Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

Go for it. The therapist will be able to help you stretch where you need to. Expect it to be a little more painful than usual but it will be worth it. I'm going to get the whole lot waxed off when I get chance so I don't have to think about it.
I've posted a couple of comments on your list, hope you don't mind. I love that you thought to pack stuff for OH. That never occurred to me!

I think I saw it on another thread tbh, just in case it ends up long labour he has something fresh to change into.

I'll book something for next week then. I sometimes trim and wax bits myself but I'd only end up slashing myself to bits atm!

Hi ladies :)

I have missed so much today! I hope you are all well :flow:

Hope, I hope you OH isn't away for long. It is exciting how close you are!!

Mrs. M., I am so glad you got the hat today! I'm sorry if it is too big. I am still not too great at working out size. :wacko: I can't wait to see a picture of your LO with it on! What names did you settle on for a girl? Love your bump! Looking great :)

Pink, that is great you got your bag all packed! What a great idea to pack something for your OH :)

Kelly, how are you doing today? Happy 19 weeks! Time is flying!!

Pichi, how are you? I really am thinking your LO will come early. :)

MMM, I hope your backache has stayed away.

I hope you are all having a great evening :)

I had a check up today. The baby's heart rate was 156 <3 The dr said baby is transverse. I was talking to my sister today. She is 36+1 today and baby is still transverse. She said she is getting a scan on Monday to check that baby has moved. If not they will try to move baby. If it refuses and stays transverse they are going to have to schedule a c-section. She said that baby is transverse because she is so short waisted. I am the same. We have short waists and long legs. Strange shape... :wacko: I am so scared that the same thing will happen to me, that baby won't go head down and then I will have to get a c-section too. :( I really hope that doesn't happen! I hope my sister doesn't need a section either!

Have a great night :flower:

Mindy the hat is perfect. If its a little too big at first baby will soon grow into it. Edie loved it too! I hope the baby turns, your sisters too. Are you finding out gender? I'm sure you have said, sorry for not remembering.

I'm glad the hat is good :)

We are finding out the gender in 8 days! Well, really 7 now since today is almost over! Next Saturday. We are so excited! We are getting a 3D scan done. :happydance:

ts - I was transverse until I had my 34 weeks mw appointment. They did not seem concerned at all so you have plenty of time to turn. Although I can understand why you are worried if your sister is transverse, it may not be the same for you. Not long now till your scan!!

Thanks Pink :) I know I have tons of time still for baby to turn, but I am a teeny bit worried with my sister still having a transverse baby now. I hope they are able to manipulate baby into the right position for her.

I am so very excited for the scan!

ah these little babies can be very headstrong haha! Hope that your little 1 wants to be right way around and that your sisters baby also turns. A section isn't bad but worst bit is feeling slight disappointment not birthing baby the 'normal' way. As long as you don't (or your sister) blame yourself for it :hugs: sorry for ramble haha :dohh:

Urgh forgot how bloody uncomfy the last few weeks are >_<! Feel like my hips are about to fall apart

Pichi, I agree, the c section wasnt as bad as i thought it would be, longer recovery time but that goes quickly and you'll only want to be at home with your new baby anyway. I was slightly disappointed i didnt get to push him out but i did get to experience contractions!

Hope, yep my arms really ached and had big lumps after my jabs too :hugs:

Pink, I kept going for waxes before i had Danny, i have a hollywood anyway and was so pleased when they didnt have to shave and it deffo makes things easier afterwards!!

MrsM, lovely bump, its perfect!!

Thanks for saying lovely things about Danny, of course i think he is beautiful but its good to know other people think he is a cutie, lol!!! He is asleep on me in his sling at the moment! Had him weighed yesterday, he is 13lb 5oz already!!! Chunker!!

Hope everyone else is ok?? xxx

Thanks ladies :) I don't think I will be too upset if I need a section. I would love the experience of having baby the regular way but I know sometimes that isn't possible. Also, if I have to have a section because baby stays transverse I don't think I will get to experience contractions because it will have to be scheduled since going into labour with baby transverse wouldn't be good. Or at least that is what my sister was telling me last night. She said she would probably be scheduled earlier so there is no chance of going into labour. I don't know. I have lots of time to figure all of this out. :)

Pichi, I hope your LO comes soon so you don't have to be so uncomfortable for much longer :hugs:

Clobo, Danny is growing so well! 13 lb 5 oz! Wow! He really is a cutie, no worries there :)

I hope you are all good. We have another yucky, rainy, foggy day here. Great time to get lots of housework done. :wacko: :haha:

Hey ladies.

Here's my scan picture:

https://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii495/cupcakey-me/47AC43CE-E07F-4BD3-8EE8-770376D9CBAF-242-0000000FA181B858.jpg

Measuring exactly for the date I thought. She says all looks perfect and then mentioned she couldn't see the stomach, so that's shaken me a little, but I know it's tiny this early. So hopefully all be visible in 4 weeks as my gender scan is all booked.

