Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

We are back! He isn;t sideways or breech- he is so far engaged that his head is not even palpable from my tummy! That was the best possible thing to hear! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

On a scarier note.......weight estimate at the moment is.........9 and a half pounds.

NINE AND A HALF POUNDS AT 38W4D. :saywhat::argh::ignore::headspin: He put 95th centile 'large fetus' on my report! LOL! I know weight estimates can be wrong though, so trying to remain not too terrified of his size!:haha:

I sincerely hope they are wrong about that! :haha::haha::haha:

The scan guy misclicked the drop down menu and put flex breech on the report instead of cephalic lol so we had to wait while they sorted that error out! :haha:

Goodness me though...if that weight estimate is correct I'm in for quite a labour. I thought my oldest was big at 8lb12 and 4 days late. :wacko:

Yay Lozdi!! That is wonderful news! But not about the weight estimation :haha: I am sure it will be all fine. You will be able to have your home birth and everything is going to be perfect! I am sure they are way off on the weight!

Yay that great news Loz. Mw getting all confused and worrying you!! Maybe the weight estimate is a bit off, but if not hurry up little man, you need to appear soon!

This is one thing I worry about - having a 10lb+ baby! I'm sure its nothing to actually worry about but because im going vbac im quite nervous about me peas size :/

So glad the little munchkin is engaged for you though :)

The sono couldn't get a head measurement at all, cos baby is so low down- thats why midwife got confused, she was not expecting him to be as engaged as he is and he does tend to throw some shapes that make it feel like he has gone sideways! I really really hope that weight is off..and off the right way not the wrong way! :haha:

Yay Loz so pleased for you, i think thats why my MW said the same thing at my last appt and sent me for a scan to check too. Dont worry about the weight, either they are wrong and baby is smaller or they are right and there is nothing you can do about it anyway .... besides my friends that have had larger and smaller babies say the larger ones are easier to deliver .... hoping thats true cos mine is feeling pretty heavy at the moment too!!!!

:hugs: xxx

yay loz so pleased for you brilliant news you can have home birth brilliant news, wow thats a big baby maybe they got it slightly wrong

Wow! 9.5lbs.

How lovely. :) I hope I have big babies as they've shown the bigger babies are at birth the healthier they are.

So I know it must seem daunting, but it shows he's a lovely healthy boy. :)

Hope you don't have too long to wait. Xxxx

My last baby was 7lb and born at 38w0d! His head was a nice easy shape to birth, and this baby resembles my last one on scans, so I'm pretty sure he won't be as hard as my first who had a big round head! The estimated size is daunting, but not enough to put me off a homebirth! :happydance:

Honestly I'm just glad his position is good, I was crapping myself at the thought of him being transverse with risk of cord compression. :wacko:

Clo...looks like your going overdue! :haha:

Kelly, did you call the epau?

Yeah loz great news. Sounds like it wont be long. They can get the measurements wrong hun.

Clo cannot believe you are now overdue.

Welcome cupcake.

I know .... its going to take after Ben i think and be a tall, hairy, late boy!!!

xxxx

no rang midwife twice and everyone was too busy and was too scared to ring the epu, so i bought a doppler if oh and i cant find hb ill ring then he doesnt know about the blood as dont want to worry him

Kelly, aw chick, why not try and get some sleep tonight and ring again in the morning?? Have a nice bath and some warm milk and try and relax, thats quite important my dear xxx

Kelly. Please try again tomorrow. You might not be able to find the hb on the Doppler - its tricky anyway and especially at ten weeks - and then you will worry even more. Even though I'm sure everything is ok.

Kelly it once took me 40 mins to find HB at around 10 weeks...do you think you could remain calm after 40 minutes of searching? I think you should ring the epau, and get some proper reassurance. And please tell your OH about the spotting, he needs to know considering he has been going on about sex, the last thing you need now is for him to start all that up again!

Loz- I will keep everything crossed that your little trouble maker has righted himself by the time of your scan! I am pretty sure mine is still frank breech today :( he has 10 more days to decide to flip on his own, before I am in the same boat as you! My biggest fear is that my water will break before my next appt and I will have to have an emergency C-section because they won't turn the baby once the waters are gone.

Hopefully, yours will be one of those cheeky little babies who waits til almost due date then does an almighty flip and goes head down and optimum position!

Morning everyone. Just getting on Kelly's case again! Hope you are ok today hun, did you manage to get an appointment?

feel poo today so thats a good sign yeah? og and retching big time when i woke up

Good stuff. It all sounds really promising! I'm pleased you feel crap :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"