Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Hi clo thanks for stopping by, ahhh the joys of one handed eating.

Happy 30 weeks mrsmigg.

Hi to everyone else.

I am going to get the jabs after we have been away. I did react to them and was poorly not last year but the year before. However I did not last year and got full blown flu that really knocked me for weeks.

Is it too early at 24+ weeks to start nesting, I have blitz the house today. I am paying for it now. Bath is running now I need a soak.

LOL Mindy! I used to use an old email address I had from school ... I won't post it on here but put it this way it wasn't appropriate for applying for jobs etc :haha: Can we put in requests for colours? :flower:

:hugs: Debz hope you didn't over do it! I've had my flu jab :thumbup:

AFM: I know that no one will probably believe me ... I don't quite believe it myself but I felt baby flutter :shock: I had my doppler out and I could feel it under the doppler! It was SOOOO weird ... I could also hear it moving, it was mad ... I can't feel it now I don't have the dopper on but I'm sure it's still wriggling about in there. I'm ashamed to admit it now but I was always one of those people who pulled faces at, didn't believe and was very sceptical about people who said they felt baby early at 11/12 weeks ... now I feel a fool :blush: x

Haha! For the longest time my email address was craftingiswhereitsat... :haha: I have a new more professional one now.

You can certainly put in colour requests. I think the way that works is I would make a reserved posting for you. Or at least that is how people have done things for me :)

I don't know if you are too early? I could have sworn I felt something around 14 weeks. It was a weird squiggly feeling that I didn't feel again for quite a while. Maybe you are just really in tune with your body?

Debzie, I was wondering the same about nesting. This weekend I feel like I have gone into cleaning overdrive! Which is generally not me :haha: :shy:

I hope you are all well :) I am cooking like crazy today. I have a turkey lasagna with from scratch sauce in the oven and I am going to make a curry rice lentil casserole next to have lots of leftovers in the freezer for quick meals. I am also considering making an apple crisp... (is that the nesting thing??)

Sorry for posting so much today but I just remembered that I wanted to ask you ladies a question.

Every now and then I will feel a weird, almost swirly feeling in my lower belly that sort of makes me feel nauseous. Is that baby flipping around in there??

If possible I'd like pinks/purples for Caitlin. I can get her head measurement and then you can PM me a price. Ill also advertise over here for you too :)

Thank you. I think it may have been :cloud9: I don't expect to feel it properly for a few weeks.

Wow those all sound so yummy! I can't wait to get back to cooking again, just thinking of food exhausts me at the moment :haha: x

Probably TS - I had some sensations like that for a while. It was very strange and a bit alien like!! And I would buy your hats too!

Hi all, just a quick one Hope everyone i sok.

Pichi - hugs for busy and stressful few days. Hopefully once baby room is done you can relax a bit more.

Debzie - I think I did a lot of nesting more in the 20 weeks than now but that maybe because I just haven't had the time to myself the last few weeks.

MMM -They say you can feel it earlier and that fact you had the doppler on means you relates the movement feeling to the sound on there too.

Kelly - I think it was you that asked about movement and the other have replied. I got first fluttering about 18 weeks (I wasn't sure at first, though it was wind) but they do happen everyday then you know what they are.

Hi clobo - glad Danny is doing well. It will soon be us doing the one handed eating and posting!

mrsmig - happy 30 weeks!!

I know I haven;t replied to everyone, I will try to read more if I get chance later. Brother and fiancee away now but still busy with Mum. Visit going better than expected too. Had a lovely send off from the girls from work and got loads of baby stuff plus £100 in vouchers. Don't think it sunk in yet I am off owrk, maybe once Mum goes home Wednesday it will. I am going to sound mean but OH will still be off (maybe for 2 more weeks too), just fancy some alone/me time for a few days - is that bad?

That's not bad at all pink! I'd feel the same hun :hugs: can you not get out during the day go for a little spa day with your mum or friend or something? Or maybe lunch just to get out the way :hugs: x

evening girls :wave: nice to see you Pink :) hope you are well :flower: enjoy these last few weeks and just put your feet up. Those batteries will need to be fully charged hehe

hopefully once this bedroom is finished i can put my feet up (unlikely!) i have a lend of my mums steam cleaner again so everything will be getting attacked :haha: had a kinda stress-less day today. got some coats of white paint on the walls and managed to get a bugaboo organiser bag for £6 instead of £30 :D We found the problem to Pixies sudden tantrums at night too - she's scared of monsters... so we have given her a 'magical' ghosty light that keeps her safe... she seems to fall asleep a lot happier so hopefully this phase will pass.

