Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Hey everyone.

Thanks for the kind words and support.

Mrs. M-Your story about the potty made me feel better. I really wanted to rip that thing to shreds, but I didn't want to scare Yeardley. Have you even seen "Office Space?" If you have, I wanted to do to that green machine what they did to the printer. We also have a closet under our stairs. I call it the "Harry Potter Bedroom." It has so much crap in it that everytime I go in there, there is MORE crap in there. None of it which I put there. If I need any of my cleaning things, like the green machine or the vacuum, or the steam mop, I knock over twenty other things trying to get to them. I almost took a mop and shoved it through the wall because I was so angry, but this house is rented, and I didn't think my husband would appreciate losing our 5K deposit.

There is a mental health clinic by the hospital. I went there while I was pregnant, but my doctor had a preemie too, and she is gone off the island. The other doctor who took her place (who I've seen before) told me to make an appointment with someone else because he doesn't have time. I've pretty much lost faith in all healthcare here, and just need to leave. The last doctor I saw was the one who said she didn't feel comfortable prescribing the medication I'm on long term. So I'm just waiting for the medication to run out so I can have the nervous breakdown I so desperately deserve.

I was thinking about what you said Mrs. M about if you hadn't lost the last baby, you wouldn't be having the baby you are carrying now. My last MC was in September 2011. That baby would have been due in May, one month before Yeardley was born because she was so early. I wouldn't have Yeardley if I had been able to carry that baby to term. It may sound awful to say, but I'm glad I got Yeardley. Despite all of her issues, I wouldn't trade her for any other child. I was meant to have HER. That's how I look at it. She was born so that she could change my life and make me a better person. A stronger person.

I love her so much, I couldn't imagine my life without her.

Ginny thankyou for letting us know we are here for you at all times be good to yourself and take all the help you need hugs xxxx

how is everybody?

Ginny :hugs: Thank you for the update. I am so very sorry for what you have gone through. :hugs:

:hugs: for Mrs. M. and Pink :hugs: I hope you ladies are doing ok today.

MMM, I don't have quite enough yarn to make another hat but if you give my your DD hat size (maybe how many inches around her head? I am really new at making things certain sizes! :haha:) I will get more yarn when I go into town either this weekend or next and make one for her and send it to you :)

Lexi, I'm sorry you had a bad experience with the dr's there. I really can't wait until you are back in the states and can get both you and Yeardley the help you both need and deserve.

How is everyone today? I hope you are all well.

I'm sorry I know I have missed somethings. :(

I am beat today :( I taught all day with duty at recess and lunch so I had no breaks at all all day. SO tiring! Now I have a headache and I just want to sleep. I am getting supper now and then I will maybe have a bath and relax before bed.

Have a good evening.

Mindy, I see you've met my sister AND my SIL.

Ahhh. Welcome to the family. :haha:

Haha! Sorry about that. I get a little nuts about dogs. I won't comment anymore. :shy:

Haha! Sorry about that. I get a little nuts about dogs. I won't comment anymore. :shy:

Oh. Comment all you want! It doesn't bother me one tiny bit.

My sister is very cool, and totally hysterical.

My SIL is a wealth of knowledge and feels very strongly about what she does for a living. I can't blame her for that. I'm lucky to have her when I need advice about the dogs.

I hope everyone is doing well! I'm just getting things ready for Scott's birthday. I picked up the cake. I don't know how long I can let it sit there in the fridge before I steal some of it :winkwink:

Aw bless you TS you don't need to do that but I would like to be your first customer if you start you business :D hugs hun. Hope you managed to get a nice restful sleep and the headaches gone away.

When are you moving Crayz? Bet you can't wait :) x

Morning ladies how are you all today? another restless night just dont seem to sleep past 3 now days so always wake up feeling shattered,ladies when should i start feeling movement as not sure but dont think ive felt anything yet

Kelly it all depends on where your placenta is etc... Average is 18-21 weeks for feeling movements so don't worry :flower:

Hope everyone is well :) 4 more weeks to go here! Its gone so quick!!

