Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

pink thanks for the link there a good price lol yep its the type of thing i do im such a div lol
i love that top so cute are you getting excited now?

aw that little t-shirt is so cute! for lounge trousers (like yoga pants?) Mothercare have a good pair. i used mine last pregnancy and i'm using them again now :haha: so comfy! they weren't expensive either. for work trousers New Look is quite good and a reasonable price too :)

T_s you have a very prominent bump for 20 weeks :) very nice and round :D can't wait to find out what you (and Kelly!) are having... bringing in some girls maybe?!

well, i've decided to get the pram Jade and Pink now everyone seems to think the jade'll be nicer :haha: i secretly like the jade better anyways :haha:
been having a lot of downward pressure and some cramps again. bump has totally dropped too. only 2 more weeks left until i can (sorta) put my feet up!

Kelly that made me laugh! How frustrating though! I remember getting some Jo Malone bubble bath on eBay thinking I had got a right bargain for £12 and when it arrived the bottle was about the size of a thimble. :dohh:
I like those Next trousers. I might get some. I got some sweat pants on eBay and they are quite comfortable but they have a silly draw string at the top to hold them up, if I don't do it tight enough they fall down, if I do it too tight I can't undo them quick enough when I need a wee and I wet myself. :blush:
Mindy your bump looks gorgeous, and you are teasing me with that adorable owl hat again!
Pink I'm sorry you felt let down by people's reaction to your post. I had nice comments from some friends but I would have liked some of my family members to have responded too.
I will post a bump pic maybe tomorrow, I look like shit tonight so I don't want to photograph myself! I'm really tired, my horrendous snoring seems to have got worse if that is humanly possible. It's been a bit of a crap day, I had a horrible washing machine repair man literally grab my bump and say "ooh you've been doing cheekies haven't you" which just made me want to puke, potty training is a trauma (more of these yarns in my journal, sorry for repeating) and my bloody sky digibox has gone on the blink. There is always something in this damned house that doesn't work. Anyhow I can't watch tv without the sky box, as it acts as an aerial. So I rang Sky, and did all the trouble shooting steps they told me to do, but still nothing. So they said they would send round an engineer that will cost £60 and take a full week!! One of my friends has one we can borrow, so Mark has gone to collect it. He has been to night class straight from work, so it's 9pm and we haven't had dinner yet. This borrowed box better work.
If there was ever a day I needed wine...:wacko:

Oh and I've been doing a couple of silly things that make me wonder if I'm going to have a girl who will turn up a little early, just before Christmas?
On Saturday I almost bought a couple of vests. One with a strawberry on, one with cupcakes. The only reason I didn't buy them is because I didn't have enough money on me for those and a Hello Kitty top I wanted to buy Edie for her birthday. It wasn't until I got home it dawned on me a baby boy would look ridiculous in a strawberry or cupcake vest.
And today I bought a vest with reindeer on it! I'm due on December 30th! If I go 2 weeks over it could be almost the middle of January!

Mrs you do make me laugh i hope you got the box sorted i think i would of knocked that repair man out if he touched me cheeky twat that he is.

if i pluck up the courage i will post a bump pic im like a moose lol

hope all you lovely ladies are ok big snuggles to you all

Loz, so sorry to hear your sad news, big hugs my dear :hugs:

Kelly, aw mate that’s rubbish, can you ask for a different midwife??

Pichi, what pram did you go for?? I like green and pink too.

Mindy, LOVE the babygrows!! And excellent bump!! Wait until you are 40 weeks, I felt like I was a house!!

Pink, big :hugs:

All ok with me and Danny, he was quiet but now started screaming, oh dear!!!

xxx

Mrs M - i would have punched him! what the hell was the thinking?! as for knowing the sex i totally believe that your gut instinct 9 x out of 10 is right :) so maybe you and your subconscious knows something you don't :haha:

Kelly i very much doubt you look like a moose! i'm sure your bump is progressing nicely :)

just now it feels like my bump is heading south towards my knees :haha: and he done some more moving downwards this morning because the stretching was rather sore O__O

clobo we've gone for a bugaboo donkey - it should be here in the next few weeks. we wouldn't have even dreamed of going for a new one had it not been for my brother working with John Lewis and being able to get 25% off!

hope everyone is good :flower:

Pichi, I wonder if my bump is so prominent because I am so short waisted? I am happy to have it but I wasn't expecting to have such a big bump so fast! :haha: Do you think with your LO moving down so much lately that he might make an early appearance? You don't have too much time left! I can't believe how fast time has flown!! That pram looks awesome. It looks nice and easy to push around. I love the look of those strollers.

Mrs. M., I am 100% serious about sending you a hat! Just let me know :) I can't wait to see a new bump picture from you. I am sorry your tv box is out. I hope the borrowed one works well and that yours gets repaired soon. I can't believe what an ass the repair guy was! I really would have punched him! I agree with Pichi, that a mother's intuition is usually right! Maybe you are going to have another girl a little earlier than expected! So exciting!

Oh Kelly, I really hope you post a bump picture!! I highly doubt you look like a moose! I see moose all the time here and there is no way! ;) I bet you look wonderful :happydance:

Clobo, I am worried that when I am 40 weeks I will just have to be rolled everywhere! :haha: I am glad you and Danny are doing well. <3

My hips kept me up quite a bit last night. :( I forgot about making an appt with the physiotherapist so I am going to call today and see when I can get in. I think I am going to have to start sleeping on the couch. :( I keep waking up on my back because my hips are hurting so badly but then I am worried that I am hurting the baby by being on my back. :nope: Not much sleep at all between the pain and the worry.

