Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Thank you Ginny. That makes me feel better. I know that it is way too early but I am just having a scared time again, I guess. I can't wait for my next scan. Hopefully it will put my mind at ease for the rest of the pregnancy. (I doubt it! But, I can hope!)

I thought I felt something at 14+2 too. I was laying in bed right after waking up. Shawn was rubbing my tummy and when he stopped I felt a weird squiggly feeling. I know that it probably wasn't anything but I have never felt anything like that before. And I'm used to weird feelings in that area from my IBS. :haha: I thought I might have felt something again a few days later but that probably was my intestines. I didn't know your placenta could change! I thought it was what it was and that is that. Thanks for letting me know!

I have just tried putting an ice pack on my swollen, watery, itchy eyes and it seems to be helping all my symptoms. Yay!

That does sound like baby movement to me- the thing with an anterior is though it does delay feeling movement from the outside, you can still feel it in side if baby kicks you in a good spot.

It can move, because if the uterus growing, and I read somewhere that the front grows more than the back, so anteriors can move quite a bit.

Glad the ice is helping :hugs:

Thank you :hugs: I really hope that was movement that I felt. It was really neat. I can't wait to feel it more and more!

I wonder if my placenta will move. I guess only time will tell. :)

How are you doing now, Lozdi? Are all your measures doing anything really good yet?

Aw you will soon feel the movements, its an amazing feeling once you know what it is but for the first few times it will be like "was that it?" and then its gone!! Soon you'll have all sorts of kicks and rolls!!

Im still here :cry: xxx

If I were you I would go to the hospital and refuse to leave until they did something! :hugs:

hey ladies thanks for your well wishes well i never thought id get to this point it feels amazing im getting scared for my scan worried in case i have beeh listening to the wrong thing wish i could get it on here so you guys could reasure me.
im a plum my god im a plum i love plums lol
ts hugs hope you feel better soon
ladies wheres these babys

An anterior placenta is when the placenta attaches to the front of your uterus instead of the back. It mutes the babies movements which makes it take longer to feel kicks.

I just had a massive nap, it was ace! Still having pains, and now I'm hungry!

Kelly if you go onto youtube you can find videos of people using their dopplers, I did that so I knew what I was looking for. :hugs:

thanks loz i did that and what i hear is a fast galloping horse but i always think the worst

You will find one day you think the worst much less, and less and less the further you get :flower:

I think I'll have a marathon OBEM watching session tonight, watched a couple last night and my boob leakage reached new heights! I want to meet Lil Fella! OH is feeling ill because of the painkillers for his ankle, painkillers don't agree with him at all but neither does the pain of a bruised ankle bone so its the lesser of 2 evils...he says he can't wait for me to pop, it will take his mind off the pain and meeting baby is the only thing he feels enthusiastic about at the moment. I hate what painkillers do to him, its not nice to see him looking so ill. He has stopped taking the codeine ones now because they really mess with his tummy, and is just on the paracetamol, so he isn't completely pain free now nor does he feel better gastro-wise. :wacko:

I'm sorry your OH is feeling so terrible. I bruised my shin bone and it hurt for more than year. I wasn't constant pain after the first little while, but it was tender to the touch for more than a year. Also, I had a dent in my shin where I hit it (really, really hard with a piece of 2x10... :dohh:) for years after. I hope he didn't bruise his ankle bone as badly as my shin was bruised. I really hope he feels better soon.

Ok, so I think I may have finally realized why I have been so worried lately. My bbs have stopped hurting the past couple of days. They were so tender up until a few days ago and now that is totally (well, almost totally) gone. They will be a tiny bit tender when I lay down first at night to go to sleep. They used to hurt so badly to take off my bra, but not anymore. Is this ok? Is this normal? I am so nervous and I want to go to the dr to get them to use the doppler just to make sure everything is ok. I hate all this worry :(

Please, someone tell me why I thought it would be a good idea to watch What to Expect When you are Expecting.

I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it and plans to, but I have been crying for a while now. The mc in the movie hit me really hard.

I am so sad now. Shawn is gone all night helping out at a Relay for Life thing and won't be back until after 5 am. I think I am going to go hug my doggies tight and then go to bed.

I hope you are all well. And that baby Clobo and lil Fella are on their way into the world!

Please, someone tell me why I thought it would be a good idea to watch What to Expect When you are Expecting.

I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it and plans to, but I have been crying for a while now. The mc in the movie hit me really hard.

