Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Thank you Mrs. M.! I really want you to write a book :)

I think I am going to go to a store here tomorrow and get a few balls of chunky yarn (they don't have much selection here :(). I will make some chunky, slouchy adult crochet hats. Maybe someone will like it :)

I think lots of people would and they would go down a storm at festivals and stuff. Ugh, I am up for work. With one thing and another I haven't had to go to work on a Saturday for about 6 weeks and it seems alien. It's dark and cold and completely uncivilised. I think I'm getting too used to my cosy SAHM life!

have a good day at work and def think you should write a book you always have a fantastic way of putting things ,i always end up putting on posts exactly wat mrs said lol

mindy def think you should have a go i used to hate my job and had a few hens and was fed up with what i was doing so thought id just see if people would buy hens now its really doing well although my job is seasonal the canny chicken was born
i hope your all well raining here AGAIN blah

Great idea Mindy. Don't forget in your first customer when you start your business :winkwink: :lol:

Yeah Mrs M I think you should do the book too!! I'm like Kelly I quite often say 'what mrs m said' :haha: hope work isn't too hard on you today. When do you start maternity leave? X

Thanks ladies :) You are all so kind. :hugs:

Mrs. M., I know just what you mean about getting used to not working. And I don't even have my baby yet! Haha! I hope today is easy on you.

t_s i love your little hat! I'm sure you would manage to sell them on etsy no Etsy :) they're too sweet. Wish I could crochet :(

Sorry about being crap with posting, I have a demon toddler at the moment :( and been having a lot of cramping. Trying to finish up the nursery and choose a carpet as well as packing a hospital bag, getting other things organised and sorted! Feel like I just need 5mins!! This little guy is making movements like he's scuba diving so maybe he will be early? :nope: sorry for the me me me post :blush:

Hope you are all well and hope scans dates don't drag for those waiting x

Thanks Pichi :)

Don't ever worry about a post like that. We are here to listen to it and give tons of hugs! :hugs:

I hope you are able to get a little bit of time to relax soon. :hugs:

Im trying to keep up. Been so tired lately by the time I bath Emily Im ready for bed myself.

Mrsmigg I am used to the early starts but I have a 10 o clock finish coming up and I know that is going to kill me. Think I may ask for a swap. I agree you should write a book, you are so goo at painting pictures with words.

Pichi dont worry hun, post away. Sorry you are having a bad time of it lately.

Hi to everyone else.

Well I suppose I should have a me update.....I have had an offer on my house and put an offer in on another its early days so fingers crossed both sales go through. Chris was home for 3 weeks as work was quiet so at least I got some help with Emily. He is back away now. Everything is well with baby feeling regular thumps and kicks to the point where you can see them now. Midwife says my BP is starting to elevate so having monthly appointments.

Oh and Emily and I are off to Disney land Paris next friday for 5 nights. Going with the sister in law and nephew. Had it booked before I found out I was pregnant.

Oooh! Good luck at with the offers on the houses! I really hope both sales go through.

That is great that you are feeling regular movement, and seeing it :) I can't wait for that to happen with me! I'm sorry your blood pressure is getting a little elevated. I hope that it stays in a good range.

Disneyland Paris sounds wonderful! Have a great time! :happydance:

So, complete baby brain... I finally remembered to share the exercises I got from the physiotherapist. :dohh:

Exercise 1: Hip Lateral Rotation

Lay on your side with your knees bent so that your head, shoulders, hip, and ankles are lined up in a straight line. Put your hand on your hip to make sure it doesn't move. Slowly lift your knee (ankles still resting on each other) until it is as high as you can get without rolling your hip backward. Do this 10 times on each side.

I can't do this very far at all :( I end up tilting my hip back after about 10 inches or so.

Exercise 2: (don't know the name of this one)

Lay on your back, bring your knee into your chest and support it with your hands (holding behind your knee) Flex your foot upwards. Straighten and bend your leg (without holding the stretch) 10 times for each leg. This is not a stretch to hold, the physiotherapist called it "flossing the nerve", like flossing your teeth, back and forth, no holding.

