Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Thanks clobo I should be 6+5 today. Their policy is 2 weeks I can remember kicking up a fuss with my first mmc and got in a week sooner only to be told I had to wait another week. I will just have to ride it out. There is also no point in checking my hcg as in each pregnancy it doubles as my placenta does continue growing. I am just going to try and take my mind off things at the moment and prepare for the worst.

I can understand that but try not to think too negatively chick, keep a ray of hope in there too. Ok, so if you are only 6+5 then its possible that you implanted late and hb just hasnt started yet.

Yes, best thing to do is keep very busy and help the time pass, sending you massive hugs lady xxx

If the CRL is 2mm or less, its really hard for them to spot cardiac activity, the sono only just spotted it on mine and crl was 5mm! :hugs:

The midwife did say although i do know ov date its still can be out as you dpnt know when fertilization and implantation occurred. To which i said i got a positive hpt at 8 dpo she then said i hste thosr bloody early tests that says nowt lol.

I bet they hate those tests because it means women know more about how far along they are! I'm sure midwives prefer it when we aren't sure of dates!

Yep i started talking about impantation to a nurse once and she dismissed me straight off as if i was talking rubbish!! Thanks then!

So Debzie, we'll just have to wait and see, i just dont want you to be in total despair, i think I kept a little bit of hope when it happened to me and it helped me even though things didnt turn out well for me that time as you know.

Keep your chin up and your mind busy :hugs: xxx

Debzie I hope that things work out for u Hun xx I tried asking stuff bout implantation andvstuff and I think they just like to think thatbthey know more! Fingers are tightly crossed for u tho xc

Palpitations stopped so god only knows what that was all about lol
Not meaning to rub salt in the wound but I'm a lil hyper today as I'm now 12 weeks and it's a huge milestone for me! Scan on thurs which I'm nervous/ excited for!!
Hope everyone's well!!

Hiya Lozzy! :howdy: yeah midwives/docs all of them hate it when we know stuff!

Hey Fili, how are you my dear???

Bump, its a good milestone to get past chick, well done and bet you cant wait for that scan tomorrow!!

Debzie, :hugs:

xxxx

Hello everyone I was hoping I could join this thread. I just got my BFP about an hour ago, and I am happy and nervous. I have a four year old daughter and 2 miscarriages. One in August 2010 at 5 weeks and one in January 2011 at 10 weeks. I have PCOS and have been trying for since March of 2010 with the two mcs. I saw this site and said perfect:p.

Hi Jammers :hugs:

Congratulations on your BFP!!!! Excellent news, thats half the hurdle over and done with!!! I think the main piece of advice I can give you is to stay positive, look after yourself and just take it day by day. Are you getting an early scan or anything?? Im not sure how things work in the US but its worth asking for, it seems like a long time to wait untill 12 weeks.

Massive hugs and sticky :dust:

xxx

Hi Jammers :hugs:

Congratulations on your BFP!!!! Excellent news, thats half the hurdle over and done with!!! I think the main piece of advice I can give you is to stay positive, look after yourself and just take it day by day. Are you getting an early scan or anything?? Im not sure how things work in the US but its worth asking for, it seems like a long time to wait untill 12 weeks.

Massive hugs and sticky :dust:

xxx

I am going to call and request an early scan and ty so much for the advice

Good luck, let us know how it goes my dear xxx

Hi Fili :flower: was thinking about you last night!

Welcome to the thread Jammers! Congrats on the bfp! Like Clobo said, tis best to take it one day at a time, its really the only way to take it after losses. :hugs:

Hey bump! Happy 12 weeks! :happydance:

Debzie how are you hun? Been thinking of you and crossing everything for a good scan for you. :hugs::flower:

Got a random letter from the hospital this morning saying my m/w has requested I am scanned on the 19th of june, no idea why, I'll be close to 30 weeks if I counted right, so no idea what her thinking is there! Nothing so far suggests I will need extra scans now that the nt scan went well. Maybe the letter was sent in error.

Gender scan is booked......for the 25th of this month! I'll be a few days shy of 16 weeks but it was then or 2 weeks after and I didn't fancy the wait so I put in my lmp when I booked instead of me EDD...I hope Bellybean is not being shy that day! I have my 16 week m/w appointment the day after the gender scan.

Welcome jammers congratulations on the bfp.

Loz my scans the 26 th so you too are in a tww lol. Wow can't wait to see the pics.

Bump good luck for tomorrow hope you manage to sleep tonight.

Afm been googling like mad and seen so many positive stories of women in the same predicament as me. So i am feeling a little better. One of the docs at work who used to work gyne said during the 6th week its sometimes a lottery if a hb is seen or not. She has suffered 5 losses herself and so said I know not to give you fakse hope but everything could be ok.

Hi girls

Would it be ok if I joined you. I found out last week that I am pregnant again after a miscarraige at 6 weeks last Dec.

I am very cautious and scared of everything and i just wondered if any of you had faced lower back pain and AF type cramps in the first trimester?

Great to hear your stories - it gives me hope that this little bean will stick!

Cant wait for the 12 week horror to be over xxx:hugs:

Well I had the scan and no heart beat was found :( they said possible happened around 10 and a half weeks right around the time that my sickness went and I was on here asking for advice :/ I think now after 6 losses I'm done I can't do it anymore! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->