Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Sorry didnt see your post mrs m glad the house swap is going ok, hope Edie feels better soon

Mrs. M., I'm sorry you are so tired. :hugs: I hope you are able to sleep better once you get home again. I hope Edie is feeling well enough to enjoy the show tomorrow. Poor little girlie :( Happy 31 weeks for yesterday! I can't believe you only have a little more than 60 days left! :D

Hope, sorry you aren't getting much sleep either. :( I can't believe you are so close! I bet you are getting really excited to meet your new little man :)

I wonder who is going to meet their LO first, Pichi, Pink, or Hope! Another exciting few weeks coming up :happydance:

Here is my new 22 week bump picture. The first one is 22 weeks and the second is my 17 week bump picture. I don't really see much of a difference. What do you think?

Attachments

• cropped 22 weeks.jpg
    cropped 22 weeks.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 5
  • cropped 17 weeks.jpg
    cropped 17 weeks.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 6
Yay Mrsmig - missing you! Hope Edie feel better very soon, I am sure the visit tomorrow will cheer her up no end. Its never easy sleeping elsewhere but to be on a rock hard bed is not good.:sleep: I know the bonfire went well and migglet liked the fireworks too! Just getting used to being off now, took a while as I was so tired after Mums visit but feel like I am relaxing a bit more into it now.

Hi hope. Glad the scan went well, sounds like a nice size baby. I would like a scan to estimate smarties size but then I might panic if he was big!! So with you an the lack of sleep its horrible. I have started to nap when I am tired and that is helping. I NEVER normally nap but maybe its a good thing to get into and do when the baby sleeps.

Ts - there is a change, you do look slightly bigger and there isn't as much 'in' bit from under boob to bump if that makes sense.

just trying to sort out my bag a bit more, thought it was sorted till you look at some checklist etc then you realise what you have forgotten!

Thanks Pink :) I hope you get your bag sorted soon.

Can you guys tell I like green? :haha:

Lovely bump pic ts you can definetly tell a difference
Yes getting very excited to meet my new little man, ryan keeps saying I want to see him, so I just explain he has to keep growing bigger before he's ready to meet everyone :haha:

Pink - I have started doing the same as far as napping is concerned sometimes I don't have a choice ill sit down and the next thing I know I've nodded off :haha: I just hope I can nap with this little man, Ryan suffered from colic quite bad and even without that was awake every 1-2 hours so every time he did fall asleep I couldn't because I kept thinking he's going to wake up any min :haha:, but everyone has said you never get two the same so here's hoping this little man sleeps :haha:

I keep gettin like period cramp Braxton hicks I've been gettin them on and off for weeks but its only the last 2 days I seem to be getting a lot more but not regular enough to think anything of it, I never had any with Ryan well I don't think I did :haha:

Can't wait to see more baby's and scan pics and find out if there's any girls or more boys :haha:

I can see a difference too Mindy. I remember posting two pictures at around the same gestation, with a similar gap saying I couldn't tell much difference, but in the mid 20's you seem to grow loads. I appear to be massive now. I can't take a photo here but I'll post one at the weekend. Looking forward to coming home on Thursday. Mum wants me to go to see her in Cheshire (other side of the country width-ways non UK girls!) and then that's it, no more travelling or long journeys for me until next year!

Thanks Mrs. M. :) I feel like my belly got big really early and then stayed that way for a while... :wacko: But, we saw our friends on the weekend and even though I saw them just about a week before, my friend's husband said I had "blown right up" since he saw me last! :haha: I think it was because I was actually wearing a fitted shirt rather than my regular around the house hoodie. My friend said she got upset with him when they got in bed that night for saying that! Hahaha! I don't mind, I just find all these changes weird and sometimes hard to get used to. Oh well, all for a good (the best!) cause.

I can't believe how much traveling you have to do. :( Are you driving to your mum's? How long will that take? Does sitting in a car bother your hips? I really hope not! Sometimes my hip will hurt driving to work, but that is only a 45 min drive.

I can't wait to see a new bump picture! Bumps are the best! :dance:

Lovely bump TS :cloud9: I think there is a little difference but as Mrs M says I think alot of people tend to get bigger and see the difference more in their 20s x

I'm not feeling too bad. Headaches gone and backs not too bad so I'm happy for now :lol: x

Glad you are feeling better MMM.

Just had my sort of MIL (hard to explain) over for lunch to say thanks for getting us some bits and pieces and for knitting LOTS of baby stuff. I really struggle with her sometimes as she is quite opinionated (her mum is German and by that I mean they have a way of speaking that is quite blunt). She has made her feelings known before about Mums returning to work (why have children in the first place then) and 'all the things we didn't have back then' etc etc. She is a heavy smoker (I am currently washing all the stuff she has brought round) and I am not looking forward to the discussion where we tell her we are not bringing our baby to her house to see her (through the haze of smoke) although she is welcome here. I feel as if I am coming across ungrateful, I hope not but she and I are so very different and OH is a bit scarred from his upbringing with her that I worry about what she will be like with my LO.

We are planning on seeing the new James Bond film tomorrow, can't wait!!

MMMoo, fab picture, so glad your scan all went ok chick :happydance:

Mindy, wow you see bears??? The most we see around here is deer and the odd wild rabbit!! I agree with Pink about your bump being bigger!!

Pichi, I think facebook have a For Sale bit somewhere? Good luck!

