Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Lol at DIY sweep!! Yes probably best to leave that to the midwives just in case!!

Well there is still time, ive been nesting like crazy today, building my little boxes for the nursery and making cakes!! :cake:

xxx

I have been nesting too...took serious offence to my slightly grubby front door where the kids run at it and grub it up, so spent a good half an hour camped infront of it with sponge and flash multi purpose cleaner! :haha: Its now spotless!

ITS A GIRL.

Scan was amazing I saw her in great detail on a big screen. I am still buzzing. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• img024.jpg
    img024.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 3
Woo hoo , congratulations on having a girl Debzie. A little sister for Emily, just wonderful!! Lovely scan picture!

Yay Debzie! Congratulations on another little girl :)

Pink, I also have the chair like Clobo, from Ikea. I really like it, but it didn't cross my mind to use it as a bf chair! Thanks for posting the link :) I think it might get moved upstairs! Haha! I hope you get your other tights soon.

Clobo and Lozdi, I can't believe there are no babies yet! Wow!!

Clobo, did they say how long they would let you go over due?

Yay for 10 weeks Ginny! That is great, time is flying! I hope you can feel excited soon. :hugs:

I am so glad you got your doppler, Kelly. It must be a nice relief to hear baby :)

I am so sorry if I have missed someone. My poor brain is fried today! Haha! I am so tired. I stayed an hour after work today and I am still not prepared for tomorrow. There is no internet at the school so it is frustrating to say the least! I couldn't get the curriculum guides so I wasn't able to fully plan. :( Someone over the summer unplugged the wireless router so we have to wait for the tech guy with the school board to come and hook it back up. I would do it myself but I really have no idea how to hook up something complicated like that (it is not just a router, there is another part and I have no idea what that is! Haha!) and I don't even know where it was hooked up last year. This means no Smart Board to use and no internet for the Ipads for the kids. It is amazing what you can do with a school budget when you only have 2 students! Haha!

I hope you are all well :flower:

Yay Debzie, I saw the news on Facebook, congrats! Is Emily pleased? Edie really, REALLY wants a sister!
Mindy, sorry to hear you are so bushed. Hope you get a good nights sleep. By the way, the girls on the 3-1-2 due date thread all say congrats and happy second tri.
Loz my friend tried to do her own sweep. Ugh!!

Thanks Mrs. M. :) I slept for about 7.5 hours last night. Tonight I am going to get ready for bed at 9! :haha:

I just opened my school bag to write some plans for tomorrow and realized I packed up all my things and left them on my desk! :dohh: Is this the baby brain everyone talks about?

That is so sweet, those ladies are wonderful :) Please tell them I said thank you and that I hope they are all doing well. I wish I could have connected with the March EDD ladies. I just couldn't really connect. I am so shy.

How are you doing? Only a few more days until your V day!! So exciting!

awesome news debz a sister for emily fantastic pic too xx

wow v day mrs its gone so quick does it feel like that to you?

where are these babies????????????????????

good luck today ts back at school xx

pink love the nursury it looks fab

wheres pichi? and hope?

afm i feel a bit more relaxed myself so hope this isnt a bad thing my one bad symptom i hate is the flem in my throat ive had for 4 weeks its like a constant lump which then makes me gag and too much salivia minging not pretty lol

Thanks ladies

Emily is over the moon I think we had persuaded her that it could be either but she is sooo excited now to be the big sister.

TS arghhhh baby brain, I know it well.

Kelly I have that too had it on and off from bfp it is awful especially at night.

Debzie, yay for :pink: bump!!! What a gorgeous scan picture!

Mindy, yes when I googled BF chairs it was either really expensive specific ones or this ikea type so we have one of those all ready to go!! Are you a teacher in a really tiny school, cool that the kids have Ipads!!

Kelly, excellent news that you are relaxing a bit more now, that’s the best way to be :hugs:

No baby yet for me, they send you into the big hospital for induction at 12 days overdue …. I DO NOT WANT THIS!!!! :nope: Come on out baby :baby: pleeeeeeeeeease!!

xxx

I am subbing for my friend right now. She is the principal and only teacher at a school with only 2 students in the whole school! It is in a very small town that has a dirt road off the highway to get to it. It is a 50 minute drive from where we live. :dohh: There is a boy in grade 3 and a girl in grade 2. That is it! In the whole school! Haha! I love it down there but the drive is killing me. I stayed until 4 yesterday but didn't get home until 5 and that is hard when you only have so much time in the evenings. :S Oh well, hopefully soon I will be set up so I won't have to stay down to plan anymore.

