Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Thanks loz i think i will be investing in one

GP was lovely this morning and has referred me for an early scan on monday at 08.50hrs. I think it is fated as I will be 6+5 exactly the same as last pregnancy. I was measuring behind dates on that one 5+4. Then later found out at 11 week that my bean had stopped growing at 5+4-5 so the day or day after my scan. I am so hoping I am right on my dates on monday.

Hey e eryone hope ur all well! Yey I'm 5 days away from 12 weeks and a week from my scan!! I'm sure tonight we managed to find a v v v v faint hb on my friends Doppler it's not a v good one and I have a huge mummy tummy lol but we think that's what we heard!! Xx

I'm glad you don't have to wait much longer Debzie! Should be a nice little blob with a sweet little flicker on that screen but don't be alarmed if it takes them a while to spot it, I'm sure the sono was about to utter the words blighted ovum at my scan til she spotted Bellybean tucked up right up close to my lining.

Hi Bump! Good news about the HB! Its obvious isn't it, so fast compared to your own pulse!

Scan went well, I measure 13w0d and saw my corpus luteum, I O'd from the left, which is where I had the O pain. NT measurement is 1.8mm and I'll get the calculated risk back in a couple of weeks. Bellybean was jumping in there so my pic is a little blurry lol

Attachments

• DSCN7762.jpg
    DSCN7762.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 6
Yay Loz, that is such a brilliant scan pic and good news that all is ok. Hopefully the results wont take that long, i had mine back within 2 days!! Bet you are so relieved chick, keep listening to that hb!!

Debzie, excellent news on the early scan, try not to think about what happened last time, this is a new year, new pregnancy and positive thinking will help you get there! Wont be long till Monday chick :hugs:

Bump, yay for your scan that will come around quickly enough!! And so cool that you found the hb, it will only get stronger!!

They didnt listen to mine at my 12 week scan, i forgot to ask, going to ask at my 16 week midwife on the 20th though!!

Im so glad that things are all coming together for us, we deserve it :dust: xxx

Wow ladies loving yhe good news.

Yeah bumpy must be awsome to hear the hb.

Liz lil belly bean looks awsome really good scan pic I am glad all is well.

Thanks clobo i cannot wait until Monday now. Just did another digi for peace of mind and the pregnant 3.+ cam up within a minute. So I am feeling positive today.

Excellent news Debzie, its good to have those little bits of confirmation along the way isnt it. xxx

See when we take just one day at a time, we can be pleasantly surprised by bits of positivity! Roll on monday! :hugs:

They said a couple of weeks for my blood result but I'm not fussed, 1.8 mm fold is well within the good range. The sono zoomed right in to measure it clearly too I got an excellent look at Bellybean. He showed us the hands and feet too! Going to see about booking my gender scan tomorrow, for in about 3 weeks time. :happydance:

LOZ! What a great pic of your belly bean :) Love it! Do you have any feeling on what your having??

Here is my scan pic from today 12 +4 Due Sep 17th - two days before our first wedding anniversary :D any gender guesses welcome for fun hehe....

Attachments

• photo baby.jpg
    photo baby.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 7
Oh wow louby another great scan pic. I. am rubbish with nub guesses lol.

Hey Louby
Lush scan, your sac looks very like mine sort of peanut shaped!!! Excellent news and i think ill guess Boy!!! :blue:

How is everyone?? Ive got a cold still and keep getting pains shooting down my right buttock which i think is the sciatic nerve, ill go to the docs if it gets worse but i think its common and there are exercises you can do to help!

Have a good weekend everyone :hugs: xxx

LOZ! What a great pic of your belly bean :) Love it! Do you have any feeling on what your having??

Here is my scan pic from today 12 +4 Due Sep 17th - two days before our first wedding anniversary :D any gender guesses welcome for fun hehe....

I have no inkling on what I'm having but I started a gender thread and all replies except one have been boy! I don't mind as long as Bellybean is happy and healthy! :happydance:

I'm bad at theory gender guesses! Do you have an inkling yourself?

Hey Louby
Lush scan, your sac looks very like mine sort of peanut shaped!!! Excellent news and i think ill guess Boy!!! :blue:

How is everyone?? Ive got a cold still and keep getting pains shooting down my right buttock which i think is the sciatic nerve, ill go to the docs if it gets worse but i think its common and there are exercises you can do to help!

Have a good weekend everyone :hugs: xxx

I got some shooting pains in the cervix last night, I was hunched forward online and it felt like Bellybean was taking exception to my position and twanging some nerves down there, because when I leaned back and stretched out, it stopped! :haha:

Hi everyone my turn next for my scan on Thursday! And I'm 12 weeks in just 2 days!! Woop lol random symptom time again but I've had heart palpitations all day and only stopnwhen I lie down lol anyone else had these as I know it can be common in preg but all day??

Hiya

Yay for scan on Thursday, not long to wait at all and the 12 weeks scan is amazing, you can see so much!!!

Ive not had the heart palpitations but I have heard of others having them so i dont think its uncommon, id give your midwife a ring if you are worried or ask about it on Thursday just to put your mind at rest.

:hug: xxx

Hello ladies

Just got back from my scan and its not looking good.
I am measuring 5-6 weeks, yoke sac and fetal pole there but no heart beat. In the uk they go with the wait and see approach and so I will be re-scanned in 2 weeks to determine if I have had another missed miscarriage. The midwife I saw was lovely and told me to remain optimistic but how????? So I am entering yet another tww,

Hi everyone my turn next for my scan on Thursday! And I'm 12 weeks in just 2 days!! Woop lol random symptom time again but I've had heart palpitations all day and only stopnwhen I lie down lol anyone else had these as I know it can be common in preg but all day??

Its probably because by now your blood volume is increasing quite a lot, low dose asprin should stop the palps, 75 to 81 mg, not the standard high dose of 300. I had them in the early weeks and the asprin stopped them. :hugs:

Hello ladies

Just got back from my scan and its not looking good.
I am measuring 5-6 weeks, yoke sac and fetal pole there but no heart beat. In the uk they go with the wait and see approach and so I will be re-scanned in 2 weeks to determine if I have had another missed miscarriage. The midwife I saw was lovely and told me to remain optimistic but how????? So I am entering yet another tww,

Oh Debzie :hugs: what does the fetal pole measure? Are you sure of O? They could barely find my fetal pole it look some serious pushing of the probe into my tummy before she could find anything. 2 weeks is such a long time to wait I wish they would scan you sooner, I was certain you would have a good scan, another 2ww is the last thing you need- I am hoping very much than in 2 weeks time you have a lovely healthy and very obvious beanie in there! :hugs:

Thanks loz
She could not be exact with the measurement of the fetal pole so she just said 5-6 weeks I saw it but there was no cardiac activity where with all my other scans this early at least I have seen a heartbeat. I was using cbfm the cycle I fell pregnant but was not temping. I am preparing myself for the worse. At least they will start testing for reasons why I keep miscarrying now.

Oh Debzie, no, thats not fair .... i know exactly how you feel chick. Will they not see you after just 1 week rather than make you wait 2??? If you are struggling my dear why not see if they will do that?? :hugs:

How many weeks do you think you are?? If you are in fact 5-6 weeks then there probably wouldnt be a hb yet anyway.

So sorry that you have to go through this waiting again, im wishing you loads of sticky :dust:, lots of PMA and for time to fly for you.

:hug: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->