Cautiously Pregnant After A Loss. PMA, But Not Taking It For Granted.

I'm glad your nausea has gone away :) I hope this LO isn't too big. Maybe it is like Lozdi said, Miglett feels bigger because you are more aware? I hope so!

:hugs: Mindy it's probably all the working you've done. I know what you mean though, when I'm at work till 10 it's usally about midnight by the time I get into bed!!

I've been pretty quiet this weekend too mixture of being busy and really tired!! X

Wow! Working until 10 is crazy. I get off at 3 and I am tired. :haha: Well, if I am out of town then I have a 40-45 minute drive to get home, but I don't mind the drive too much. Gives me time to unwind after school.

I hope you can catch up on some sleep soon!

:lol: I know it kills me at times! Good thing I've got 2 days off this week (Tuesday for DD's birthday and Thursday my normal day off) plus I've also got the next 4 weekends off too :happydance: I'm not back at work on a weekend till 9th December :D I've just dropped my hours at work from 20 to 14 so hoping I don't get so many late nights ... I'm thinking of seeing about getting my 14 hours into a Monday and Tuesday as I am available to work 22 hours so getting 14 hours into those shouldn't be too hard. Then I will have a Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off.

Have you done anything today Mindy? X

That is great that you have dropped your hours some. :) I hope it gives you time to really feel better once and for all. :hugs: How is your head feeling today? I hope your DD has a wonderful birthday. How was her supper last night?

Today I worked on a scarf that I am making for my sister for Christmas. I ran out of yarn and will have to wait a few weeks to get more until we go back into town. I am going to make her matching mittens too :) Then I started another owl hat. This one is for a friend of ours. I made their daughter one and now the dad wants one :)

Also, I made a huge pot of tomato pasta sauce. We always make big batches and freeze it in smaller batches so we can have homemade sauce whenever we want. :) Yum!

My head hasn't been too bad today thanks. She had a lovely supper and was a very spoilt girly :lol:

Oh they sound lovely! I so wish I had the patience!! You'll have to keep posting pics to keep us up to date!

I don't like tomato based sauces so I usually just buy the ready made stuff as I won't taste it. I do like to make my own white sauce which is pretty basic really :lol: but I make it and freeze it for pasta. I might make some for tea tomorrow actually x

Mmm, white sauce :) I have to figure out a recipe for dairy free white sauce. I shouldn't eat dairy but I still sometimes do. :shy: I have a recipe for a curry cauliflower soup that uses raw cashews as a cream substitute. I will have to figure out a way to do it with that. :) Usually when we want creamy sauce for pasta we make it with goat cheese. Just mush up goat cheese, add basil, a little lemon juice, 1/4 cup olive oil, and then some water from the cooked pasta to make it smooth. YUM! I think we will make that on Tuesday with shrimp and scallops.

I'm glad your DD had a great birthday supper :) I am glad your head is feeling better too!

I dunno what Id do if I had a dairy intolerance! I love my milk and cheese :) I've never tried goats cheese. One thing I want to try is a goats cheese and caramelised red onion tart mmmm :lol:

How's everyone this morning. Sort of busy day at work today 9-10.30, 12-1.30, 7.30-9.15. Day off tomorrow as its DDs birthday and were also at a funeral :( x

Oh my gosh! I could never handle a schedule like that. I like to go and get it all done at once! :haha:

I am just getting ready for work. Teaching grade 5 today. Another pouring rain day :( Blech for driving in the rain.

I hope you all have a good day :flow:

I wish I didn't have to but I don't have any other choice :( I'm going to see about getting all my hours into 2 days.

Have a lovely day hun x

Lozdi! It is nice to hear from you :) Sorry you are so pressed for time and tired :hugs: Is there anyway for your 2 older sons to be occupied with quieter activities in the morning so you can sleep more? I am glad things are going so well with Tenzin. :) I can't wait to hear how much he weighs when you have your home visit.