I have a question for you guys. In physical education class the students usually want me to join in. Is it ok for me to run (slowly jog) around with them? Their gym is only the size of a regular classroom so there really is no running, just jogging slowly. My dr said I could start exercising in the 2nd tri but I am still nervous until I can talk to him tomorrow.

Kelly, I am also having the same problem, usually at night when I am trying to sleep. It feels like post nasal drip for me. It is gross! I am not having problems with extra saliva but I have read about it being possible. No wonder you have been feeling so sick! I hope it eases off soon!

Clobo, I hope baby comes today!!

I hope you are all well. Have a great day!

My friend is a PE teacher and was running and doing star jumps and all sorts until 8 months into her pregnancy - however she doesn't have a history of miscarriage. I would take it very steady if I were you. I was advised to stop running, but I had only been doing it for 8 weeks.
Clo - I hope that baby comes soon and you don't have to be induced. I'm sure it won't come to that though.

Mindy, i think it depends generally on what you did before you got pregnant, if you are just slowly jogging and thats not a lot different to what you did before then its not a shock to your body at all and therefore very unlikely to be a problem.

Thanks ladies, im hoping for a September 8th birthday i think!!

xxx

ITS A GIRL.

Scan was amazing I saw her in great detail on a big screen. I am still buzzing. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Woohoo! Hello little girly! *waves* What a lovely pic! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

The stuffy nose thing sucks, big time, but it does tend to ease off. Its a response your body makes to the fact that your immune system gets a bit suppressed in pregnancy- basically your nose decides that given the suppression, it will make its self stuffy to help prevent germs getting up there that would give you a cold etc. Its annoying, but its purpose is good!

I dribble so much that I start to dribble before I have even fully fallen asleep, then the fact that I'm dribbling wakes me back up! :dohh:

Happy 10 weeks Ginny! I associate 10 weeks with feeling better about pregnancy because thats when I started using the doppler. :hugs:

Mindy, how about you power walk next to the kids instead of jog- you will achieve a similar speed and you won;t be worrying about jiggling your baby about.

Mrs Miggins was your friend successful? I can't imagine self sweeping would be easy, pretty sure its about a thousand times harder for me to reach my doodle than it is for a midwife to reach it!

Clo, sure fire method to get things going: Send OH 200 miles away, and go shopping by yourself- guaranteed to make you go into labour! :haha:

Lil Fella is still comfy....I swear he doesn't feel big enough to be topping 9 and a half already, but then sometimes he feels even larger. I spent some time reading about big babies and their births last night, and I'm confident now, after hearing positive home birth stories where the babies were 11lb+ 9 and a half does not sound bad at all, even 10 sounds ok.

All the stories I've heard about bigger babies haven't been horrific at all. People say they come out easier!
No Loz, my friend wasn't successful! She did have a sweep by the midwife if I remember rightly, but ended up going into labour naturally and had an easy time.

Oh and happy 10 weeks Ginny! It's one year today since I got my bfp from my last pregnancy. Obviously I feel ok because I'm almost 24 weeks along now, but it's a weird anniversary.

The anniversary of when I got the bfp that ended in mmc is coming up....its a weird one indeed because its also Lil Fella's due date, AND both mine and OH's birthdays. Its the 13th. Last year we went for a meal on the 13th for our birthdays, and I knew I was pregnant, because I had taken a test to see whether or not I was allowed to get pissed on my birthday! I told OH the day after, because I didn't know if he would be initially pleased and didn't want to drop news like that at our birthday meal as we were not actively TTC.

It literally feels like I have been pregnant for a whole year. Which is weird in its self because the mmc experience was horrid, but now feels like part of the journey.

I put Lil Fella's A/C measurement into the gestational age calculator...and guess what ga it gave me? 43 weeks 5 days LOL!

I think the difficulty of labor can't be judged on baby size alone. You are right, so women can deliver 11+lb babies just fine and others have trouble with 6lb ones. DS #1 was almost 9lbs and I had a difficult delivery with him and ended up needing forceps. This one is looking like he is going to be just as big if not a little bigger, so I am hoping he comes out a little easier since this is #2...

The birth positions suggested for big uns are what I wa splanning to do anyway, so really I don;t need to change any plans. They didn;t get the head measurement as he was too far down so I'm very happy to not know it-I think knowing that would have made it harder to approach if his head measures bigger than my other 2! His femur length was a week ahead, tis just the belly measurement making him 95th centile, and well, belly fat will squish up. I could have a faster labour than with my last if this one is big, as last one was 7lb and shot out- with extra help from gravity this one may well do the same! :haha:

I just ran up and down the stairs and was treated to a gush of cm! Also, I found my clary sage oil! :haha:

Hows that cheeky baba doing? Done any almighty flips yet? :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->