Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

mrs do it! do it! do it! what a fantastic idea i love it xxxxxxxxxxx

my hair looks awful we are talking bad so im thinking 15 weeks as i have to get my roots done.

dam i was hoping i could stop the folic has anyone got some high dose folic left over they would love to send to me if i pay as im struggling with these 11 tabs a day,clasps her hands together and hopes someone answers lol
how you feeling loz?
oh is being a dick this happens quite alot hes sulking at the min and not talking to me and how i hate that lol what a total bum face

I was never on high dose folic otherwise I'd happily send it.

Whats OH sulking about? Calling him bum face made me laugh I will admit...thats what my 4 year old calls Lil Fella! He will come up to me, get really close to the bump, and whisper 'hello bum face!' :haha:

We are being naughty...and ordering pizza, and its costing a bomb but oh well, its our birthday and we would easily spend more than 40 quid on going out to eat so figured why not eh? I feel awful spending 40 quid on pizza! Arg! I will behave financially after for at least 2 weeks to make up for it!:dohh:

I dyed my own hair at home after 1st tri, i use an all over and only do my roots to cover the greys, i use the 10 minute ones anyway, also i think henna and natural ones are fine too!

Cant remember what else i was going to write now, brain has gone :saywhat:

Oh yes MrsMig, deffo get some bump shots, im so glad my friend did mine for me!!

xxx

Sounds like a great idea Mrsmig. One of the ladies I work with, her daughter did the same. The first pg she had clothes on but this time both her and OH just had their underwear on. I haven't seen them though she has shown them to the others.

Aww Kelly, Oh being a bum face is so annoying! I only carried on as no one could agree when to stop as it is still 'new' to them. I think the first tri was probably the most important so maybe you could stop after your scan in a few days time.

Loz - it is both of your birthdays so I think a treat is in order!! Pizza sounds fab too.

Clobo - did you manage to get through to the hospital?

ladies going to oh mums shes just had her house glossed today and it stinks apparently is this safe for me or am i being silly

I wore a special face mask painting the nursery room, the gloss paints have high VOC levels which some say can cause problems. I know some say it should be okay and I was doing it close work for a few days but I wasn't going to take the risk. If the windows have been open it might not be too bad. I think I would give it a miss if it was me.

Well my stubborn little guy is still breech, so it looks like I will be scheduling a c-section for 39 weeks! I still kind of hope he decides to turn before then, but my Dr. said it is unlikely due to his size and his little rear end is pretty far down already :(

I think the photo idea is a great one, Mrs. M. :) You should definitely do it!

Kelly, maybe you can go back down to the regular dose of folic acid when you get to the 2nd tri? I wish I had some high dose folic acid to send, but mine is all together with my prenatal vitamin. I will be taking it through my whole pregnancy because, like I said, it is a part of my prenatal. To be honest, I am not sure if I would visit your MIL today. I am so paranoid about chemicals like that. I'm sorry your OH is being a jerk. That really sucks! Tell him to suck it up! :haha:

Lozdi, enjoy your pizza, you deserve it! I am not sure what 40 quid translates to but it seems expensive to me. Maybe baby will get a kick start from the yummy pizza :)

That really sucks, Twinkie. I'm sorry. I will cross my fingers for you that he magically does a flip!

I have decided against the castor oil until after baby comes. I will just deal with the greasy skin until I can get out of town and get better lotion.

Oh!! I just booked my 3D scan for November 10th! :happydance: :wohoo: I can't wait. I will be 23+6 then. The lady on the phone said that they usually recommend 25 weeks and above but we sort of have to go on that weekend or else we will have to take 2 days off work. Since November 11th is a day off anyway we will only have to take one day. We have to drive to St. John's to get it done. I am so excited. I can't wait to find out the gender!

I hope you are all having a good day.

Twinkie, aw no that’s rubbish, naughty baby, so they don’t think they can turn him round then??

Mindy, yay for 3d scan, that’s something nice to look forward to and wow you will be 24 weeks by then!!

Kelly, did you go to OH mums in the end?? I don’t think the risk is huge but they do say not to breathe in fumes like that. We are putting off varnishing our new doors till after the baby is here and we have a nice sunny dry day so I can take baby and Lola to Mums and Dad and Ben can do the doors and have them dry!!

Im still hanging around, think today and tomorrow are going to be the longest days of my entire life!!! Just hope Lola behaves herself!! Hospital was too busy yesterday and today I have to ring at lunchtime!! :dohh:

xxx

No baby yet! :dohh:

Kelly I wouldn't go near the fumes, the risk is only slight but ug fumes from such smell awful and you have been feeling sick enough as it is without that adding to it!

Cheeky baby you have their Twinkie, going to grow up stubborn like me...mum says I was stubborn from day one beginning with being born butt first! :haha: NO C-sec for her though, she had to do it vaginally, I guess they didn't know I was breech til I crowned and had a bum there instead of a head!

Mindy thats amazing you have that booked, what a lovely thing to look forward to! They will see baby well enough at 23+6, when I went for gender scan they even offered a 3d peek then and I was 15w2d...though they thought I was 16 weeks because I was naughty and put my lmp in when I booked it instead of due date :blush: We didn't take the 3d peek though, because at 15 weeks he really would have just looked like a scary alien in 3d! As it went we never would have got a decent 3d image Lil Fella didn't hold still at all during that scan. :haha:

I feel sick today :wacko: I just want to go into labour for goodness sake!

Clo, you must be getting really fed up now...what a cheeky little baby you have in there making you wait all this extra time. :dohh:

Sounds like a great idea Mrsmig. One of the ladies I work with, her daughter did the same. The first pg she had clothes on but this time both her and OH just had their underwear on. I haven't seen them though she has shown them to the others.

