Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

I think they use their fingers to try to seperate the membranes from around the cervix, some how this is supposed to help start labor, but it doesn't always work :)

Well im not dilated so she couldnt actually sweep but she had a good old rummage!! Yes its when she gets her fingers in there and separates the membranes and that is supposed to help start things off! Got to go back Monday at 3pm, also babys head not quite far down enough so need to walk and bounce :holly: just been with ben and lola and im knackered now!!!

Love the name Loz, think we have decided on Danny if its a boy!! Always been Poppy for a girl!!

Big hugs girls xxx

the thought of a stretch and sweep is a bit daunting *shivers* but i'm booked to get one at 39 weeks O_O a friend of mine had her sweep of a morning and was in labor by night :thumbup:

get on the trampoline Clobo :haha:

Hee hee im tempted to borrow the neighbours tomorrow!!!

Im not sure how much it hurts when they do it properly but i have to admit it wasnt even uncomfortable today, hope thats a good sign!!

Guess it was a struggle getting baby in there in the first place so no doubt itwill be a struggle getting him/her out!!!

xx

xxx

you're obviously 5* in there :haha: he/she doesn't want to leave

:haha:Comfy babies! Mines kicking up a storm at the moment, no idea how he has the room for it!

These last few posts have made me cringe!
Loz, love the name. I used to work with a chap called Jethro, bloody nice bloke he was too.

Sorry! :blush::dohh:

I also went to school with a Jethro, bloody nice bloke he is too!

I'm watching Mrs Brown's Boys, and cracking up :haha::haha::haha: When I'm a granny I want to be just like her and mortify everyone! Mwahahaha!

Going to work is making me sad! I miss too much on this thread :haha:

I love that name, Lozdi. Shawn actually suggested it to me last weekend!

That sweep thing doesn't soon too appealing to me! Haha!

I hope you ladies have your babies TOMORROW!!

I hope you are all well! Hi Mrs. M., Pink, Pichi, Kelly, Ginny, Twinkle, Clobo, and Lozdi! I hope I didn't miss anyone. My brain is on vacation already this weekend and my bed it calling me! (it is only 6:30!)

I just got back from the dr, from my check up. Everything seems to be good so far. I only gained 2 lbs so far. :happydance: My scale here at home is not reliable so I think I will stop weighing myself with it! The dr was happy with the weight gain, my blood pressure, and he said the sugars in my urine was fine. I have to go back next week to get my maternal serum screening done. The results should be back in a week and then we will tell family and friends :) I am feeling pretty darn positive about this right now! I hope the serum screen comes back good.

The dr actually got out the doppler and checked the heartrate. It was 150. He found it immediately. He literally put the probe on my belly and there it was! No moving around at all :wohoo:

I hope you all have a good weekend and I hope I hear about some babies coming very soon!!

loz i love the name and i love mrs browns boys its sooooooo funny

not sure i like the sound of the sweep ouchy!!!!

hope everyones well xxxxxxxxx

Hee hee! Congrats.

I love the fruit tickers but don't want to get one this time until I'm passed the fruit I got to last time. (Rasperry)

Lime is very exciting!!

Hi :) Thanks for asking.

I'm ok. Getting a little nauseous now. My boobs have been getting sore but seem ok this morning - so that's made me worry of course, but I poked them a few times and there is some pain there. Lol.

I'm sure they'll be killing again by tonight.

My HPTs have all got beautiful and dark so I'm happy with that.

Felling quietly confident about this little pumpkin. :)

Loz, Mrs Browns Boys is hilarious :rofl:

Mindy, so glad all is well, what is the serum screening??

Kelly, yay for lime!! :yippee:

Cupcake, I did the same, had a fruit ticker last time so got a different one this time and never changed back!! Happy 5 weeks chick.

xxx

Yay for being a lime, Kelly!!!!

Cupcake, I couldn't bring myself to get a ticker at all until after my 12 week scan. I am glad to see you are feeling positive! That is great :) Also, I am glad your tests are nice and dark!

Clobo, still no baby?! Soon!! The maternal serum screening is a blood test that is done between 15 and 17 weeks that looks for markers that might indicate Down's (and 2 other chromosome problems - trisomy 18 is one but I don't remember the other one). If it comes back positive then other tests are done.

I hope you are all having a great weekend so far :flower:

Hi all!....No baby yet! :haha:

Great positive appointment Mindy! Time seems to have started to speed up! Will soon be your 20 week scan :happydance:

Yay for symptoms Cupcake....I remember my boobs being really odd in the first couple of weeks- one went up in size and hurt, the other couldn't be bothered, there was one week where I was totally lopsided :haha::haha::haha: I hope you get nice neat sickness like me, once a day in the morning then nothing else all day! Whats your plan? Will you be getting an early scan?

C'mon Clo where is that baby! :shrug::haha:

Kelly how you doing today? Still getting on ok with the doppler?

Still no baby for you either, Lozdi?!? Come on little guy! Stop keeping your mommy waiting!

I can't wait for the next scan. We will get a picture then <3

So, I made my first baby purchase last night :happydance: I ordered some newborn cloth diapers :) These https://www.bynature.ca/baby/cloth-diapers/diaper-packages/newborn-cloth-diapers-package.html

Thanks :) I think I will have to order one more package like this just to be on the safe side so I don't have to be doing laundry all day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->