Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Huge congratulations Loz he is just wonderful!!! :cloud9: I am so glad you got the birth you wanted and it all went beautifully smooth. You are an inspiration.

Tears of joy here as well. What wonderful news to wake up to! Congratulations Loz and a big well done to you. 9lb 13!!! I don't think I know anyone who's had such a big baby!! So pleased your home birth went well. Big, big hugs.

Mindy that's great you got to feel the baby move! I was just 16 weeks when I felt Edie move too. Enjoy!

Hope clobo was at the hospital yesterday and we may bet another baby pic later on from her. Thinking of you clobo!!

ts - the first few movements are a very surreal feeling but great.

Kelly - is it your scan today or tomorrow? For some reason I had it in my head it was today but your ticker thinks Tuesday. Can't wait for your update a lovely scan photos!

Yes I keep thinking of Clobo too. I assume as she hasn't updated that's where she's been. I hope they have been looking after her. She has been so positive all the way through she deserves a great experience. Well we all do, but you know what I mean :haha:
Still can't get over L'il Fella being 9lb 13 and Loz doing it with no pain relief. Loz you are Superwoman.

tears of joy here loz what an absoloute little topper just amazing its fantastic you started this thread and its helped me sooo much and i know other ladies feel the same and now you have your baby amazing id love to hear what your thinking when you look at him hugs to you both xx

hey pink scan is tomorrow very nervous prob sounds silly but wondering weather oh should come in the room he said its up to me im just so scared that if something is wrong i cant be strong if he is the room and would be stronger if on my own it really isnt me being selfish its just kind of the barrier that always seems to arise.

ts so glad you felt movement i cant wait for that

cupcake i too have the snot in my throat its total ming.
hi to all you other ladies wonder how clo is

Kelly - I had the same thought about should my DF be in the room. It was such a sad experience last time I almost didn't want to risk putting him through it again. Anyway, he was in the room on Saturday and was soooo glad he was (DS was in there too) because it was such a special moment for our little family. Good luck with tomorrow - you're going to be so happy after it :)

Sending lots of positive thoughts Clobo's way - I hope she's enjoying her new little bubs!

I got a ticker today! I've just been feeling so positive the past few days - it's so nice to let go of a bit of that worry.

Big Fella is sleeping on my lap, I'm fixing to take a nap too, I'm exhausted lol suddenly I ache all over, having used a bunch of muscles I have not used for 9 months! :haha:

I was surprised at his weight, as he doesn't look 9 13 to me, I'll get some more pics up later.

He had his first poop, it was explosive! :haha: OH responded with some amusing wind of his own. :dohh:

I'm certain Clo must be at the hospital! Ohhhhh I can't wait for her next update! :happydance: Can't wait to see if her yellow bump goes pink or blue!

Right time for me to go take advantage of the fact Big Fella is sleeping...and then later talk about names with OH as I don't think baby looks like a Jethro! :dohh::haha:

Kelly you should let him in with you...there isn't going to be bad news hun and he is getting excited, so its right he should go in with you- you can squeeze his hand til you crush it! :haha:

How about Jet instead of Jethro?

I love thinking about baby names

I checked Clo's journal and she was watching Downton Abby in hospital last night whilst contracting so hopefully it's all systems go. Her cervix was still closed but it looked like things were on the move.
Kelly it's personal but I would always want OH in with me. I wouldn't want to be in the scan room on my own. And like Loz says it will be good news anyway, make a happy memory!
Ginny I love the ticker! I know what a big move it is, well done you.
Just a VERY quick moan - I feel crap. Bloomin MS is back with a vengeance. Go away!!

:hugs: mrsmig. ms was bad enough the first time round never mind again. I too have been feeling very ropey for the last week and the weekend was particularly bad nausea wise. I hope its just day thing then goes away again for you.

Kelly - I agree with everyone else. I would want OH in with me despite feeling like you that sometimes I feel 'stronger' alone. Although for me I think that is a protective mechanism from my childhood which is not always a good thing. He is getting excited and my OH found the scan very moving and more real to him and gave him such good feelings.

Yay for clobo!!! Can't wait for more updates!

This is day 3 Pink! It seems to be building back up again! Horrible isn't it when you think you have finally seen it off. I can't believe I escaped this completely with Edie. And didn't realise how lucky I was!!

thanks ladies dont say my ms will come back lol its been gone noe for bout week its been lovely just bloody headaches now

Ok, I read this on my phone because I couldn't wait to get out of bed. Now that I am downstairs on my computer I am afraid I am going to miss something. I have such a bad memory!

Lozdi, lil Fella sounds perfect! I would love to hear his funny little sounds. :happydance:

Kelly, I would get your OH to go in the room with you. I had to do each scan on my own until the last one because the "policy" is to not allow anyone in until 12 weeks. I KNOW there is going to be nothing but happy news for you tomorrow. I just know it! :hugs:

Pink, I'm sorry you are feeling so rotten :hugs:

Mrs. M., I'm sorry your ms is back! :hugs: Thank you for the update on Clobo! I am so happy she is contracting. I can't wait to find out what team she is on!

I really hope both you ladies feel well again soon!

Go Clobo!!

And that is all that I can remember right now :( I have to leave in a few minutes for work so I don't have time to go back and check. I'm sorry.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

yay for clobo!

and boo for MS returning for pink and MrsM :( Probably seems worse too because you've gotten use to it not being there

Does anybody else wish they had never subscribed to their months due date thread? It moves so fast I can never keep up with it and I don't seem to have got to know anybody on there. I much prefer this thread, the PARL one and our old thread to check on those ladies.

Huge congrats Loz! Your "not so little" Fella is perfect! You are my hero for doing it without meds too!

I hope to have my c-section date for my little butt first guy tomorrow ;) I am thinking it will be either the 27th or 28th.

hi girls :wave: just trying to catch up on everyone in here:

Lozdi: congratulations! 9lb 13! he is a little cutey though! well done you. your labour position is what i'd hope for. I'm so glad you managed your home birth

Clobo: come on clobaby!!!

Pink and MrsMig: hope that 2nd bout of MS doesn't get you too rough :(

sorry if i've been awful vague here - off to catch up better now since i've got on the lappy for the first time in ages!

hope everyone is keeping well :) week no.32 here for me - it's mad O___O

Oooh thats exciting about Clo! Clobaby might have already entered the world! :cloud9:

My ms came back after going too, then went again! There is just no predicting it! Hopefully both your ms will decide to bugger off again soon!

Twinkie I hope your cheeky baby defies the Drs and turns just before your C sec!

I never subscribed to a due date thread, just kept on posting here and about a billion random threads throughout the tri's :haha:

Kelly what time is your scan tomorrow? Can't wait to see the pic!

Well done for getting a ticker Ginny! Good bit of PMA!

Hope you have an easy day at work Mindy!

Not long left for you now Pichi!

How are you today Cupcake...doesn't seem long ago when I was just past 6 weeks, and had my first scan where my juggernaut was a blob of about 5mm in length!

I hope I haven't missed anyone but sorry if I have, I'm overwhelmed! And achey!

My 'little' juggernaut is asleep on OH, who is also asleep, and next to OH is our 4 year old...also asleep, then theres my oldest and me, him on xbox me on laptop :haha: I had a nice nap earlier and when I woke up Lil Fella was still asleep, he's been sleeping most of the day, birth must have tired him out! I'll do a full birth story soon, which I'll put on here and third tri. Very eager to share it there as its so positive and so many ladies are dreading labour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->