I hope you are all doing well today. :flow:

Mindy, really? That would be awesome. I don't want to put you to any trouble but I really would treasure it. I will send you something in return.
Sorry to hear you are in pain today. Some days are worse than others, I haven't had a painful day for a while but today baby must be laid on my sciatic nerve as I'm feeling quite sore again.
I'm having a really bad day today. Potty training has been abandoned. She was getting so stressed about it this morning she refused to sit on the potty, even though I could blatantly see that she needed to wee. I got so stressed I ended up flinging the potty across the room (who is the toddler here???) and we both ended up in floods of tears. I put her in a nappy after that, and I just couldn't stop crying. I think it's the big anniversary looming tomorrow that I am getting upset about. I honestly thought I'd be ok, but remembering how I felt in April when it was the anniversary of my first loss, it's even worse than the due date because you relive it. It doesn't help that it was my sisters birthday, and when the bleeding started properly we were at my dads house having a birthday tea for her (which I ended up skipping as I felt so terrible) and she is having her birthday tea tonight this year, a day early so I'm kind of feeling like the anniversary is here already. Fortunately we are going out to a pub for the meal this time so it won't be exactly the same. I just hope I can stop crying.
I've put Edie down for her nap and I've got an hour and a half before joe comes in from school and I think I'm going to take a quick nap myself, then get wholeheartedly stuck into the ironing.
Oh, and the tv box didn't work, it must be the satellite dish. No tv for a week.
Sorry for the selfish moany post. I'm going to copy it to my journal as well, just to save time.
Pink I am thinking of you a lot today and you will be on my mind tomorrow too.

Sorry I'm quiet ladies I've a really bad headache today and feeling totally crap :( don't want to whinge to much but will try and catch up tomorrow or Friday x

I hope you feel better soon. Drink lots and lots of water, that helped my preggo headaches loads.

Mrs. M., It really is no trouble at all. :) What size would you want it in? The one I made for my sister isn't newborn size, it was probably for about a year old. I know I made it really big but I wanted to make sure it would fit for more than 5 days!! I will post a picture in a little while of the colours of yarn that I have. You don't need to send me anything at all :) I love making things for others!

I'm sorry that the potty training went so bad today. :hugs: for both you and Edie. I can't even imagine how hard it is for the 2 of you. I am not looking forward to doing this with my own LO.

Extra :hugs: for a sad anniversary tomorrow. I hope going to another place will be a little easier for you. :hugs:

I'm sorry it turned out to be your dish and not the TV box. TV is something that is on at my house all the time. I don't watch it a lot but I do have it on as background noise. It really makes a difference when you don't have it. Can you watch some movies or something?

I hope you have a good nap and feel a little better when you get up.

MMM, I'm sorry you are feeling so rotten. :hugs: When I get a terrible headache I find sitting in a hot bath with an ice pack on my head helps. It sounds gross to get in a hot bath with a terrible headache but the heat draws the extra blood from your brain and it seems to help for me. The trick is staying in there long enough for the headache to resolve. Sometimes I get out too early and then the headache comes back. Feel better soon!

Pink, :hugs: to you for tomorrow too.

How is everyone?

Lozdi, how is your rash doing? I really hope it is gone now!

I hope you are all well!

Oh! I have an appt for physio tomorrow. I hope I can get some good exercises. I will share them here for you ladies. I am sorry I forgot for a bit, Mrs. M., I know I said I would share the exercises a while ago. Darn baby brain! :dohh:

The rash has gone....the itching remains. :dohh: I'm very grumpy and selfish today.

Anniversaries of our losses are hard, all we can do is try to get through it and be thankful that we have belly dwellers and newborns now. :hugs:

Can't stop thinking about Ginny :cry:

I'm sorry you are still itchy :hugs: I really hope it goes away soon.

Mrs. M., here are the yarn colours I have. They are sort of hard to see in the picture but the top colour is the grey that I use for the top of the hat and then the bottom 4 colours are green, pink, blue (teal?), and purple. The hat I made for my sister is teal and grey. I find the purple and grey looks really nice together. Let me know and I will start on it :)

Attachments

• Yarn samples.jpg
    Yarn samples.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 1
I love the purple and grey. Thank you so much. You are lovely! I think as I am having a winter baby a newborn size would be nice, so he/she can wear it for their first winter. I shall treasure it though!

Sounds good :) I will do my best to make a good size. I am still just figuring out what size will fit. :dohh: Haha! I will start today.

Loz I'm pleased your rash has gone. I can't stop thinking about Ginny either, and Emum has been on my mind a lot too. Can't believe Ginny's op is on mine and Pink's horrible anniversary as well.

Such a sad day tomorrow will be. :( I am so, so sad for Ginny's loss.

I'm glad the rash has gone Loz :hugs:

Fingers crossed for a good physio session tomorrow TS :)

It's awful about poor Ginny, I really can't imagine how she is feeling :( big big :hugs: to her and also big :hugs: to Mrs M and Pink for tomorrow too x

Hi everyone,

Loz - glad the rash has gone but its the itch that needs to bugger off, has the tablets been of any help? How is the lil fella?

MMM - sorry you are feeling so rough and hope you feel better soon.

ts - glad you can get to see the physio and hope the exercises help you get a good sleep. Have you finally finished the tank now?

Mrsmig -thankyou and big :hugs: to you too. Sorry the potty training didn't go well today, maybe leaving it a few days or over the weekend will let you both start afresh as tomorrow will be difficult for you (and me) as it is. Its only natural to get frustrated and the daft playgroup yesterday isn't helping. You will get both get there though. I can't believe Ginny will have the same horrible day as us but then any day was going to be like that for her. Hope you managed to catch up with your nap.

I had a another mini meltdown today and felt very sorry for myself all round (put it on my journal). Watched Ghost Rider 2 this afternoon, OH fell asleep as usual. I love Nicholas Cage but this wasn't his best!

:hugs: to everyone needing it today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->