Any nub/skull guesses?

I read the stomach of a newborn is the size of a marble- so imagine how tiny it is in the first tri! Would take super powers to see that!

Thanks ladies :) I don't think I will be too upset if I need a section. I would love the experience of having baby the regular way but I know sometimes that isn't possible. Also, if I have to have a section because baby stays transverse I don't think I will get to experience contractions because it will have to be scheduled since going into labour with baby transverse wouldn't be good. Or at least that is what my sister was telling me last night. She said she would probably be scheduled earlier so there is no chance of going into labour. I don't know. I have lots of time to figure all of this out. :)

Pichi, I hope your LO comes soon so you don't have to be so uncomfortable for much longer :hugs:

Clobo, Danny is growing so well! 13 lb 5 oz! Wow! He really is a cutie, no worries there :)

I hope you are all good. We have another yucky, rainy, foggy day here. Great time to get lots of housework done. :wacko: :haha:

The danger with a transverse baby is that if there is nothing engaged, neither head nor bum, then if the waters were to go, the cord could drop down first and thats considered to be an emergency situation because if the cord goes first then a part of the baby presses down the oxygen supply can be cut off very quickly- thats why I got the late scan to check for position, the midwife couldn't confirm engagement and had to be 100% sure something was engaged, be it butt or bonce!

Just had a ton to read through! I am pressed for time nowadays, trying to conquer my house is no easy task, especially with the 2 older boys actively thwarting my every effort.

Wow Clo that is some size!

Isn't baby brain meant to go away when we give birth? I've just read a bunch of pages and now I'm blank.

I wonder who will pop next! :happydance:

Now idea what Tenzin weighs as I haven't had 6 week visit yet, the HV is coming on tuesday.

Loz I'm not sure my baby brain ever went. I just think it gets worse with each baby! Just been over to Pichi's journal, sounds like she could be next!
My baby feels HUGE. I cannot have another 8 weeks to go. I don't feel like I can possibly get big enough.

Maybe Migglet feels huge because your more aware of him or her this time? What does your midwife say? Mine felt my tummy when I was in labour and said baby felt between the sizes of my other 2, so between 7 and 8lb 12! They were shocked when he weighed in at almost 10 :haha:

Your bump is so high up! Thats gotta make baby feel big, all that fighting with your ribs. :wacko:

All is well here apart from needing about an extra 6 hours per day to keep on top of everything and get enough sleep. He sleeps well, has chunks of deep sleep over night, co sleeping and bf'ing going very well! My other 2 keep waking me at 6 am though, which is slap bang in the middle of one of baby's sleep chunks, and NOT a helpful time at all for me to get rudely woken by yelling :dohh:

The midwife said baby was a good size, but I haven't seen anyone for 4 weeks! Baby was measuring a week ahead then. I don't see her again for another 2 weeks either. My bump is really high so I'm getting the wriggling in the ribs but I'm getting lots of movement low down too. I can almost feel it in my hips!

Well what made Tenzin so heavy despite the the midwives being sure he wasn't, is the length- they didn't measure him at birth as they said they don't now, but he has a long body, which accounted for the lump under my ribs while he was as engaged as he could be- thats what threw the midwife into thinking he had gone 'free' instead of engaged. His head was very very low down yet he could still use my ribs to scratch his butt on! He had a big belly too, thats what made the growth scan estimate big. :haha: I never measured ahead on bump size, always spot on average, but the abdominal circumference of him at the late scan was massive, I put it into that calculator thingy and it told me 43 weeks gestation :haha: High up bump might make larger measurement, I don't know because I always carry low.

Lozdi! It is nice to hear from you :) Sorry you are so pressed for time and tired :hugs: Is there anyway for your 2 older sons to be occupied with quieter activities in the morning so you can sleep more? I am glad things are going so well with Tenzin. :) I can't wait to hear how much he weighs when you have your home visit.

Mrs. M., it must feel very weird with your LO so close up in your ribs. Did you carry Edie that high? I hope baby drops some soon. :hugs:

I hope everyone is doing well :) I am super sleepy this weekend. I don't know what it is, but I feel like I could sleep all day today and yesterday. I think I slept 10 hours Friday night and about 9 hours last night. I hope this is not a sign of things to come! :haha: I think it was because I worked so much last week and didn't get in bed at a sensible time either night. I stayed up way too late :wacko:

Sounds about normal to me Mindy! I tend to stay up too late as Mark does, but I catch up on sleep and rest during the day.
Yes I carried Edie really high as well. Now my nausea has finally gone, other than the extra twinges which are apparently par for the course in second pregnancy, I feel just like I did when I was pregnant with her. Except this baby feels a lot bigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->