Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Pink - what do you mean by the not nice things happening in the November thread? I was once part of a November thread on here :(

I love the old thread and feel bad that I don't post there as much as I use to, but I'm just scared I'm going to upset people - especially since I know a few of the ladies have been going through rough patches at the moment. I guess it's just different for everyone - I loved it when the pregnant ladies kept posting because it made me feel as I wasn't "left behind", but I can understand how some might find it upsetting too.

Loz - any luck with a name yet?

Kelly - more good luck for your scan, can't wait to see some scan pics of baby Kelly!

Hi everyone else, hope you're all well xx

well today is the day so scared really hope this is going to be a good day ill post later on hope your all well xx

I'm sure it's going to be a good day Kelly. Good luck we are all there with you.xx

Good luck Kelly. :hugs:

You guys reminded me of other things I wanted to comment on.

Pichi, yay for 32 weeks!! Wow! :happydance:

Pink, I tried joining the March thread early on but I just didn't feel I fit in. It moved really fast and I couldn't seem to connect with anyone. Then one lady had a mc and it really scared me.

I hope you ladies have a great day.

It is almost 7 now. My alarm went off 6:30. I was more awake than asleep since 3:30. I am SO tired. Blah.

I still post on the due date thread Mindy but that's a very small group and people only ever post a couple of times a week. I can cope with that. But the January thread has about 168 members and I can't keep up. Luckily for them most of them haven't had losses so they don't understand the wariness we have.

Ginny - I think a few had mc which, although I was a bit further on than them made me very anxious. Nothing bad happened between people, I worded that wrong but again I just didn't gel.

Kelly - good luck, we are all thinking about you!

ts - sorry for the rubbish sleep hope you get a better one tonight.

Any news of clobo yet?

Hi everyone!

had a mw appointment today, should have been next week but they brought it forward. It was the one I don't gel with and my feeling haven't changed. I was in and out in 5 minutes and that included urine check, bp check, doppler, fundal hieght etc. She obviously didn't look at my notes properly as she though I was 31+5 (I just corrected them later in the car). I can't say she is rude, nasty or anything bad I just don't get her.

One handed typing here while being booby-juice-bar :comp::holly:

Can't wait to see Kelly's little wriggler!:happydance:

Ginny - I think a few had mc which, although I was a bit further on than them made me very anxious. Nothing bad happened between people, I worded that wrong but again I just didn't gel.

Kelly - good luck, we are all thinking about you!

ts - sorry for the rubbish sleep hope you get a better one tonight.

Any news of clobo yet?

Hi everyone!

had a mw appointment today, should have been next week but they brought it forward. It was the one I don't gel with and my feeling haven't changed. I was in and out in 5 minutes and that included urine check, bp check, doppler, fundal hieght etc. She obviously didn't look at my notes properly as she though I was 31+5 (I just corrected them later in the car). I can't say she is rude, nasty or anything bad I just don't get her.

5 minutes!? :dohh::saywhat: she sounds awful. :wacko:

thats awful care! you should be in at least 15/20 minutes!

Either still at hospital, or at home with Clobaby! Her last update she was in hospital having contractions. :happydance:

:dohh:Nope! I'm getting asked alot on Facebook haha, OH has gone to the pub to wet Lil Fella's head, and I plan to discuss names with him when he comes home drunk in the hope of gaining the upper hand. Mwahahahaha! I even gave him 20 quid towards his drinks...I'm evil :haha:

Still refreshing and no Clo yet. The suspense!

Lozdi, congrats on your little boy, he is gorgeous. hope you are recovering well x

thats awful care! you should be in at least 15/20 minutes!

I think they double booked as I should have been next week but because there was no one to do it (holidays?) they asked me to change to the week before or the week after.

I have my first antenatal class this Thursday so will have to leave my Dad and step mum for a few hours just after they arrive! Not sure what to expect really.

scan went perfect measures a day ahead

Attachments

• 2012-09-18 18.23.21.jpg
    2012-09-18 18.23.21.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 10
congrats Kelly!

Well I had my Dr. appt and little guy is still breech (I kind of knew he would be). I have a c-section scheduled for the 28th and they estimated little guy to weight 8lb 10oz at 37+5... so looks like he will be a big baby like his brother was!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->