Aww Kelly, Oh being a bum face is so annoying! I only carried on as no one could agree when to stop as it is still 'new' to them. I think the first tri was probably the most important so maybe you could stop after your scan in a few days time.

Loz - it is both of your birthdays so I think a treat is in order!! Pizza sounds fab too.

Clobo - did you manage to get through to the hospital?

I must admit I didn't feel so bad about the cost once I was eating the pizza :haha: I had my one beer too...though it did take me all night to sip it! :haha:

Happy 40 weeks (and 0 days left supposedly!) Loz

Is it a new moon this weekend?, maybe that will start you and clobo off since the full one didn't.

Twinkie - don't give up yet, since smartie being transverse for a while and googling I have read some stories about breech babies turning round just at the end so I hope he behaves and you don't need the CS.

Clobo - are you at the hospital now?

Hi to Kelly, cupcake, ts, pichi, debzie, mrsmig, ginny and anyone I have bound to have forgotten

How long to BH last? Sometimes today I noticed that my belly seems firmer than other times but though maybe it was because I was desperate for the loo! Also I was wondering if smartie had a big turn as something happened that was a very full on strange feeling.

The big big movements feel ever so strange don't they! I don't know how long BH are meant to last to stay in the criteria of BH, but personally, mine vary alot, sometimes belly will be hard for up to a minute, and has been doing that since 2nd tri.

I feel icky. I threw up earlier, haven't thrown up in weeks and weeks then it came out of nowhere. I only just dared to try and eat again! :dohh: In the spirit of PMA...I'm deciding its a just-before-labour thingy! :haha:

mine varied quite a lot pink :)

I had to be monitored before I was induced and you could see the BH on the monitor and sometimes the "contraction" level would be higher and last longer than other times.

I'm with the new moon theory! I think we'll have 2 new bubs out in the world before Monday!

I'm up stupidly late, can't sleep... nervous about my scan. I've used the doppler twice today, but now I'm scared that maybe I've been using it wrong and it's not the heartbeat I'm hearing. My MS has returned also? It's not terrible, but it's worse than it was last week :/ scared that it means something

Aw Ginny, try not to worry, im sure it is the hb you have been hearing and the scan tomorrow will be fine chick :hugs: My nausea came on and off through the whole pregnancy so i dont think there is anything in it my dear.

Pink, My BH have sometimes lasted for like 20 minutes, my whole belly goes hard and feels uncomfortable to bend forwards and then suddenly just softens again. Try getting up and walking around and see if it helps.

Loz, ooh really hope that its labour sicknes!!!!!!!!

I am so unbelievably fed up, i hate moaning as i always said after trying for so long and a mc that i wouldnt moan about anything but this is just getting silly now. Went for sweeo and nothing has changed since Monday so just waiting for a call from Bath now. Ben called me and all he is talking about is doing more DIY to our house and spending money in the 6 months ill be earning nothing from work!!! :argh:

xxx

I too had very on-off ms, its completely normal. Can understand your worries though, PMA can be quite hard to maintain, especially if you find yourself feeling positive then have a wobble moment and start to have doubts. :hugs:

Aww Clo :hugs: I think its totally understandable that your want to have a moan, you are rather overdue afterall and you have hardly complained, it must be wearing you down so much...I'm frustrated enough and I'm only just due, I couldn't imagine what I would be like if I went almost 2 weeks overdue. I'd probably be begging for an induction and throwing my home birth plans out of the window. :wacko: Your OH is either brave or silly to be mentioning things such as DIY when your overdue and just want baby out.

Hee hee he is walking on very thin ice!! Apparently when i go in for induction he is going to be able to pop to the shops and go to the bike shop down the road!!!!

Oh dear!! Men hey!!

xxx

Hee hee he is walking on very thin ice!! Apparently when i go in for induction he is going to be able to pop to the shops and go to the bike shop down the road!!!!

Oh dear!! Men hey!!

xxx

:dohh::dohh::dohh: Sometimes, they are just a little bit too practical! :haha:

hey ladies,how are you all well i didnt go to mil as just didnt want to smell them horrid whiffs,
Clo really feel for you hope it starts soon and loz hope this is it for you keep thinking bout your little one calling your bump a bum face so funny lol
ginny pma all the way i too have been worried that im listening to the wrong thing my scan is on tues sooooooo scared cant wait to see your updates your be on cloud nine.
ive just had a chinese because im a fat piggy and i thought it was very yummy lol
hi to all you other lovely ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi ladies sorry for being awol, I have had work and been tired and ill.....will get to that.

Clo I bet you are totally fed up I know I would be and I think it is allowed as you cannot wait to meet your rainbow.

Loz happy full term.

I read somewhere that its better to think in terms of estimated birth month from 37-41 weeks might try that. Clo your allready way past that then.

Mrsmigg I think a bump shot is a great idea.

As for dying hair I have dyed mine as I was sick of looking like a scarecrow, my nice who works in the salon I go to did it and got it as close to my scalp as she dared.

Kelly so glad you have the hang of your doppler they are so reasurring. I purposely didnot join my month thread until I was way out of first tri for that reason. I hang out more in the PAL one.

Hi to cupcake, ts, pichi,pink, ginny and anyone I have bound to have forgotten.

I went back to work on tuesday feeling like I has a cold and by late shift 2pm-10pm wednesday I was ill. During that night I started getting backache and tightenings. This was accompanied by really bad lower abdominal pain. I rand the midwife and she advised me to go see the GP. He stated that I probably had a uti/kidney infection but my urine was too diluted to tell. I put in a sample this morning of fmu. Their policy is that they will not give antibiotics until the results are back. So I sit and wait. Fortunatly I feel better today.

Loz, when did your bh start I am sure thats what I have been getting for a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->