Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

hugs pink and mrs for tomorrow will be thinking about you both.

thinking of ginny too xx

:hugs: Pink :hugs: I'm sorry you had a rotten day.

Sending Pink, Mrs. M., and Ginny tons of hugs and love for tomorrow.

Thanks for asking about my fish tank. :) Shawn and I spent 3 hours at it last night and we drained the whole thing and started again. I cleaned the algae off my plants (which may have to be binned anyway which makes me sad because I have had some of them for 2 years now - they are all live plants, my favourite part of the tank!) and Shawn scooped out all the sand that was in the tank. We replaced the sand with small gravel and I put the plants back and we refilled the tank. I realized this morning that one of my plants isn't quite in the substrate like it should be so I will have to take the lid off and fix it again. This doesn't sound like a very big job but it actually is because my tank is 4 feet long and 66 gallons. I don't have many fish in there right now because of a fish disease I introduced by accident. Once I get everything under control I will be adding more fish and some shrimp. I can't wait. I love my tank just not all the work it has been lately. :dohh:

Mrs. M.!! I am going to need your mailing address please :happydance:

(please excuse the blurry, too dark picture)

Attachments

• mrs. m. hat.jpg
    mrs. m. hat.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 3
OMG TS that is amazing!! Do you have a business? I know loads of people who be interested in that kind of stuff ... especially DD :lol: x

Haha! No, no business. I would love to have my own business but making things like that just doesn't pay enough. I have been tossing around an idea to make hats and sell them around here but I don't know if people would be willing to pay. In order for it to be a little bit profitable (which businesses need to be!) I would have to charge $20 per hat. People around here make hats and sell them for about $5-10. That barely covers the cost of the yarn, let alone the time it took to make it! I love to crochet and I would be very happy to do it all day if I could make money at it. Haha!

Mindy it's super cute! Thank you so much. I shall message you my address.
Loz I'm sorry to hear you are still itchy and feeling down.
Pink, sorry you had a bad day. I shall head to your journal.
The meal out was lovely and I must admit, thoughts of last year didn't really enter my head too much. I had my nap and did loads of ironing.
Here is my latest bump pic.
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/7E026AD4-3BA5-426D-9A3D-42AA647EF0EC-15671-00000FF82F008566.jpg

I bet Mindy. I do cross stitching so I know how much time things can take! But they are really good! Maybe start an online business I'd be happy to pay $20+postage for the hats as they're authentic ... I like things that are authentic and a little different

Beautiful bump Mrs M :cloud9: glad you managed to have a good time :hugs: x

Yeardley is finally full and sleeping! :happydance:

Kelly-I read your post about the pants. They're probably not for children! Asian people are tiny! (I'm joking. I'm sure they were for a child). I wear x-small and size 0 pants (US). If I buy clothes out in town here, I am a large.

I'm sorry for you though. I hate when I order things and they're not what I expected. Can you at least return them and get your money back?

Loz-I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a family member is hard, even if you know it's going to happen. :hugs: for you and your family. I really hope you get that rash under control soon.

Mindy-Those hats are the cutest! The onsies and "cupcake" came out really good. How did you do the "cup" part? And your bump is gorgeous. I'm so excited to find out what LO is!

Mrs. M-What's "going out?" :haha: I'm glad you had a good time. So sorry for the anniversary, but glad you didn't think of it much. My sister had a hard time potty training my niece. I don't know why they say girls are easier, because everyone I talk to who has girls said it was hard. just take it one day at a time, and she'll get there. I mean, she can't be in diapers forever, right?

Pink-I hope you have a good last day! And I hope once you're not working you will have better days. You'll be better rested and less stressed.

MMM-I agree with Mrs. M, drink plenty of fluids!! You seem like you.ve been having a rough go of it lately. Sending you :hugs: and hoping you'll start to feel better soon.

I cannot stop thinking of Ginny which is probably why I haven't posted here all week. We all share that bond because we've all been through it. I just keep wishing she will find strength and peace, and that she'll get her rainbow.

ASM-Tomorrow is Scott's 33rd birthday. I tell you it's his 33rd because for the past year, he thought he was already 33. I had to argue with him that he was 32.

I ordered him a cake on Monday from the bakery at the grocery store. It won't top last year's X-Box cake, but the woman who made all my cakes moved off the island (thankfully she is stationed in VA as well, so I'm hoping she'll make Yeardley's 1st birthday cake). I bought him a new watch. He goes through a watch a year (those military boys are rough). I also had Yeardley make him a present. I have tons of scrap paper so I used it to make him something cute that he can frame if he wants. I put her hand print and foot print on it. I had to paint her hand and foot and then place them on the paper. It is really hard to get a baby to spread their hand out! It actually looks like she gave the paper the middle finger, which is just as well because we have that kind of humor around here. I signed his card from her with my left hand to make it look all wonky and pre-school-like. I chuckled when I looked at it.

