Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

It would be great!! Come on baby loz and baby clobo!!

I had a few strange dreams last night that got me upset, you know where you wake up upset/angry. The first one OH came home late and these people where walking up and down the road looking for a car. It turned out he had not taken a hire car back and they charged him £1250 for repossession - very strange. I was upset and angry as he was so blasé about it all. The second was smartie was trying to make an appearance and I wasn't ready and kept saying not in September as there are too many other birthdays in September.

Thanks ladies :hugs: That does help a lot to know that a lot of people seemed to lose that symptom early on too.

Twinkie, I am really not sure if waiting until after baby comes would have helped me about the mc. But, I can definitely understand your friend's concern about the movie. I am glad I watched it but it had very sad parts. But, it also had super happy parts that also made me cry! Haha! With all that said, I am glad I watched the movie. There are many things that I could relate to very easily since starting to ttc.

Pink, I'm sorry you had weird dreams. I hate when that happens. :hugs:

Ooooooooh Lozdi, I really hope this is it for you :) Yay!

Clobo, I can't believe that you still haven't gotten a call. I guess you just can't decide now to go to a different hospital? I'm sorry they have been treating you like this :hugs: I really hope baby Clobo comes today!!

Hi to everyone else! :flower:

Waters have broken!!!!!!!! On the kitchen floor! Just trickling at the moment! I mopped it up with loo roll! Hahahaha!

I'M SO EXCITED!

OH is frantically trying to finish the washing up LOL

:happydance::happydance::happydance: 40+2 by scan, but either way, those waters are going! Woot! Went while I was eating ice out the back of my fridge hahaha, I finished my spoonful of ice before sorting out the mess....priorities! :haha::haha::haha:

Any bets on baby size need to be made asap! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Biggest Yay. :happydance: So excited!! Have you called the mw? Aww for OH trying to wash up.

I'll call her in a bit, I'm more relaxed about this that OH is :haha: just had another trickle and a nice contraction! YAY!!!!!!

I hope Clo is having Clobaby...would be so awesome our little (or big lol) ones to share a birthday!

My waters are nice and clear! :happydance:

I was going to check my cervix when the fridge distracted me with ice, but I don't think I'll check it now the waters are coming away.

so how long do you think going by the other labours? Glad things are looking clear!

I'll guess 8lb 2oz :)

ohh how exciting! It's bed time for me and I don't want to go to sleep now!

Could go fast, last one did. Things are very mild at the moment. I had a dream the other night I was in labour and needed to pee and the midwife said no you don't its baby, and I went for a pee and actually just needed to pee so was all 'I TOLD YOU SO!' :haha:

What time is it there Ginny?

it's 10.30pm sunday night here.... I still think you and clobo will both have your babies before Monday - just maybe your time not my time!

Your dream sounds like my labour with DS! I told the midwife that I needed to pee and she said just go in the bed, so I did pee I think, but it was also DS's head crowning!

I don't think I have been to bed as early as 10:30 pm in the last 10 years or so :haha: I'm a night owl!

With my first I had the 'I NEEEED TO POOP' thing but nope, was just pressure from baby! :haha:

YAY!!!! This is so exciting!! :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

I am going to guess 9 lb 2 oz. (but I really hope he is not that big!)

Here's hoping for a fast delivery, like the last one. That is so sweet that your OH is finishing the washing! You said the mw lives across the street from you, right?

Yay!

good night loz, I'm sending you tons of luck that you have a lovely labour and birth :)

Can't wait to see what I'll wake up to tomorrow! Hopefully 2 beautiful new babies in the world!

I can't get the weight 10lb4 out of my head LOL!

However big he is, I'll be fine. :flower:

Goodnight Ginny! :sleep::hugs:

oh my god loz how exciting i guess 9.4 sorry!!! how you doing oh my god wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Oh exciting! Our first baby might be on its way!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->