I can't believe you are almost there Pichi! Kelly you should start feeling them soon. I was slightly earlier with Edie than this time, I felt them at around 16 weeks but it was incredibly faint. This time it was close to 20 weeks by the time I was feeling it regularly. Now it feels like I've got something massive thrashing around inside me almost constantly! I believe the midwife when she said its quite a big baby I feel full up!

Morning ladies. :)

Hope you're all well.

MS is kicking my butt today - lost all my breakfast (and folic acid) once I got to work, so now I can't take it again. Grrr.

On the up side pruney is a lime tomorrow.

I think we're going to keep calling baby 'Pruney' though as we like it. Lol.

Totally in love with my doppler, it's so hard not to use it every day. We did it Tuesday and then had a quick go last night, was chugging away in there so cute.

Has really taken some of the fear out of my scan, as I was so paranoid there wouldn't be anyone in there.

Also - DH keeps going on about it being twins, so once we'd found pruney last night I had a search around elsewhere and I'm pretty sure he's alone in there! Just a prune and my haunted placenta (totally sounds like it's haunted! Lol)

Yay for pruney becoming a lime tomorrow :D

The doppler can be so addictive can't it! I check mine almost daily :blush: We let the kids listen in last night and they thought it was amazing :cloud9:

How's everyone today? X

Morning ladies how are you all today? another restless night just dont seem to sleep past 3 now days so always wake up feeling shattered,ladies when should i start feeling movement as not sure but dont think ive felt anything yet

Did you say the midwife said you have very strong belly muscles? You might find you feel movement quite late because hard tummy muscles can hide it, so make sure you don't panic if you do get past 21 weeks without feeling much- when you do try to feel movement make sure you completely relax your muscles.

Hi ladies I know its been a while I do apologise.

I have read back......

Hugs to Ginny I'm so so sorry chick I sobbed for you. Really hooe you get your rainbow next year.

Hugs pink too.

Missmoo yeah for finding the hearbeat and going public.

Kelly I was lucky and felt movement. Early but it wont be long before you are feeling it. I can sympathise with the pregnancy insomnia, mine has just started faiding.

Hi to the momies clo and loz.

Pichi wow not long now.

Pink I know what you mean with the frustration of potty training i thought it was the hardest think ive done. I lost it with Emily a few times. Hugs for anniversary too.

Ts hi hun Your so talented.

Crayz hugs hope you get some help soon, don't suffer it. Please.

Cupcake hope the ms eases soon yeah for heartbeat it is addictive.

i agree doppler is very addictive im following wat loz did and check mine twice daily
i love the names people use cupcake we use peanut, thanks for the advise loz ill remenber not to panic mind you it certainly doesnt look like i have strong tummy muscles at the min lol
hi debs lovely to hear from you
pichi did you feel at times it has dragged last week flew for me not long to my scan whoop whoop
hope you ladies are all ok

wheres hope lately?

hi ladies :)

Kelly, I am still not really feeling consistent movement. I am getting some kicks for the past week or so but not too much. I notice it more after supper in the evenings and before I go to bed. It feels like muscle twitches in my tummy so far. I completely understand you wanting movements now. I can't wait to feel more!

Hi Debzie! It has been a long time! I hope you are well :)

Cupcake, sorry your ms is so bad :hugs: Yay for pruney becoming a lime tomorrow!!

Hi Lexi, Mrs. M., MMM, Pichi, Pink, Loz, Hope, Twinkie, and anyone I might have missed. (horrible memory, I have!)

My headache is gone today thankfully! I am really seriously thinking of starting selling some of my things online. Hopefully it will work out.

Have a great weekend :flow:

Mindy you should do it! You sell your stuff, and I will write my book!
Cupcake I ALWAYS threw up my prenatals. Try taking them at teatime instead. Hope the sickness wears off for you soon.
Good to see you Debzie, and Mmm congrats on going public! Great isn't it!
Hi everyone else. Today has been a good day. The rag and bone men took away our two knackered washing machines which saves me waiting for mark to take them to the tip. My asda shop arrived early so I got to take Edie to the play session which we both enjoyed. And I had an enjoyable shift at work. I'm at work again tomorrow, busy all day so it will fly. Just 4 weeks left now. And Mark has been in a better mood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->