Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Sorry to hear you felt rushed Kelly. The 16 week check is a fairly quick one I think, they spend a little bit longer with you when you get into the 20's and they start measuring you and things. Did you hear the heartbeat?
Pichi I think jade green and pink sounds lovely.

I'm sorry you felt rushed, Kelly :hugs: Hopefully your next appt goes better.

Pichi, I agree, jade green and pink sound nice together :)

How are you doing, Mrs. M.? I can't believe you are 29 weeks already!!

How are all you ladies today? I hope you are all well.

I finally finished the onesies for my sister. Today I have to iron them to set the fabric markers and then make the cupcakes and get them ready to send off. I couldn't find a cupcake box so I have to try to make one somehow. That is going to be tough! Here are the other 3. I am not very happy with the I just got here one but what can I do?? I can't get back to the store to buy a new one to replace it until this weekend and that is when her shower is. I am sure she will appreciate them no matter if I don't really like it or not. :dohh:

Oh, I also heard back from the lady with the crib. It is quite simple but I am happy with it. I would rather simple than ornate. I have been looking at different ideas for how to decorate the nursery. I think I will paint a tree on the wall and make a real nature theme. I want to find out the gender first to kind of make it more towards that gender but I will still stick with the theme. The room is green on the walls so I think it will work nicely :)

Have a good day :flow:

Attachments

• IMAG0207.jpg
    IMAG0207.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 1
  • IMAG0212.jpg
    IMAG0212.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMAG0214.jpg
    IMAG0214.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1
I think they are lovely Mindy and your sister will adore them. I know, 29 weeks. It's flown. I realised this morning that as well as Edie's 3rd birthday party which I am planning next month, if my second pregnancy hadn't ended in a loss I would have been planning that baby's first birthday next month too. But then, I wouldn't be pregnant with this baby now.

Thank you :)

I'm sorry :hugs: I like to think that the baby just wasn't ready to come until now. I don't know if that is how I mean it, I have a hard time putting things into words sometimes.

I love those onesies, I'm tempted t have a go at making some myself.

Jade green and pink for sure- green and pink are heart chakra colours, and always go well together.

Thanks Lozdi :)

They aren't too bad to make. Just make sure you get some good fabric markers. Since I live so far from town I had to make due with what I could find here in my tiny town. The markers weren't the best so it made for a lot more work than good ones would have. For 3 of the onesies (except for the I just got here one... probably why I don't like it!) I just printed the font I wanted on my computer and then traced the letters through the shirt. It was pretty easy :)

Love the onesies TS - I especially like the 'run out of womb' one!!

pichi- Agree green and pink.

Kelly - sorry the Mw made things sem rushed. I don't think they get too interested until later. My one seems to be gettig better the more I see her. What did she do with you this time and when do you go back?

Felt very brave last night about putting the baby loss day up on my FB status although I did exclude a lot of people from viewing it. Not everyone I am friends with on FB know about my pg (like old school friedds I don't chat with but are fb friends), as although I am quite open with you guys I am normally a private person. Maybe I should have thought 'what the hell'. Funnily though only B&B peeps and 1 guy responded to the post, no one else has including my family. 2 more working days, jsut want to cry with tiredness atm. OH doing well but will still be on crutches for another 3 weeks but he has promised to make it up to me later!!

Jade green and pink for sure am getting excited for you pichi cant wait to see the nursery

it was a different mw she was just moody and thats one of my pet hates lol

mrs it really has flown hasnt it

pink im sorry your so tired have you finished work now?

loz hey ho how are you feeling?

love the onesies ts my your clever

Friday is my last day Kelly. I think the girls are having a 'lunch' for me on Thursday (which should have been my last day but got asked to work Friday as short staffed). I have been given more lovely gifts from my patients. A little Roo musical toy, grobag sleeping bag and baby grows and blankets. I am very lucky.

I think you've done amazingly well to work this far Pink! Well done! Fingers crossed the rest of the week is easy on you :hugs:

How's everyone feeling? X

You are so brave, Pink :hugs: I know I don't have the courage to do something like that. We still haven't told anyone about my second mc. I don't think I will. I really hope your last 2 days at work go super smoothly and very quick. That is so sweet of your patients to give you gifts :) And that lunch sounds wonderful!

How are you feeling today MMM?

How's the headaches, Kelly?

Here are a few pictures of what I am sending to my sister :) And my 20 week bump picture. I feel as big as a house!

Attachments

• IMAG0215.jpg
    IMAG0215.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMAG0226.jpg
    IMAG0226.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1
  • cropped 20 week tummy.jpg
    cropped 20 week tummy.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 1
ts loving the bump its awesome wow your clever wish i could make things im poo at things like that. cant believe your 20 weeks not long till our scans chick xx my head aches touch wood have been ok and havent been around today been very tired today but i never push myself.

Thanks Kelly :) I grew up doing all sorts of crafts all the time. My mom is very crafty and the love of it has rubbed off on me too! Unfortunately, I am also very good at procrastination and just had to spend $50 on shipping! Eek!

I am glad to hear your headaches have moved off. I hope they stay gone! I am still really tired too. I wonder when that boost of energy from the 2nd tri comes?! Haha! I am glad you aren't pushing yourself. I am not either. It is nice to relax :)

I am so excited for our scans! I can't wait to see if either one of us is going to add a little girl to our group. I had a dream of a little girl again last night. That is the 3rd one I can remember. But, I still don't know for sure. I think I am trying to protect myself a little because I would like a little girl. But, if we have a boy it will be just as wonderful.

Oh! My wonderful friend sent me a cloth diaper yesterday! She sent me one of the brand that she uses for her son. It is so darn cute! I can't wait to find out the gender so we can order our diapers. The company we plan to order from doesn't really have many solid colours and most of the patterns seem to be geared towards either a girl or a boy so I am going to wait to order after we find out the gender. My friend told me about these diapers too. They are one size and a great price! We can get 24 covers and 36 inserts (12 are 5 layer overnight ones) for a little more than 200. :happydance: So excited!

when the midwife was feeling my belly she said i had very strong tummy muscles i was over the moon lol

havent a clue how she would come up with that lol
i bought som sweat pants on ebay and they were coming from china been waiting for ages for them but been excited as they were guna be my lounge around trousers well they came today in this tiny package and yes you guessed it they are for a child gutted lol must of had baby brain when i bought them im just guna get the next cat out now

Oh :hugs: Kelly - I'll admit that did make me laugh as it could only happen to you! Shame it wasn't what you where hoping for though. I bought the Next yoga pants and they are extremely comfortable

https://www.next.co.uk/g972784s5#736876g97

I know it seems a lot but I have worn these for work nearly every day and I got the gray ones for home!

My OH and I go skiing with my Dad and when my OH saw this he just had to buy it.
IMAG0312.jpg

My Dad really thought it was for my OH rather than the baby!

Hi MMM!

Fab pic TS. I thought I was big at 20 weeks, give it a few more weeks, its amazing how much you grow by as I couldn't see how it was possible to get bigger!!!

I did do one last week but the bedroom is a complete tip, so I'll do a 35 week one tomorrow.

Pink, that little shirt is so cute!! :)

I can't wait to see a new bump picture!

I would love to see bump pictures from all you lovely ladies ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->