Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

NW HOSP.jpg

not sure if this will be big enough or readable.

Yes it next to the children's ward entrance. I didn't even know there was a GP campus bit near there to park in.

i think OH forgot/forgets that it's bloody hard wondering about having contractions :haha:

Clobo, gorgeous photo of Danny! I hope you enjoy the film. I haven't been to the cinema since I was pregnant with Edie! I really have hardly been out at all in 3 years, mainly by my own choice. I like the sound of a mother and baby showing and feeding him throughout sounds like a good plan.
Pink, hope the awkward conversation goes ok. I wouldn't want to take my children to a smoky house either. Edie saw a man smoking a cigarette in the street the other day and asked what he was doing and I changed the subject! Cowardly me!
Pichi I hope you find your way into the hospital. I thought of you today at Peppa world as I saw a family with the Bugaboo Donkey. I was coveting it! It looked really lovely, sturdy but very compact. Peppa world was great. I'm exhausted.
Mindy I won't have to drive to my mums either her or mark will drive. It's about a 3 hour journey, long enough. My back is still hurting from Saturdays journey.
Hope everyone else is ok.

Mrs. M., I'm glad you don't have to do the driving and it is good that it is only a 3 hour drive. I was imagining a much longer drive.

I hope you are all well :hugs:

Been very quiet in here today! How is everyone? I am home sweet home!

It must be so nice to be home! :) When do you go to your mum's? Or have you already gone?

hi mrs ive missed you, ive noticed its been quiet here hope everyone is ok, well im sleeping so bad where im sleeping on my left side my left hip shoulder and neck are killing me i must invest in a pillow. wow im 19 weeks today still no move ment hopefully soon scans soon ts? i hope crayz is ok she hasnt been on for a w hile.

Not sure when I'm going to my mums. In a few weeks probably when I finish work. Kelly you will be feeling that movement soon enough.
It's nice to be home, although my favourite mug just got broken accidentally, and not by me. It's only a mug but I'm quite upset about it.

Happy 19 weeks Kelly!!

Great to see you back mrsmig!

Will be back later, taking OH to physio.

Happy 19 weeks Kelly :) it won't be long before your feeling baby :)

Great to see you Mrs M and Pink.

How's everyone this morning? Ill catch up later when I get home x

Happy 19 weeks Kelly, you'll be feeling Lo bashing your insides in no time :haha:

Hope everyone is well been very quiet here today

I got the whooping cough vaccine on tues and my god my arm has been so sore since I've got a big lump where it was put in, is this normal?

I'm panicking a bit now as oh has gone down his friends for a drink (bout 5 min taxi ride away) which granted is not far but sorry tmi but had rather frequent loose bowel movements today, Braxton hicks have got a little bit stronger and more often but not to regular (yet :haha:) which is how it all started when I went into labour with Ryan, granted it could turn into nothing just wish oh wasn't away out

I got a very sore arm too Hope!
My owl hat arrived today! Mindy thank you so much. It's adorable. I can't wait to see baby in it. We finally settled on our girls name today, all three Christian names that we will give her if its a girl. I'm happy with what we have chosen, now lets see if I get to use them!
Baby has been squirming about in a really uncomfortable way tonight, I am at work and was doing a facial and I actually gasped in pain which was a little embarrassing. It's under my left rib and almost feels like baby is bending its knee, or got its two legs knotted up together. Whatever it's doing there is not enough room and it bloomin hurts!

happy 19 weeks Kelly - you'll start to feel movement soon i'm sure :)

Mrs Miggins; i bet you are glad you're back in your own house and own bed! :) how's Edie feeling now? since you carry high babies limbs i'm guessing are all up in your ribs? :( hope he/she isn't too mischievous :haha:

nothing exciting happening here. just getting last min things sorted :) been getting cramps and back pain but trying not to get excited :haha:

Thanks Pichi, yes I am very pleased to be home. I am getting lots of pain in the ribs but lower down too, tbh this baby feels huge, much bigger than Edie did at this stage. Took a bump pic at work tonight.
I'm excited on your behalf about cramps and backache! You are so close now!
https://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r232/daphnetiger/96B472EE-0458-49FC-A63E-4C75C0C014F9-1700-0000021A7B0F0E18.jpg
Almost 32 week bump.

aw you are very high up! bump suits you ;) can't believe you are almost 32 weeks! the time is just flying :) how big was Edie again? (i'm sure i've asked this loads hah :blush:)

this little man could come at any time now which is mad to think... i've been walking a lot and bouncing about with Pixie - hope he takes the hint :haha:

i'm back and forward with my guesses on this manny. some days i think he'll be around 8lb and other days i panic and think he'll be more 10lb! he's not particularly big feeling but then Pixie didn't feel particularly big and she popped out at a oz short of 8lb haha

mrs your bump really suits xx i cant believe how time is flying.
hope oh arrives home soon so you can relax a little
pichi wow not long cant wait
forgot to ask mrs what names have you chosen i love hearing what people are guna call there lo
hugs to you all xxxxxxx

Looking stunning mrsmig!! Wonderful bump pic.

I hope migglet stop kicking you in the ribs. Smarties is hurting me tonight to. I keep having to 'push' his feet/knee from where he is really trying to stick it out.

Hope - I am sure he will be home soon, so exciting we are all so near the end.

Can the mw estimate weight just by feel? I may get them to guess next week when I see her on Tuesday, I thought you could only tell by a scan.

Had another 2 hour nap this afternoon to make up for the bad sleep last night. I would love to tell you Kelly it will be better but for me it really hasn't. Despite everyone telling me how tired I will be afterwards I am beginning to think I'll have a better sleep on baby is here!!

Fully finished packing my bag tonight (apart form some goodies/drinks) with a huge list on my journal.

I was going to book myself in for a bikini (or more) wax to make things a bit easier to clean for afterwards. What do you girls think? - especially mrsmig. When I have had them before I have had to hold my skin etc but I am not sure I could reach now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->