Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Just realised that's what Mindy guessed so I'll go between Mindy and Pink and say 9lb 1!

You ladies are much kinder than my facebook friends! I said its time to place bets on baby weight and the smallest anyone has guessed on there is 10lb hahahahaha!

I'm contracting excellently, not timing though, still leaking, I'm very relaxed about it all, as well as excited! OH is going to make me some flapjacks. :haha::munch:

I can smell the flapjacks. I wonder when I should ring the midwife. Don't want to ring them too soon. :haha:

Are you still having a home birth? Usual guide is to ring them when you can't actually talk isn't it? Mmmm flapjack.

loz can you be my birthing partner your so chilled im so excited first baby

I gave in and rang them a minute ago, as OH is not quite as relaxed as I am and whats a midwife here lol one will ring me back shortly then come check me out. The triage midwife agrees that even though contractions are largely 10 mins apart (sometimes 2 close together) they could get faster with little build up because this isn't my first. All information I know already! Haha!

Home birth is still on! :happydance:

With my last birth, there was no point at which I couldn't talk :blush::haha: and we only just made it to the hospital! :haha:

Rubbing in some Clary sage whilst enjoying a heavily brewed raspberry leaf tea. :coffee:

I meant to say thank you for posting the link to the hilarious labour and birth stories. I've been laughing at the poor woman who was trying to have sex with her husband in front of the midwife because she was so off her head on the G&A since yesterday morning. Priceless, absolutely priceless.

I have been reading them too. :haha: I am still laughing at the lady who called the mw a kinky minx when she was checking her cervix. (How the heck do you spell minx??)

It was the Johnny Depp one that started me off.:haha:

Haha!!

The whole thread is really worrying me about delivering! I do not like to be intoxicated in any way. I prefer to have all my senses at all times. I am not really sure what gas and air is but I think here they offer laughing gas. I don't want that at all! I don't want any of the drugs that my friends were telling me about when they delivered. One friend said she was falling asleep in between each contraction from the drug she had. I don't like that idea at all. I am so scared about the pain, but I hate the idea of being out of control like that. :dohh: I guess what will happen will happen!

I meant to say thank you for posting the link to the hilarious labour and birth stories. I've been laughing at the poor woman who was trying to have sex with her husband in front of the midwife because she was so off her head on the G&A since yesterday morning. Priceless, absolutely priceless.

:haha::haha::haha: I can probably add my own...midwives just came to check me over and I announced OHHHH MATRON while she checked my cervix! (A friend dared me to!)

I am about 2 cm dilated and they have gone off and will give me a ring at about 8 if I haven't rang them by then to have them come back. :happydance:

Blimey things have stepped up since she examined me, I think she must have done a sweep! Oooooof! Productive pain! :happydance:

Wooooh Lozdi!!!

I know I'm new here but I'm super excited for you Momma. :)

How you feeling today cupcake? :hugs:

I'm timing contractions on a website :haha: otherwise I won't notice how far apart they are!:haha:

Eeeeeeek!!!! I'm soooo excited, I'm going to guess 9lb 8 or has someone already got that lol

Hoping no news from clobo means her LO is on its way

so funny rock ard loz your having contractions and your online how cool is that ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh matron lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->