Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

That's lovely Loz. I always like telling pregnant ladies my birth story too as you hear so many horror stories it's nice to hear a positive story. And seriously - 9lb 13 with no pain relief, someone ought to erect a statue in your honour.

Oh, Loz, are you going to post your news on the old ttc thread? I'm sure they would be so happy to hear your story.

I'm doing a bit better today thanks. :)

I think being in the office distracts me, and also it's easier for me to keep snacking and drinking, whereas over the weekend I was out and about and that stressed me out a lot.

I basically kept eating and drinking non-stop today from 8am-1pm and then when I finally didn't feel starving anymore it turned into stomach acid.

So I had some gaviscon and have felt pretty good since. A bit queasy but I have some ginger candy things I got in Holland and Barrett on saturday and they work quite well.

Really looking forward to your birth story. :)

I'll probably have to have a section. :( But for the very very slim chance I can do it naturally I loveto hear positive inspiration.

I was just wondering how to tactfully post my news on our old thread- so many ladies there now that I don't know, I don't want to cause upset by breezing in. Must give serious thought to it.

I too have been an eating machine! Especially early on- was all eating and sleeping and between that, posting on Bnb!

Why are you likely to need a section? I apologise if you have said so already- I still have baby brain!

You are a graduate of the thread, and the first to actually have a baby I think. I'm sure it wouldn't upset anybody, just give them hope. But I understand your reservations.

I was just wondering how to tactfully post my news on our old thread- so many ladies there now that I don't know, I don't want to cause upset by breezing in. Must give serious thought to it.

I too have been an eating machine! Especially early on- was all eating and sleeping and between that, posting on Bnb!

Why are you likely to need a section? I apologise if you have said so already- I still have baby brain!
I have a prolapse in my bum.

Doesn't cause me any problems now except a bit of pain/constipation, but labour could really easily damage it with scary consequences.

I hate the thought of a section, but I hate the thought of needing surgery at a week or two post partum and having to be away from my baby.

So I guess I'll have to go with the lesser of two evils when the time comes.

Blimey yes, as scary as I find the idea of a c-sec I'd opt for that anyday rather than natural birth followed by an operation. C-sec are major, but its not like they are rare, most certainly the lesser of the 2 evils!

Blimey yes, as scary as I find the idea of a c-sec I'd opt for that anyday rather than natural birth followed by an operation. C-sec are major, but its not like they are rare, most certainly the lesser of the 2 evils!
Glad other ladies agree. :)

My hospital actually has a bad rep for doing too many C sections, so at least I know they're well practised! Lol.

:haha: Thats one time indeed where a high rate of sections is a positive!

mrs ive tried other threads and never really connected with any of them i like this one and the old ttc thread but even found it a little scary going back there at times as there are so many new people on withsad news just scares me aqnd gives me wobbles. i just love you ladies xxx

loz i agree with mrs i recon the ladies on our old thread will love to hear your news but i also love the way you think about things it shows how caring you are.
my scan is at 1.30 tomorrow and oh is gonna come in the room i think i have to have tests etc for downs i think im sure thats what midwife said i cant remenber most things she said as it was so hot in her office was making me feel so sick.
wow what an epic post

Just a quick one.
Big congratulations Loz, such a positive experience thank you so much for sharing it. He looks like a lil beut. x

I did venture onto a November thread but didn't last long. Couldn't 'settle' and lots of not nice things happening which was scary when I was feeling overwhelmed anyway. Much better here with all my real friends. I don't venture too much into the old thread anymore as there are too many new people and I would just be popping in and out. The regulars I already post on their journals but I do occasionally lurk.

Kelly - glad you have decided to take OH in with you, I will be working tomorrow but will keep checking for updates.

Any news of Clobo yet?

Cupcake - CS sounds like the better of 2 ops. Even being away from baby if you had the other op won't be easy, the recovery would be worse too having the LO to look after.

Loz - can't wait to hear the full story. Like I said before you are an inspiration!

Hi everyone else!!

afm - my Dad and step mum are coming up this weekend. :happydance: Dad is going to plaster the upstairs hallway cupboard (we took some space from it to make the bedroom bigger) so I can put proper shelves in rather than the wire basket things I have just now that are useless. We did the bedroom 2 years ago!! I love having my dad/step mum visit and not just for the diy help!

:haha:Pink your so good at nesting you have your whole family doing it- now thats nesting Like A Boss!

Lil Fella slept almost all day, only waking occasionally to have a look around, and didn't even want any booby juice til past tea time! I expect I will be feeding him all night :haha:

Going crazy with curiosity here! Can't wait for Clo's next update! :happydance:

sitting here twiddling thumbs about clobaby too loz :haha:

pink can you send some of your nesting vibes over these ways for my OH - i want to just clean EVERYTHING but OH is in no rush to sort things :dohh:

I'm exactly the same. I desperately want to get stuff done but it's not being made easy for me. I'm going to have to resort to nagging soon :-(

why don't we join forces? :haha:

seriously now though; it's so frustrating when you just want to organise isn't it? hope your bathroom gets sorted for you soon :hugs:

What drives me mad constantly is the mattress that is propped up against the wall in Edie's room. I just can't get in there to clean and sort. A lot of it is my own fault I do lack motivation but at the moment I just want things sorted. I could have got a load of clothes sorted this afternoon while she napped but I ended up feeling too crap.

I'm definetly joining forces with you ladies. :haha:

Ryan could do with a better bed which there is one unused in the spare room (ohs xbox room) I've been wanting to sort that room out 4ages but oh was bein stubborn sayin there's plenty time before the little man goes in there but doesn't understand that regardless of the fact hell b in our room for the first few months I still want it done for him arriving, I did have a bit of a breakthrough as were getting carpeted upstairs in 2wks everythings going to have to be moved anyway so I WILL get my way then although it does mean the xbox coming in our room, although I can't believe how excited I am over carpet. :haha: but we moved in march 11+weve got laminate downstairs but whatever money we had always went towards somethin else+we said we would het it before the little man arrives but thanks to my brilliant parents. They offered to pau for it all, I just can't wait to walkabout upstairs in bare feet, anyways apologies for the me me me post can't wait to hear from clobo all these babies is so excting

Kelly looking forward to seeing some scan pics tomorrow

Hope all is well with all you other ladies :flower:

Wow. I really missed a lot while at work today.

I'm really sorry, I don't have the brain power right now to remember much of what I read :dohh: I did read it all and had great comments at the time but now that I am posting I can't remember :S

I hope you are all well.

I'm glad lil fella is such a good boy so far! Did you chose a name yet?

I can't wait for an update from Clobo!

I'm really sorry you ladies have ms again. That really sucks :hugs:

Kelly, I can't wait to see that wonderful update when I come home from work tomorrow!! I hope you get a picture.

I hope you ladies can get your OH's to get on the nesting bandwagon soon!!

I am so sorry if I forgot someone. I can barely keep my eyes open. I think it is time for a shower and then bed!

Have a great day tomorrow :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->