T_S those feelings could well be buby :D like the feeling you're going over a bump or a dip on a roller coaster? hehe

debzie this time around i feel like i've been nesting FOREVER! so it's never too early to start :haha:

mrs Miggins 30 weeks down and only 10 to go :D it's going by quite quick!

Thanks MMM. I decided I was too tired and it was too late to start the casserole. I will make it tomorrow. I hope it is good, it sounds really good :) I hope you get some more energy soon.

Do you want an owl hat? Pink and purple? Like purple on top and pink on the bottom? I have those 2 colours but I don't have enough grey to make it if you want that colour. We are going into town next weekend and I will get some more grey then. Just let me know what you would like :)

I bought some yarn today to make some adult hats. I will post a picture what they look like soon. :)

You ladies are so wonderful and supportive! <3 Thank you so much!

Pink! It is so great to hear from you :) I hope it sinks in soon that you are off work! Sorry you are so busy hosting your family. I am glad the visit is going better than you thought it would. I'm sorry your OH will still be off work. Hopefully when he goes back you will get the me time you deserve. :hugs:

Pichi, that is exactly how it feels! Like a quick dip in only my tummy. :haha: How are you today?

Ooo I may get a matching adult hat :lol: and one for Thomas too. Can you PM me a rough price and ill speak to hubby :flower: yeah just pink and purple for Caitlin. She's asleep now but ill measure her tomorrow x

i'm good thank you :) how are you? just getting some material for making fitted sheets :thumbsup: wish i lived in the states. they have so many nice fabrics/shops that we just don't have >__<

MMM, I will have to go to the post office and get a rough estimate for shipping and as soon as I find out I will let you know :)

I'm good, thanks, Pichi :) I can't believe you are making your fitted sheets even! You are going to have the absolute best baby bedding ever! You are so talented. I wish I lived in a bigger centre. Even when we go into town there isn't a fabric store :( It is terrible when you know there are certain things that you would like but you just can't get them.

it seems that whenever you are looking for a particular fabric it doesn't exist :dohh: haha. flannel fabric that's cute seems impossible to find... grr.

:( That sucks!

There is a fabric store near my friend that sells PUL and all the rest of the supplies along with patterns to make your own cloth diapers. That is what I wish I could get!

morning ladies, pink glad you have finished work and its not bad to feel like that oh works from home and i feel like that all the time lol i cant believe you guys are so close is it me or has it flown ? feels like mine is dragging.

i had a really busy day yesterday moving stock and when i walked into the house i was so tired i startred crying like a baby lol
hope your all ok just a quick one will be back later xxxxxx

Good morning ladies :)

I'm sorry you were so tired after yesterday, Kelly. :hugs: I hope you were able to sleep better last night.

I am having a rotten morning so far. :( I woke up at 5:30 and couldn't get back to sleep because I was stressing about work (or lack thereof). I got out of bed only to find cat puke on the couch. Then I dropped an entire dish of lasagna. I was getting Shawn's lunch ready for him to take to work and when I was putting the dish of lasagna back in the fridge the corner of the dish hooked on the fridge and down it went :cry: Only a little fell out, thankfully, but it just topped off my wonderful morning. Blah.

I hope you are all having a much better morning than me! :flow:

To cheer myself up some...

21 weeks! Please ignore the dark circles under my eyes and my fat looking arm!

Attachments

• cropped 21 weeks.jpg
    cropped 21 weeks.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 4
And I'm posting again... I'm sorry for posting so much.

I am so upset. I am sitting here crying. I am so stressed out over work. I am a substitute teacher and I am not getting any calls. I am sitting at home on my butt all day and doing nothing at all. There have been jobs that I should have at least gotten interviews for but I have been continually overlooked for everything. The principals are calling their friends only for substitute days and I never get calls. I need to work 57 more days before the baby comes or I won't get maternity leave. Right now I am working about 1 day a week. There is no way I am going to make it. I am not going to get maternity leave. That means no money. We are going to have to live on one salary. It is going to be really tight. I am so upset.

I am going to look online for some way to work from home.

Oh Mindy :-( I'm really sorry you are going through this stress right now. I hope you manage to find something. Do you not get any help from the government if you are not entitled to maternity pay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->