Mrs. M., it must feel very weird with your LO so close up in your ribs. Did you carry Edie that high? I hope baby drops some soon. :hugs:

I hope everyone is doing well :) I am super sleepy this weekend. I don't know what it is, but I feel like I could sleep all day today and yesterday. I think I slept 10 hours Friday night and about 9 hours last night. I hope this is not a sign of things to come! :haha: I think it was because I worked so much last week and didn't get in bed at a sensible time either night. I stayed up way too late :wacko:

The quietest thing they do is play with lego which involves rooting round in the box of very noisy lego! Tenzin sleeps right through noise, but I am tuned to sleeping very lightly at the moment, a side effect of co sleeping. :dohh:

Sleep as much as you can allow yourself too, its hard work growing a human!

MissMM I see you have a hectic week. Try to somehow take a little time for yourself amongst all the crazyness.

My 4 year old turns 5 on thursday, and has an eye test at the hospital booked for then, which I'm going to change, no one should have to go to the hospital on their birthday if it can be avoided. He failed the eye test at school, but the health lady reckons it could just be due to getting bored of it halfway through and not paying attention to the small letters :dohh: she said its common in his age group, but the hospital has the technology to actually tell if he has impaired eyesight or if he was just being typically 4. Considering he can spot a playground through dense trees from about half a mile away when distracted by sweets I'm sure his eyes are fine :haha:

Baby is laying next to me on the sofa, using his powerful leggies to inch himself along, making alot of cute noises and grinning like crazy. He does the cutest thing when he is falling asleep, he rolls his eyes alot then has a full on giggle to himself while almost totally asleep :haha:

Lots of littlies birthdays coming up on this thread! My daughter turns 3 next Tuesday and its her party on Sunday. Bless her she is so excited. I just can't believe it's three years since I became a mummy. I've never known time fly so quickly.

How are you handling the party? I'm dreading ours, and its only a small one! I convinced it will go wrong or no one will turn up :wacko:

I'm handling it by NOT HAVING IT AT HOME!!! I can't think of anything worse. Local soft play cafe are doing it for £6 per child, all I have to do is provide the party bags and the cake. I know it would be cheaper to have it at home but we just don't have the room, bearing in mind each child will come with at least one parent plus a baby brother or sister.

That's not top bad a price though :)

Hi girls. Still here I'm afraid haha getting really uncomfy and feel like he's massive! It may be that he is actually right way up and not head up like his sis was. mrsM cover your ears at this next bit; I had a little erm rummage so to speak and im around 2cm dialated but o know that means nothing really. Been having more cramps followed with back pain but nothing is making me think hmm this is it lol.

Glad to hear everyone is well :flower: will do a proper catch up on the lappy tonight

hi ladies hi loz lovely to hear from you glad everythings ok with you.
Pichi so excited for you cant wait for your lo to appear.
mmm hope you have coped with your hectic day
ts not long till our scans im very nervous
hi to everyone else hope your all ok xxxxxxx

:lol: pichi fingers crossed you get things started soon!! :)

Mrs M I know what you mean we've tried the parties all ways, at home, at a community centre, at a soft play etc :lol: the ones that aren't at home are so much easier!

On Saturday we just went to a local pub with a big soft play area and asked people to come along and pay for their own meals everyone enjoyed it :) x

Kelly it's viability day. 24 weeks is when a baby is classed as baby not a fetus anymore :flower: x

Loz, my baby brain seems to be getting worse!!! I cant remember what I did yesterday!!

MrsMig, sounds like Danny was inside me, you might be in for a tall one!!

Mindy, sounds like you are nesting chick!! Cooking and crafting!! That pasta sauce sounds yummy!

MMMoo, what do you do for a job that you have hours like that my dear?? Sorry you had a funeral to go to :hugs:

Pichi, wow chick not long for you now then, good luck and cant wait to meet Mr Pea!! I giggle every time you say the word “lappy” as that’s what my friend calls a lapdance … I have visions of you and your bump doing a lapdance!!! :rofl:

How is everyone else?? :kiss:

AFM, Im ok, just hoping Danny hasn’t caught a cold, been around people that have developed colds and he just sneezed 7 times in a row and been very sleepy today … I guess he will have to have one at some point just dreading it means a poorly boy and no sleep :cold:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->