My anxiety has been really rough lately. I'm finding it really hard to leave my house. I cry a lot and every little thing set me off. Yeardley got really sick on my couch the other day and I have one of those little green machine spot cleaners. Well I needed a converter plug because the one on the machine has 3 prongs and our outlets only have two. My husband keeps stealing the converter plug off the green machine to plug in his computer. It's not even a big deal except I use the green machine a lot with a sick baby. I hate going to plug it in only to realize I can't. So I have to search for one and all the while fighting the dogs off to stay away from the mess. This is all after cleaning Yeardley and changing her clothes and calming her down. I wanted to take that green machine and smash it on the floor into a million pieces. I'm not nor have I even been an angry person who breaks things. Sometimes I feel like I need to walk into the jungle and scream my head off to release some tension. I just need to make it through these next few weeks that will be very hectic so I can get my daughter off this island forever and talk to someone about my feelings.

Sorry to be so down, I just needed to get that off of my chest.

Oh Lexi. I know how you feel. Well, I say that, I don't know what it's like to be living somewhere you hate, miles from home with a baby who has required a lot of extra special care - I can only sympathise. Things like not being able to use the green machine because of the plug though, and getting so frustrated - I do know how that feels. Everything in this house constantly breaking drives me nuts, and that, coupled with the frustration of the potty training and the memories of last year coming back is what caused me to throw the damned potty across the room. I would never, ever do anything like that normally and especially not in front of my daughter. Sometimes motherhood is flipping hard and we do things we would not ever usually do. I just saw my own mum coming out in me yesterday and it surprised me.
Is there anyone you can speak to about your anxiety? You have been through an awful, awful lot of stress and I would hate it to build up so much you end up not enjoying Yeardley's first precious few months. I hope time flies and you are settled back in the US before you know it.
Pink - lots of love today. I think I got a lot of grief out of my system yesterday, but I will see how the day goes on.
I wonder how Ginny is. It's 8.20 am here so I'm guessing she will have had her op now. I hope it's all over for her and she can start the road to recovery. Which as we all know is a very long road.
Hi everyone else.

Crayz im so sorry you feel like this i cant wait for you to get to the us so you can get the help you need, your right about the trousers they wer for a tiny person made oh laugh lots when i put them on they were so short and tight very funny im 5.10 and a size 12 so they didnt quite fit.
mrs your bump is amazing ,hugs to you today xxx
pink hope you are ok mega hugs to you too
ginny we are all thinking of you
hope all you other ladies are ok

:lol: Crayz most people tend to take years OFF there age not add them on :haha: Glad you set him straight! Sounds like lovely presents your OH has got :)

So sorry you are feeling so down at the moment :( big big :hugs:

How are you today Mrs M, Mindy, Kelly, Pichi, Pink and everyone else?

I found baby again this morning and it sounded like he/she was having a party in there I was chasing it around my abdomen :cloud9: it was AMAZING x

I haven't used my Doppler for ages, I'm that used to being booted around like there is a football match going on inside me. I'm looking for the right person to pass it onto.

I think I will probably stop using it once I feel baby which I hope isn't too long ... I think I was around 16 weeks when I felt DS so I'm hoping with this being my third it will be around the same time :cloud9: only 5ish weeks :D When I've had my 12 week scan next Friday I will be booking my gender scan with BabyBond too :cloud9: it's all going so fast even though it's dragging if that makes sense :lol: x

Super quick one, I'm running late for work.

Thank you for the lovely compliments on the hat :) I may start selling things on Etsy, maybe. :haha: (still not overly confident in my stuff :shy:)

Lexi :hugs: I can't wait until you are back in the states.

:hugs: Pink and Mrs. M. :hugs:

I'll catch up better after work. :flow:

Have a good day TS :flower:

I definately think selling is a great idea they really are good :) Let me know when you get something set up :winkwink:

:hugs: for Ginny, Pink and Mrs M today, I've got my angel candle lit for you all x

Hi Ladies

Thank you for all your kind words and thoughts, I'm sorry I didn't post in here to let you know of my news. I just didn't want to unnecessarily worry anyone about their own pregnancies.

Spent the day in hospital and glad to say I'm home now and happy that it's all over with.

We're not going to start ttc again until after Christmas - my body needs a break from morning sickness and since myself, the baby and the placenta have all been tested I want to get the results first.

I'll keep peaking in here now and then as I'm excited to see all the new babies that are about to great the world :) xx

Thank you so much Ginny for letting us know. I replied to you in the other thread, but I hope you can start to repair emotionally very soon. Please let us know the outcome of your tests and we will all be here cheering you on when you start this journey again.

Just a quick one as st work

Ginny - thinking of you and sending lots of hugs. Mrsmig said things so well, we will all be here for you when you need us.

Thought I was doing ok till just now. Better have a moment before I head upstair to the clinic for my 'suprise' 'sort of' baby shower/lunch or I'll be fit for nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->