I am so sad now. Shawn is gone all night helping out at a Relay for Life thing and won't be back until after 5 am. I think I am going to go hug my doggies tight and then go to bed.

I hope you are all well. And that baby Clobo and lil Fella are on their way into the world!

My friend who has had 3 MC's and a still birth told me to wait until after I have little guy to watch it, so that is what I am doing! Although I am sure with all the postpartum hormones I will be blubbering away too :)

Aw Loz, hope OH is ok and up for the challenge of helping you with having your baby VERY soon!!!

Kelly, I agree, its so natural to worry but as time goes on and more milestones are passed you will start to enjoy it more :hugs:

Mindy, the trouble is with symptoms is that they actually tell you nothing at all, they are so inconsistent between time/person/pregnancies that they are actually more of a hindrance than a help. Don’t worry chick, second tri is supposed to be when you physically feel better :hugs: Enjoy it because when you get to 42 weeks it will all be a huge pain in the everywhere!!

Im still waiting for a call :telephone: :grr:

xxx

Loz so sorry about hubby, I too hope you have this baby soon.

Clo hang in there hun, hope you get the call soon.

Kelly it is perfectly normal, Ihad major wobbles with my doppler too just before my 12 week scan. I relaxed a little then they returned.

Mindy those first squiqqles do feel like baby movement. I was told at my gender scan that I have an anterior placenta I have been feeling movement since just before my 12 week scan confirmed that it was movement when baby was moving around on the scan and I it felt the same. I think I am one of the lucky ones. Hopefully you will get some relief from your allergies soon.

Hi to everyone else.

Well I am feeling much better think a uti is still niggling away, will get my results tomorrow. Thursday is my 20 week scan and I cannot wait Im sooo excited. Hopefully they can tell me once and for all which team and where my placenta is. I think its anterior to the right side as I feel kicks on the left only and high up.

I'm sorry your OH is feeling so terrible. I bruised my shin bone and it hurt for more than year. I wasn't constant pain after the first little while, but it was tender to the touch for more than a year. Also, I had a dent in my shin where I hit it (really, really hard with a piece of 2x10... :dohh:) for years after. I hope he didn't bruise his ankle bone as badly as my shin was bruised. I really hope he feels better soon.

Ok, so I think I may have finally realized why I have been so worried lately. My bbs have stopped hurting the past couple of days. They were so tender up until a few days ago and now that is totally (well, almost totally) gone. They will be a tiny bit tender when I lay down first at night to go to sleep. They used to hurt so badly to take off my bra, but not anymore. Is this ok? Is this normal? I am so nervous and I want to go to the dr to get them to use the doppler just to make sure everything is ok. I hate all this worry :(

My boobs quit hurting me before i was as far along as you are! They stayed larger though, and only started getting sore again ever so slightly in the last few days. :hugs: Seems once the changes of pregnancy are made, many ladies boobs then stop hurting.

Lil Fella still comfy but my BH are getting painful. OH just asked if he should call the midwife! I declined, I don;t really see labour as occurring til my waters go, thats always been the first thing so I can;t take these BH seriously til I feel that trickle! OH's appetite has returned and today he can walk without a limp :happydance:

Can't wait to see your 20 week pic Debzie, I hope your little lady is far less awkward than my boy and actually lets you get a good profile shot!

Had the call yet Clo?

These painful BH are quite regular. :yipee: Not close together yet though. I hope it carries on!

Yay for painful BH - so exciting!! I was half expecting to come on this morning and see baby pics!!

TS - my boobs stopped hurting around the 12 week mark with just the odd occasional twinges. It is totally normal but I understand why it is worrying. AS loz said to Kelly the worry never goes away but it does get easier with each scan and each passing week.

Kelly - I was really nervous in the run up to every scan. I remember running into the back of someone when driving to work the day before my scan as I was slightly distracted by worry. Although it was mostly her fault (I feel) for stopping dead at a small roundabout where no one was on it (or rarely comes onto it from the right) at 7am in the morning.

Clo - :hugs: I'd be getting mighty p****d off by now. I think it is unacceptable they have kept you waiting. Have they explained things to you?

Ooooooh! They were 20 minutes apart but the last 2 were 10 minutes apart. They don't last long though.

Might have some baby pics to put up layer Pink, if this continues! Wouldn't it be so awesome if Clo and I popped same day and our babies had the same birthday. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->