Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

I can post a link to it yeah :) we are looking for £360 for it - paid more than that for it!
https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/icandy-package-for-sale-in-need-of-a-good-home/1002294692

Jack and jill markets are fab to sell at apparently because the queues are huge!
Just a note: not trying to sell on this thread just so admin know :)

Hey ladies.

Here's my scan picture:

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii495/cupcakey-me/47AC43CE-E07F-4BD3-8EE8-770376D9CBAF-242-0000000FA181B858.jpg

Measuring exactly for the date I thought. She says all looks perfect and then mentioned she couldn't see the stomach, so that's shaken me a little, but I know it's tiny this early. So hopefully all be visible in 4 weeks as my gender scan is all booked.

Any nub/skull guesses?

Lovely scan pic cupcake :) I think ill guess girl, although it seems everyone is having boys just now!

Wonderful scan pic!! I think girl too. They never mentioned seeing/not seeing anything like that on my 12 week scan, like you said it would be SO small at that stage anyway.

argh -so tempting might have to show pics to OH pichi!!

Looks like Jack and Jill markets are only in Scotland :( might try gumtree though x

Are they just in Scotland? I'm sure there is an English equivalent somewhere :)

lovely scan pic cupcake, ive been looking at prams lately what do you ladies think of the mutsy urban ridersi live on a farm so big wheels are a must, not that ill be getting new. hope your all ok not long for you ladies, im soooooo tired lately.

there is a woman on gumtree trying to get my asking price down! £900 to £360 is a BIG saving :dohh: pink you are welcome to have a looky at it if you want :haha:

Never heard of the mutsy - will have to have a looksy :D

Pichi - I would love to, I really would, but can't justify getting another pram. Not sure I could even take the new one back. I would gladly pay the full asking price so she is being a bit cheeky and stick to your guns.

Kelly - https://www.mumsnet.com/reviews/pushchairs/travel-systems/9480-mutsy-urban-rider

Had a look, looks good and love the different colours too. Pram shopping was very stressful for me and although my one does everything I need it to do and I may really love it once I start using I wish I had gone with my heart and not just my head.

Kelly, I don't have any pictures of the crib yet. It was taken apart when we got it. Once we get it all sanded and painted and put together I will take a picture. :) It is not really modern with straight lines and thick posts, it has turned spindles and posts. But, I think it will really be nice once it is all painted. We are going to do it bright purple! (sorry if I already mentioned this... baby brain!) I can't wait! Don't worry, I am sure you will be feeling kicks any day now :cloud9: My kicks are still not regular, but they are definitely getting stronger.

Pichi, I hope you get your pram sold soon. :) Good luck! I am looking forward to getting the nursery started for things to start to feel more real. I think when things get started time will really fly then!

MMM, I hope you feel better soon. :( I hate headaches. I find them so hard to function with. Have you tried a cold compress on your head? I am sure you must have tried everything by now. :hugs: I hope you can get your DD and DS's room sorted soon. My sister and I had bunk beds when we were kids, we loved them. I thought it was pretty creepy when the moose stared at me too! :haha: I really didn't expect them to stop and look at when when I asked them to! It was weird!!

Pink, I feel like you and I are quite similar :) I am trying hard to want to buy things but I can't even bring myself to buy any clothes for baby yet. Soon. The moose in my picture were actually on the small side. Bull moose can get up to 1500 lb and cows can get up to 800 lb. HUGE! :haha: And, the scariest of all is that they can run up to 55 km/hour and they swim really fast too, 10 km/hour! I love being surrounded by nature but it scares me too! :haha:

Cupcakebaby, what a perfect little baby! :cloud9: So happy for you! I am going to guess girl too.

I hope you are all well. I worked again today and it was great. The drive was yucky again, though :( Lots of fog. Have a great evening :flow:

cool tell me what you think pichi

ooo, it's quite a nice pram :thumbup: love the colours that it comes in. the hood on the seat unit looks nice and big which is always a plus and big sturdy wheels :) the teal colour you can get it in is lovely too. Only thing that puts me off is the thin-ness of the seat units... maybe they're thicker when it's a single but the Duo shown on bestbuggy.co.uk looks very thin.

https://www.bestbuggy.co.uk/category/tandem-pushchairs/mutsy-urban-rider-duo-seat/

Pichi - I would love to, I really would, but can't justify getting another pram. Not sure I could even take the new one back. I would gladly pay the full asking price so she is being a bit cheeky and stick to your guns.

