Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

hi ladies whoop whoop its september sooooooooooo exciting.
ts so pleased for you love the ticker
ginny my scan is on the 18th im already preparing myself for a let down and the barrier is coming up, my ms is too alot better as each day passes im more and more scared to get to that day i guess cause i want it so bad.
hope your all ok

Kelly, stop right there my dear, you have to stay positive, thinking negatively is easy I know but you must try each time you think like that to banish those bad thoughts. Keep busy, the 18th isnt too far away and please dont worry about the MS getting better, mine just went at 11 weeks and look at me now!!

Big hugs my dear :hugs: xxx

Kelly, I agree with Clobo! PMA all the way. I know I had my moments when I am scared but I try really hard to keep positive. I know this is your rainbow! This is the baby you are going to be holding in your arms in March. :hugs:

Clobo, you will have to let us know if the galloping helped :haha:

Mrs. M, I agree, I want a picture of the galloping!

I went to bed last night at 11:30 and got up at 10 this morning! Oops!

Kelly please keep up the PMA this is your rainbow, not long now until your next scan hun. I know how it drags.

TS glad you are now able to sleep.

Well I have a confession to make, not only am I not team yellow I have a gender scan booked for Wednesday. Its Chris' birthday on saturday and I thought it would be a great (all be it selfish on my part) present. It made me feel much better too knowing I will see my baby on wednesday coming instead of 2and a half weeks time. Also means Emily can come with me. Soooooo excited.

Oh Debzie!! How exciting! I can't wait to hear what team you are on :happydance:

Shawn and I are going to get a 3D gender scan in November :)

I get a free sample of the 3d scan when I am there. As Chris has missed all my scans except the 9 week one I think we may go before she start his next stint away. He starts puting up xmas decorations when the off shore work stops.

Doppler is indeed a sanity saver- your much more comfortable in the waiting room waiting for your 12 week scan when you have come straight from listening to your baby's heart beat!

I'm not galloping anywhere! But I will be attacking all my carpets with dustpan and brush on all fours in a bit!

Debzie a private gender scan is such a lovely treat you should make a thing of oit and after go buy your baby a little gender based gift, and then have some food together, thats what we did and it was a lovely day.

Chin up Kelly! I know time will seem to drag, it always does at first when PAL, keep up with the one day at a time, and before you know it, it will be scan day! How is OH behaving? Has he stopped being silly about his willy? (Pardon the rhyme)

Chirs is still away Loz he's not back until after my 20 week scan.

My baby brain is getting worse! If it gets much worse I'll be forgetting my own name. :dohh:

lmao loz you do make me laugh, who knows maybe hes willy has dropped off with any luck lol

ts i got confused i thought you was having a 3d scan this time

ladies i keep getting funny feelings in my doodle is that normal?:shrug:

Funny feelings in the doodle are normal (doodle! LOL!) the increased bloodflow to the area will make it more sensitive, and create all sorts of sensations.

Don't worry loz pregnancy brain is an awful affliction.

Kelly achey funny sensations are normal.

Pink just remembered I too got a vv on my doodle when I was pregnant with Emily it went after she wad born but it wad bloody painfully.

Yay for being a prune Kelly!! And Ginny! (right? I think I remember you saying you were the same as Kelly :))

I somehow managed to hurt my shoulder. :( It hurts. I can't raise my arm above the height of my shoulder without pain. It hurts before it even gets that high. It hurts to twist my arm at different (regular) angles too. Darn! I have a dr's appt on Friday so I will ask him about it if it still hurts then. I really hope not!

I hope you are all well and having a good Saturday!

Happy 10 weeks Kelly and ginny

Happy 14 weeks TS.

I slept last night first night in ages, didnot get up to go to the toilet,to eat, because of heartburn or restless legs. Felt strange. Feeling good so far. Have a massive spot though on my chin.

Yay for lovely sleep my dear, thats really good news, make the most of it!! Boo to spot, always gotta be something hasnt there :dohh:

xxx

Happy 10 weeks Kelly and Ginny, happy 14 weeks Mindy. Happy 23 weeks me! One week til V day!!!! Sorry about the spot Debzie, how annoying. I've gone the other way. My skin is dry like crepe paper and my hair is so dry and frizzy I look like Ken frigging Dodd :growlmad:

https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/07C62750-BBCF-4C8C-B414-FBBEC45AFE97-2350-000001F5D8FE12A4.jpg

I'll be posting this in my journal too so sorry about the duplicate, but here is my 23 week bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->