Cupcake, fab scan pic too, you can properly see the little face, ace!!! I wouldn’t worry my dear, at 12 weeks they are still so small :hugs:

Kelly, don’t know what your budget is or what you have been looking at but I love my I Candy Peach, its so strong and sturdy with solid tyres etc. Worth a look.

Pink, aw must be a real pain with you both being out of action at the moment, are people at least being kind to you when you are out and about??

Hope, happy 37 weeks chick!! Come on baby :baby:

How is everyone else?? :wave:

DTD … I don’t remember that either!! Lucky OH got so much in the 2 years we were TTC, should have kept him going for a while!!! :rofl:

Danny and I are fine, Lola is in season at the moment though so waiting for that to finish!! Danny and I are going to watch Skyfall tomorrow at a Mother and Baby showing, hope I actually get to see the film, plan on just feeding him the whole time I think!! Here is a little piccy …. xxx

Attachments

• Danny Walk.jpg
    Danny Walk.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 5
Dtd??? What the hell is that when its at home? Hang on, if I cast my mind back to April I have a vague memory of it!
Hi everyone. Hope all is well. Mindy, love the moose photos.
Cupcake congrats on the lovely scan.
Day 3 of the house swap. All going ok apart from hideous futon sofa and lumpy concrete bed. Off to Peppa Pig world tomorrow, been dying to take Edie for ages so its worth the pain just for that. Hope she is well enough to enjoy it though she hasn't been well. She spent all Saturday night throwing up (which didn't help my exhaustion) and she hasn't really eaten since.

I hope Edie is feeling better soon - poor wee one. hope she liked Peppa Pig world! i'd love to take Pixie but it's just too far to travel for us :(

T-S that bump is coming along nicely :) you can tell the difference :thumbup:

hopeithappens it's so close now! i've also been having a lot of quite painful Braxton Hicks for the past few weeks but the wee man is still hanging in there :haha:

Just had my sort of MIL (hard to explain) over for lunch to say thanks for getting us some bits and pieces and for knitting LOTS of baby stuff. I really struggle with her sometimes as she is quite opinionated (her mum is German and by that I mean they have a way of speaking that is quite blunt). She has made her feelings known before about Mums returning to work (why have children in the first place then) and 'all the things we didn't have back then' etc etc. She is a heavy smoker (I am currently washing all the stuff she has brought round) and I am not looking forward to the discussion where we tell her we are not bringing our baby to her house to see her (through the haze of smoke) although she is welcome here. I feel as if I am coming across ungrateful, I hope not but she and I are so very different and OH is a bit scarred from his upbringing with her that I worry about what she will be like with my LO.

We are planning on seeing the new James Bond film tomorrow, can't wait!!

Wouldn't say you were sounding ungrateful at all. If we knew anyone smoked we specifically asked they didn't prior to coming to visit Pixie. If it's what you and your OH want then she should respect your wishes - no matter how much of the hump she gets because of it.

as for mums returning to work - i think that's something that has changed over the years. personally i feel that returning to work makes me feel as though you're contributing towards the household income - even if it is a little amount. It also gives you time with adults again and proper conversation :haha:

Clobo: Danny is just so cute! see you have a Peach :haha::winkwink:

evening everyone else i may have missed! hope everyone is keeping well :flower:

nothing exciting happening here - just washed a few baby things and made last minute tweaks to the hospital bag. Just need to get some munchies sorted (if i have those in the house too early though i will just munch them though :haha:)

going to attempt to draw up a template for a stroller seat liner and footmuff as well as a carrycot nest... hmm it could end badly :haha: then again it might not and i could make a few and make a few wee pennies while on Matty leave!

Pink, I'm sorry you will have to have a possibly uncomfortable conversation with your MIL. I think that as long as she understands the dangers of smoking it should go over well. And, like Pichi said, people have to respect your wishes. I hope you enjoy the movie tomorrow night!

Clobo, I don't see bears often. I think I have seen a bear 2 times in the past 3 years that we have lived here. I love it when we do see them, though! Danny is so, so cute!! I want to snuggle him. :)

Pichi, thanks :) I know my belly must be growing since I actually bump into things with it now! Haha! You are super talented so I am sure your pattern will turn out fantastically! I can't wait to see a picture of your finished nursery. :)

Clobo - what a great pic of Danny!! Unbelievably cute.

Hope - I am not sure if I get BH or not. My tummy goes tight in odd places (not all over) but I also think that just might be smartie stretching out so not sure.

I noticed the same colours/pram on the picture too pichi! I am going to pop inot town before the pictures to get some extra bits for the bag. If I 'hide' the munchies hopefully I'll forget they are there and won't be tempted to eat them before actually getting to the hospital! I am also going to ring the mw led unit to see if I can visit and ask about water birth as the antenatal lady said that if you say you want one before going in then they'll give you priority over someone just mentioning it when they turn up - obviously depending on if they are free at the time anyway.

Hopefully TS - just copied that paragraph onto my journal so I know I duplicated myself! Just wait till later if you are bumping into things now!!

i was wondering if i could get a little tour so to speak of the hospital this time because last time getting to labour ward seemed to take forever! wondering around a hospital while contracting is not great!

I could send you a map of the hospital. If you head for A&E (the bottom entrance near the roundabout on the main roads) and go past A&E entrance continue up the hill on the right is the labour suite (short term parking though so OH will have to park on longterm carparks once you are settled). Don't go into the main entrance as is miles to walk!!

aw thanks hun. the way we went in was where the kids hospital wing is? and gone up the stairs there as my OH got given a code to park in the GP campus across the road :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->