I hope these help anyone having some hip pain :)

Have a great night :flow:

thanks for them ts i mite try them i sleeping so bad at the min seems like every bone in my body hurts at the moment grrrrrr
pichi how are you feeling today?
hope your all ok today im so tired already

I'm sorry you are sleeping so badly Kelly :hugs: Do you have a body pillow? I find my body pillow helps a lot. When my hip can't handle me laying on my left side anymore I kind of lay on my back but I shove part of the body pillow under my right hip to still keep my tilted to the left. That way I can straighten out both legs and still be tipped to the left. I am pretty sure that is how I slept most of the night last night.

When I went to the physiotherapist she pushed on all my sore muscles in my "hip" which was really my bum muscles. She said they were really tight and, boy, did it hurt. But, she said with the exercises it will help to strengthen those muscles so they will be less likely to spasm. I hope they help you.

I'm a banana today :)

I hope you are all well. We have a rainy day today. Yesterday was beautiful, warm (14 C) and sunny and I went for a walk with a friend of mine. It was really nice :)

Hi everyone

Sorry i havent been around much, i dont know where the time goes.

Big :hugs: Ginny, you are such a strong lady, we are all behind you every step of your journey :hugs:

Disneyland, LUSH!!!!

Mindy, the hats are soooooo cute!! Yes Etsy is a brilliant website, its where I got my nursery stickers from! I happily paid $15 postage from US to UK so maybe its worth a look into??

Hope everyone else is doing ok??

I had my flu and whooping cough jabs yesterday and its made me very tired and my arms are killing me, ouchie!!

Big love to you all xxx

Thanks Clobo :) I already have an Etsy shop but haven't been successful selling anything yet. :( I don't think I am a great photographer. I will give it a try with some hats and other knit/crochet stuff and see what happens.

I hope you are doing well. I'm sorry your arms are hurting you. I hope it goes away soon. Can you ice the injection sites? Will that help? How is little Danny doing?

I really don't know what to do about the flu vaccine. Shawn doesn't want me to get it (and neither do I!) because I seem to have a reaction to vaccines and we are nervous about what will happen to the baby. I can't eat eggs without having pains and cramps in my stomach. I don't think I am allergic to them since I can eat them when they are cooked in things like cookies and stuff. I may be sensitive to them though. I don't know if that is why I have a reaction to vaccines. The last time I had the flu vaccine my lymph nodes under my arm swelled quite a bit and I couldn't move my arm very well for a few days. It hurt SO badly. Ibuprofen didn't help at all. I don't know, I guess I will talk to my dr about it and see what he thinks.

Hey

Well why not give it a go again on Etsy, you could do a link to Facebook and if you post the website link here we can all share your page to give you some worldwide advertising!!

Yep vaccines are funny things arent they, they suit some people and not others and people have differing opinions on them. I seem to be ok apart from the painful arms so far!!

Danny is good thanks, he sleeps a lot although i think he can smell food as he always wakes up as im about to eat food, i do a lot of one handed eating these days!! :munch:

xxx

Thanks Clobo :) I will get some supplies and get going then. I am thinking I will make some adult crocheted hats and then line them with fleece to make them extra cozy.

I am glad that Danny is doing so well. <3 I'm sorry for the one handed eating. I think it might be a way of life for a while for new mommies though. Haha! I am thinking it is definitely something that I will have in my future. :)

Happy 30 weeks Mrs M!!

Mindy can you link me to your Etsy page please :flower: x

I will link it but I don't have anything up there right now :) I have to get some yarn and fabric before I can get started.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ioreksmom?ref=si_shop

I wish I didn't use that as my name when I joined Etsy. I originally signed up just to buy stuff but now it is my shop name too. :dohh: Doesn't really make sense! Haha! Iorek is my doggy, btw. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->