Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Thank you Pink :hugs:

How are you doing? Are you feeling a little more relaxed yet?

How's everyone today? :flower:

I'm 12 weeks today :happydance: haven't checked in on baby yet but will tonight before bed as I have a busy day at work x

Hello...I'm still in lurk mode just a quick message to say I'm still here! :flower:

We had a day out in Matlock yesterday, and I breastfed in a cafe, in an amusement arcade, and on a park! :haha: The change man in the arcade couldn't look me in the eye when I was BF'ing :haha: I think he was curious but didn't want to be seen staring!

Happy 12 weeks MMM! :happydance:

RE: Cervix bashing...I don't miss it! I did dilate pretty fast once I got going though so maybe regular cervix bashing is a good thing!

Someone is not going to be impressed in a minute when I wake him up and put some clothes on him for a trip to the shop:

Attachments

• dontwannamove.jpg
    dontwannamove.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 5
Oh my gosh, look at him!! <3 How are you doing, Lozdi? I miss you coming here every day!

He was not impressed at all, tried to punch the camera, and felt it fair that I should at least give him milk before we nip out so he is now at boob!

Attachments

• unimpressed.jpg
    unimpressed.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 4
I'm here reading everyday, I just don't always have the time or brainpower to post. When baby sleeps I either sleep too, or tackle the house!

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii(waves furiously) miss you loz glad your doing ok keep the pics coming hes a topper xx

happy 12 weeks missmoo.

Love the pics loz.

I am 25 weeks today I have submitted my maternity leave request form to work. Officially start at 36 weeks which is the week commencing 7th Jan.

I have loads of holidays to take as I switch wards and was unable to take them. Not complaining now though. Only 6 weeks to work whoooo hooo.

That's a mean right hook he has! :haha: What a cutie in his cloth nappy!

Yay Debzie! Not much longer to work now at all!! Happy 25 weeks :)

Hi everyone! Debzie it's a nice feeling isn't it? I submitted mine on Saturday. 4 weeks for me, although I hardly work any hours so I won't appreciate it quite as much as you will.
Loz, he is gorgeous. What does he weigh now? I love Matlock. I too have breast fed in all sorts of bizarre places, the most awkward was on the tiny, cramped train that goes up Mount Snowdon. People were sitting so close to me and it did feel a little awkward, but it was that or them listen to her crying. I thought they'd prefer to avert their eyes while I fed her. It's not like the scenery isn't worth a look!
Happy 12 weeks MMM! Almost in second tri, great feeling isn't it?
Mindy, Kelly, Pink, Pichi, Hope, Crayz, Clo, Cupcake, hope you are all well. Wonder how Twinkie is getting on?
Afm, exhausted, completely shattered. We are away at Marks sisters again next week which frankly I could do without. What is nice, is when I feel the front of my bump I can feel a little bum sticking out! It feels awesome. Braxton hicks have been taking my breath away today.

No idea what he weighs at the moment as the health visitor hasn't been back and I think it was at 10 days or 2 weeks old or something like that when she came round! Apparently they have just left us alone which I am fine with. There are first time mums that worry more that they need to be spending their time with, I'm fine with next to no visits! He is big and feels pretty heavy, and is a little fatty I am a bit curious about his weight, we don't have any scales I'll get on the ones at OH's parents with him and calculate his weight next time we go there. Or maybe my mum has some. I don't know why we don't have any, but if we did I might worry about my weight more...I'm happy in blissful ignorance about it at the moment. :haha:

Doesn't your health visitor or children's centre run a regular clinic? Ours do, so once the visits have stopped you can go to the clinic at the children's centre and they are there twice a week so you can go as often or as sporadically as you like! It's quite a good system really. Even though Edie is almost 3 and I haven't taken her for about two years I'm planning on popping in so they can weigh and measure her. Even though I've measured her myself and plotted it in her red book, and she is on the 95th centile for her height, lanky lady! Tenzin is clearly doing absolutely great though so I don't blame you for not stressing about it.

i can't believe the little man is over a month already loz! that has went super quick!

They used to have a clinic like that at the surestart right at the bottom of my street years ago, and probably still have it, I'll pop in some time and find out when, I am rather curious about his weight now that its been mentioned lol he feels really heavy to me. He is in size 3-6 month clothes and has been for a couple of weeks, 0-3 months doesn't fit him at all :haha:

My oldest is very tall too, maybe Edie will be tallest girl in her class growing up, my oldest is almost 8 and about 4 foot 5 already! Though quite a few boys in his class are as tall. He has a thin build so it makes him seem even taller. My youngest brother who just finished 6th form says my oldest is taller than some of the year 7's! :wacko:

i can't believe the little man is over a month already loz! that has went super quick!

Yes time is flying now, must be trying to make up for going so slowly while I was pregnant!

Not long left for you now! :happydance:

Yes time is flying now, must be trying to make up for going so slowly while I was pregnant!

Not long left for you now! :happydance:

i know - it's gone so quick! 24 days - i remember when it was 24 weeks to go! never mind days. Feel like there is so much left to do still too :( Plus side we get the pram tomorrow :D

Mrs. M., I'm sorry you are so tired. I hope the visit with Mark's sister goes smoothly and that you are able to get some rest. I can't wait until I can feel body parts! How exciting :dance: Edie is a lucky girl to be so tall! I am not tall at all but all of my family is. Shawn is hoping baby gets my family's genes in that respect because he is not tall and neither is any of his family. :haha:

Lozdi, wow! Tenzin is so big! A month old and already in 3-6 months clothes for a few weeks. Awesome! Easy to see what is happening to all that bf'ing he's doing!

Wow! 24 days Pichi!! You will get it all done, I am positive about it!

I think I may have felt a kick from the outside today. I am not positive but I was leaning over some and my tummy was resting on my leg. It felt like I could feel the kick on my leg but I could have been making it up! :haha: I couldn't test it with my hand because the kicks are so sporadic. They don't seem to happen too often yet. I really hope it picks up soon. Shawn really wants to feel it! I just want to feel kicks all the time. :haha:

I hope you are all well :flow:

it won't be long until you are getting battered internally i'm sure :haha:

Mrs Miggins - you just need time to get your feet up and relax for a bit :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->