Kelly - https://www.mumsnet.com/reviews/pushchairs/travel-systems/9480-mutsy-urban-rider

Had a look, looks good and love the different colours too. Pram shopping was very stressful for me and although my one does everything I need it to do and I may really love it once I start using I wish I had gone with my heart and not just my head.

no problems hun :thumbup: like i said, i'm not trying to flog it on here anyway haha.

Think when i chose the Peach i read up on every single pram imaginable! sad as it is i like researching things until i can't take in much more info :haha: I would think if you've not used your pram and you're not sure of your choice you should be allowed/able to take it back :)

what pram did you have your heart set on? I'm sure i heard you mention a bugaboo?

T_S i just have visions of a moose skooting about the water like a speedboat! :rofl:

Glad you've had a lovely day at work TS :) It's great when you enjoy your work.

My headache is still there :( I've tried everything, I had some paracetamol which took the edge off for a while and it's just coming back now, going to get some more tablets now. I'm just about to curl up on the couch with a cup of tea and hot water bottle.

Hows everyone today? x

Pichi - I knew that but I would still love to have your pram! I just can't justify it in my head. OH happy if I did want to go for it but its me being my over practical self!!

ts - I saw the fog pic, not good especially with all the moose on the loose! Glad you had a good day.

MMM-:hugs: for the headache. Drink plenty of water and I hope the rest helps. I have been quite lucky that my headaches seem to have been better during pg.

afm - went food shopping this morning with OH and came home knackered. I think the variscosities were playing up as I could hardly stand straight. We must have looked a right pair, OH on crutches and me hanging onto the trolley!! Typically we ended up in the slowest queue and then the woman in front dropped her bloody yoghurt all over the floor, when all both us us wanted to do by that point was sit down!! My back was so sore too I actually wondered (fleetingly) if it was the start of something!! Normally I shop online but Mum had got the £5 off vouchers instore only.

Pichi, that is hilarious! :haha:

MMM, I hope the tea and hot water bottle do the trick.

Pink, I'm sorry you had so much to deal with at the grocery store :( Do you really think your back is a sign of things moving along? Or was it just wishful thinking? ;) I hope you are able to sit back and relax the rest of the evening.

Nah, just wishful thinking!! Had a lie down when we came home and hot water bottle on the back and its much better now! DTD this morning in a 'funny' position (due to OH only having one functioning leg) probably caused that. :haha: Full moon tonight though.

Dtd??? What the hell is that when its at home? Hang on, if I cast my mind back to April I have a vague memory of it!
Hi everyone. Hope all is well. Mindy, love the moose photos.
Cupcake congrats on the lovely scan.
Day 3 of the house swap. All going ok apart from hideous futon sofa and lumpy concrete bed. Off to Peppa Pig world tomorrow, been dying to take Edie for ages so its worth the pain just for that. Hope she is well enough to enjoy it though she hasn't been well. She spent all Saturday night throwing up (which didn't help my exhaustion) and she hasn't really eaten since.

Pink has it sunk in yet that you are on maternity leave? Hope you feel better for some rest.

Hi everyone apologies for being so quiet lately, still been stalking though

Glad to see everyone is still doing so well

Pink you and your oh sound like me and mine :haha: hes not on his crutches now but still hobbling and me walking round well waddling round very uncomfortably :haha:

Had my last scan last tues and they estimated him at 5lb 15oz so was already 2oz bigger than his brother was and he was born at 38+5, I can't seem to get much sleep at the min, I said it as a joke but really wish I had built a shelf in the loo to stick my pillow on :haha:

Loving all these prams, we have a silver cross linear freeway and I can't wait to use it, a friend I work with paid over £500 for it for car seat aswell and she sold it to us for £150 and its hardly been used, bargain :haha:

Mrs mmm and cupcake lovely scan pics

Hope everyone is doing good :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"