Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

I bought a TENS machine on eBay for £60 and resold it for £50 a lot less than renting one too :thumbup: x

morning ladies i work up with like a stitch in my right hand side just were doppler goes so guessing right where baby goes feels like a stitch or someone sticking a knitting needle in really worried is this normal?

:hugs: Kelly baby may have moved to the other side, it sounds like you've just pulled a muscle in your sleep ... I keep doing it all the time lately :dohh: How are you? x

Kelly -I had that a few times too, always seemed to be my lower right side, it is really quite sore and I was worried too. I think it was due to sleeping funny and pulled muscle/baby in funny position. It usually went away.

MMM - how are you? I can't make up my mind about a tens as I found it quite painful when she showed as the antenatal :dohh:

Pichi - going to view your pram now. Aww its great pixie loved it! Mine arrives tomorrow along with the car seat/base. Not sure where I am going to put it all really!

TS - I so hope this job is yours. I know what you feel about them being 'yours' I feel very protective of my patients especially one I have known for a few years now. I know the girl doing my job (the other nurses are all doing bits but 1 nurse will hopefully do the vast majority as it does need continuity) will look after them and be good.

afm - got my rings back on so maybe it was just an odd sausage finger day yesterday. Quiet day planned today, might pop into work to drop of a thankyou card and sweets.

MMM, that is a great idea! I will have to have a look on ebay for one. Thanks :) How are you feeling today? I hope you are feeling better.

Kelly, could it have been round ligament pain? Is it still hurting? If it has gone away it might have been round ligament pain. I get it if I get out of bed too fast or move too fast. Also, sneezing or coughing will hurt too if I don't bend at the waist first. It doesn't usually stay around for long, 5 or 10 minutes. But, if you are still hurting I think you either pulled a muscle in your sleep or slept funny. I hope you feel better soon!

Pink, it sounds like you have a lovely day planned. I bet the people at your work will love a visit from you. :) How are you doing? I can't believe how close you are!! So exciting. :dance: I am glad your swelling has gone down. Maybe you did too much yesterday? I got to go in my old class yesterday and spend some time with them because I was in for the special needs teacher. It was so nice, even if it was only for an hour. Thank you, I really hope I get that job too :)

I hope you are all well today. :flow: It is cold and rainy here today. I think a cozy day with a cup of tea and a blanket is in my future. :haha:

What do you guys think. The place where I am getting my pram from only had black and red when I ordered. I see now online they have a green version (They used to do different colours so probably selling off old stock) which I really like but do I need another pram section?

https://www.mothercare.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-MCENGB-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=233200

It is not a lot of money but it could be spent on better things things. I am torn! Is it too girly for a boy too?

ts - glad you had a nice day with your 'children'. Hopefully the school will see how good you are with them and that job is yours.

I found it really helped in labour I used it all the way through even towards the end too! By the time I was in the transition stage though I forgot all about it :haha: I really would recommend it for the early stages of labour.

I'm not too bad. Got a bit of a headache at the minute but ill get some tablets later. Just waiting to get some lunch before picking little man up from nursery.

Pink for £54 down from £180 I'd get it!! X

I dont know how i tumbled onto this thread..but i'm glad i'm here!..such a great one.. I am exactly in this situation...just found out i'm pregnant... I had a mmc in august..and then got af 32 days later...and fell pregnant that cycle.. I'm so nervous about this pregnancy that i cant feel excited or happy..yeah i'm grateful , i just dont wana take it for granted incase something goes wrong..I see most of u ended up with a perfect healthy pregnancy which gave me hope..yet..at only 6 weeks..im kinda "not there yet" ..not ready to really feel safe and relaxed.. I'm even trying to put my mind off that i'm pregnant till i see my dr in 10 days..... Im leaving it in the hands of god...nothing i can do. dont wana get too excited like last time..! It was too much of a shock for me..

I'm looking for hope and support here :) wishing sticky vibes to all of us..and congrats to those who have had their healthy rainbows :)

Welcome CatchBabyDust :) The ladies here are wonderful and have helped me through so many wobbles with this pregnancy. You will definitely get lots of support and hope in here. There is lots of PMA (positive mental attitude) going around :)

Pink, I LOVE that green! I think it would be great for either a boy or a girl. It is a little brighter than the green I have my walls painted in the room which will become the nursery. I think it is great for either. I love green. I think it is a great price too!

MMM, I hope your headache goes away soon.

Oh, I called my dr to check if the results from my scan were finally in. The nurse said it was all good and that the dr had signed off on it. She said to just follow up at our regular appt (which is next Friday). I am sure everything is good or they would have rushed it more, right? I had my scan on Oct 9th. I am sure I am worrying needlessly. :shy: Does the worry ever go away? I am more worried about the position of my placenta now. I was told at my scan that it was low, less than 3 cm from my cervix. That has me worried. But, I don't really know if I need to be worried. I can't wait for my appt!

Hi CBD! The first few week are never easy. I too had a mmc so know how difficult it is to get too excited. In fact I don't think I got really going till after my 20 weeks scan! As the founder of this thread (who had her baby boy 5 weeks ago!) says, take it one day at a time, you are pregnant today. WE have all been where you are and know what you are going through.

MMM - OH says to go for it. It's not for the chassis just the sitting/pram bit but I could interchange them on my chassis when the black one and chassis arrives tomorrow. Hope the headache clears soon.

THANK U SO MUCH!

Loving the warm welcome :thumbup: congrats to the founder!!

I will try to relax as i am still worried every single day.. need to cheer up.. Im waiting on my appointment..and hopefully each appointment will make me more relaxed everytime...

Looking forward to getting to know u :) i will keep my eyes on this thread :blush:

At the beginning of this pregnancy I forced myself not to worry. I kept telling myself that this was our forever baby and that was that. It really made a big difference to my stress level. It was much easier to get through the beginning with this attitude. I definitely had my moments of stress/worry but I tried really hard to keep positive.

I love the mantra "today I am pregnant and for that I am grateful". Is that Mrs. Miggins' or Lozdi's mantra? I'm sorry ladies, baby brain is in full swing at my house!

Pink, with your pram could you not take the black carrycot back and get it exchanged for the green perhaps? And green can be girl or boy id say :)

Hi all :wave:

Catch, welcome and congratulations, loads of :dust: for you chick

Crystal, congratulations on your LO, hope you are all doing ok??

Hope everyone is ok, sorry i havent been around lately, this thread moves so fast .... so many exciting things coming up, some babies due soon, scans coming up ... cant wait to see all of your progress!!

We are ok, discovered at Rhyme Time at the library today that Danny loves nursery rhymes so need to get a book/cd and learn all the words!

Big hugs xxx

Hi Clobo! Good to see you :) That is so cute that Danny likes nursery rhymes. I wonder which one will be his favourite as he gets older? <3

hi clo lovely to hear from you would love to see a pic of danny.
wheres crayz hope your ok chick
hope your all ok xxxxxx

Aww that's so cute Clobo :cloud9: My two still love nursery rhymes now :D

Got my scan today, not feeling too worried about it as heard baby's HB this morning :cloud9: x

MMM - can't wait to see pics!!

Clobo - awww so lovely he is enjoying nursery rhyme time!

Morning all!

waiting in for my pram/car seat delivery. Hope it arrives this morning as I fancy nipping into town later. Still haven't ordered the pram seat in green. I googled and some (real) pictures show it is as a much paler green so will have a think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->