consider finishing work a couple of weeks earlier. Be kind to yourself. Big hugs.xx

Yay Mindy! :happydance::happydance::happydance: Can't wait to see the pic!

Aww Pink thats not nice, I know that stuff goes away after birth...but that doesn't help how your feeling now does it! You don;t have to go til 36 weeks at work if its hard to handle, I went on mat leave at 28 weeks with my first, I just couldn't carry on! :hugs:

I had two jobs when I was having Edie and I went on mat leave at 28 weeks with one of the jobs as I was so sick of it. I finished at the salon at 34 weeks and I'm so pleased I did. I couldn't carry on.

2 jobs and pregnant! Your made of sterner stuff than me...I struggled with 2 jobs when I wasn't pregnant!

TS that is great news. Full week ahead bet your over the (blue) moon.

Pink I would start earlier if I was you. I was going to go at 36 weeks with Emily but couldnt ended up swelling up and was sooo unwell I put mine forward to 34 weeks. I spent all that time until Emily was born in and out of hospital and in day assessment. If I had known I would have started my maternity leave even sooner. You need this time to yourself and be alittle selfish its the only time you can be. x

aw pink sorry your feeling rotten :hugs: hope you feel better soon!

Mrs Miggins; wow, 2 jobs while pregnant is hard going!

Ok, ladies, I am home now. :) We had to go out of town for the appt. Not because we had to (because there is a brand spanking new scanner here in our hospital) but because the dr in St. John's wanted me to go to our hometown for the scan because that is where we will deliver. We had to do some shopping and then drive home for 2 hours.

There really isn't anything to add to what I updated already. When we heard the heartbeat we both cried. Shawn was allowed in the room so that made me really happy. I can't believe baby is measuring a week ahead! I didn't get a picture because the tech said baby was too small to see well then and that I would get a better picture at the anatomy scan. I don't know how good their machine was because baby was kind of blurry. But, she was able to point out lots of things to us. She showed us baby's stomach and bladder. She also said that Shawn must be tall because baby has long arms and legs. That was before she met him! Haha! Shawn is the tallest in his family at 5'6". But, I am shortest in my family, everyone else is 5'10" and above! So, it seems maybe baby got my family's tall genes! Shawn is happy about that!

Twinkle, that picture is just beautiful! He has the cutest chubby cheeks ever!! I hope he flips soon!!

Pink, I really hope you feel better soon :hugs: Hopefully after little Smartie comes the problem will go away.

Mrs M., holy cow! 2 jobs when you were pregnant! That is nuts! I can't even imagine doing that not pregnant! I haven't worked all summer and I am exhausted. I can't imagine going to work on Tuesday... Haha! I don't know how you worked 2 jobs.

Clobo and Lozdi, I am looking forward to hearing of your new arrivals!! Lozdi, not until after 12 tonight though!

I hope you are all well. Have a great weekend :flower:

Mindy thats a super positive post- I love it! :happydance:

My BH have just stepped up a notch, ouch! Then again I had a big dinner late and I do tend to get more BH when my belly is full. :haha:

I can't believe I forgot to say thank you to all you lovely ladies for the congratulations Thank you!! :D

(and I am making a new ticker now... :wohoo:)

I hope that those BH turn into the real thing soon!!!

TS - what wonderful news! I'm so happy for you! How are you feeling? Do you feel more relaxed now?

Kelly - when's your next scan?

Twinkie - what a cute baby you have there! Good luck with your decision :)

Pink - hope you feel better soon x

Thanks Ginny :) Right now we are on :cloud9: So much more relaxed.

I forgot to mention I have an anterior placenta. :( I was hoping that it wouldn't be that so I could feel baby sooner. Oh well! As long as baby is happy and healthy I don't care!!

Oh, and she said the cyst on my left ovary is resolving! :D

How are you doing, Ginny? When do you have your next scan? Are you feeling better lately?

I see my GP on Wednesday and will get a referral for my 12 scan then. So I'll try and book it for the 19th September since that's when I'll be exactly 12 weeks.

My MS has settled down quite a bit - which is nice to have a pregnancy where I'm not feeling sorry for myself the whole time! Although I keep getting colds and coughs, but I guess it's because my immune system is a bit lower at the moment.

I've used my doppler once a day since I've got it! It's helped my PMA a lot!! I'm still super worried about my 12 week scan, but I kinda feel as if I'll be able to monitor myself until then.

I am happy to hear your ms is feeling better. I'm sorry you keep getting coughs and colds. That sucks. I get a sore throat and cough nearly every night. It sucks. I guess it is a part of it all though!

I can't wait for your 12 week scan. I know it is going to be perfect! I bet your doppler is very helpful until you can see your baby again. :hugs:

Right, im off to town with my parents in a bit to stock up on more paracetamol and maternity pads and when I get back im going to gallop round the garden &#8230;. Lola will love that!!! :rofl:

Twinkie, naughty baby being breech, is an ECV where they try and turn them round?? Lovely picture though, baby looks really sleepy!! Ive heard people mention a website called spinning babies that gives ideas on how to turn breechbabies, might be worth a look??

Mindy, :happydance: I am sooooo pleased for you, I was put 5 days forward and I found it really helped to chivvy time along!!! Yay for peach!!! Shame you didn&#8217;t get a picky, could you ask for a mini scan and a pic at your local hospital, sounds like the one you went to had an old machine if they couldn&#8217;t get a good shot? If not then not too long now till your 20 week scan, yay!!

Pink, sorry you are feeling bad, do you have a MW apt soon chick to get some of your worries out and see what they suggest?? Definitely make work aware that you are struggling, could they reduce your hours or something rather than just stop early??

Loz, how are you my dear?? September babies for us then!! xxx

Ginny - love the ticker!!!
Clo - need to see photos of the galloping!
Loz - get galloping too!
Morning all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back